Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,149 members, 7,860,122 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

Partnership/investment In Agricultural Business Needed. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Partnership/investment In Agricultural Business Needed. (597 Views)

What Agricultural Business Can You Start Up With #60,000 / Your Business Plan For Your Agricultural Business / The Secret And Riches In Agricultural Storage Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Partnership/investment In Agricultural Business Needed. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hi people.

Please is there anyone out there who have or who knows anyone who has interest in investing/partnering with someone for agricultural business interest?

I've a vegetable farm here in Keffi, Nasarawa state. An ugu farm to be precise. I've had the initial challenges that usually comes along with starting a new business venture, and I'm coming out of it. But I'm kinda cash trapped, hence this need for partnership/investor (I just need only one person). I really wanted to go it solo. But having considered everything, truth is that it would be a lot easier and better for me if I seek help.

If you are interested in working with me, I'd like you to contact me at the address I'd provide later. But I really need someone who resides around keffi environs or Abuja, as I really would want you to come to the farm so I'd walk you through everything. So you can see the farm, how far I've gone, what more I need to do, and how I propose to make profit out of it.

The area of land for the ugu farm is about 12 plots of land, and only about 35% of the land had been covered. And please don't bother about market for 12plots of land of ugu, as one of the major challenges I have with respect to marketing the ugu leaves so far is that the bulk buyers said that my production level is too small for them to come to my farm. So that's to tell u there is big market. There is also another 1 hectare of land (15 plots) where ridges are being made right now for watermelon farming.

I'd stop here, let this not be so long and boring. If you are interested, contact me via email, bbm, phone : cchinanti@gmail.com, 534643C0, 08116688858.

The ROI is really very attractive. And the amount needed is just 300,000 naira.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Standard Post And Fingerlings In Lagos.....affordable Price / Broodstocks Sales / Dry Ginger For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.