Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Buhari Meets With The 36 State Chairmen Of APC & That Of FCT (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets With The 36 State Chairmen Of APC & That Of FCT (photos) (21575 Views)

Saraki Announces Names Of Chairmen Of Committees..see List / Dogara Names Chairmen Of House Committees, APC Gets 48, PDP 45 / Buhari Sacks Chairmen Of 3 FCTA Boards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets With The 36 State Chairmen Of APC & That Of FCT (photos) by freeposting131: 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
FREE e-Learning scholarship awaiting you at >> http://www.forposting158..com/
Re: Buhari Meets With The 36 State Chairmen Of APC & That Of FCT (photos) by chesterlee(m): 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
"I belong to everyone and no one".

Only dullards believed that quote!!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With The 36 State Chairmen Of APC & That Of FCT (photos) by chokovirus: 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
Boko Haram is on rampage, Naija on auto-pilot, Naira is falling everyday and no ministerial list.. E.t.c yet you still get time to dey meet with APC everyday, travel up and down, to dey look your cows and to dey snap pictures up and down. Okay, continuuuuu

After you go say you belong to everybody.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With The 36 State Chairmen Of APC & That Of FCT (photos) by ekefre4(m): 5:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
Buhari meets with this,Buhari meets with that
4 God's sake over 200 Nigerians have been killed in just 2days and dis doesn't seem 2 move dis dullard

#ismh4nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With The 36 State Chairmen Of APC & That Of FCT (photos) by dyabman(m): 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
uhurugirl:
this is exactly what happen when people didnt listen that goodluck is still the man for the job

You say what ? undecided angry
Re: Buhari Meets With The 36 State Chairmen Of APC & That Of FCT (photos) by Roughfyzay(m): 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
You sure say Baba no share money from the empty treasury with his goons?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With The 36 State Chairmen Of APC & That Of FCT (photos) by berrystunn(m): 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
APC SCAM

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With The 36 State Chairmen Of APC & That Of FCT (photos) by Abdmar: 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
I pity this man alot cos the task ahead of him is enormous.
Re: Buhari Meets With The 36 State Chairmen Of APC & That Of FCT (photos) by laplace12(m): 5:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
Must they always pose for pics?

Which kind of nonsense is this angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With The 36 State Chairmen Of APC & That Of FCT (photos) by fanysteve: 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
This is not a sign of a good president,PMB, your affair should be for Nigeria and not for APC alone.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With The 36 State Chairmen Of APC & That Of FCT (photos) by walozanga(m): 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
KEEP CONSULTING... OLUKU

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With The 36 State Chairmen Of APC & That Of FCT (photos) by joelpearl: 5:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
FELLOW NIGERIANS:

Ppl should understand dat, APC a platform on which buhari became president is d base on which he will have to rule this country. His ministers, SGF, Ambassadors, Board members, Security aids, domestic staffs, Chief of Staff, Judiciary heads, Legislative heads, etc will (whether we like it or not) have to be affiliated to d APC. In fact d peace of dis country depends to a great extent on d level peace available in d APC. The APC becomes a platform on which Government operates. So tell me, how do u select dis above mentioned officers form d party when party members from whom selection/recommendations are to me made are not of one mind? D platform itself is rocking, how does d President stand on it without falling? Or should He fall so dat we will all say he isn't fit for d post? The president have on diff occasions made bold statements I believe Nigerians should trust in.
1.) I belong to everybody, I belong to no body.
2.) All APC members should let go their personal interest, for d Good of d APC and d country at large.

Being Africans, I knw its a normal phenomenon for us to wish d whole country burn because we want to prove that President Buhari is not capable.

Elections have come & gone. A winner has emerged, why can't we come together and see how we can move this country forward, buh instead, we want to c dat buhari fails so dat leadership will have to move from him by next election. These are not good qualities of a patriotic Nigerian.

The task to make dis country great is a task for me and u, and its a task dat must be done.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With The 36 State Chairmen Of APC & That Of FCT (photos) by manchester1: 5:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
so the apc south west chairmen came out from their hide out

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With The 36 State Chairmen Of APC & That Of FCT (photos) by manchester1: 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
so the south west chairmen came out from their hide out
Re: Buhari Meets With The 36 State Chairmen Of APC & That Of FCT (photos) by frankyychiji(f): 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
agarawu23:
And what was their discussion?

Baba, naija needs your action and we can't wait to see the change we asked for cool
You don't sound too happy with your baba. What is the matter? Is it connected with the demystification of your lord Tinubu? Just asking o! smiley
Re: Buhari Meets With The 36 State Chairmen Of APC & That Of FCT (photos) by agarawu23(m): 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
frankyychiji:
You don't sound too happy with your baba. What is the matter? Is it connected with the demystification of your lord Tinubu? Just asking o! smiley
grin
oga all is well cheesy
Re: Buhari Meets With The 36 State Chairmen Of APC & That Of FCT (photos) by PecE2Make: 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
One chance things. He knew he won't be there come 2019
Re: Buhari Meets With The 36 State Chairmen Of APC & That Of FCT (photos) by frankyychiji(f): 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
agarawu23:
grin
oga all is well cheesy
tor... grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With The 36 State Chairmen Of APC & That Of FCT (photos) by rummmy: 6:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
Story for the gods,kindly re-visit his appointments so far and tell me what you think...he have devided nigeria already
joelpearl:
FELLOW NIGERIANS:

Ppl should understand dat, APC a platform on which buhari became president is d base on which he will have to rule this country. His ministers, SGF, Ambassadors, Board members, Security aids, domestic staffs, Chief of Staff, Judiciary heads, Legislative heads, etc will (whether we like it or not) have to be affiliated to d APC. In fact d peace of dis country depends to a great extent on d level peace available in d APC. The APC becomes a platform on which Government operates. So tell me, how do u select dis above mentioned officers form d party when party members from whom selection/recommendations are to me made are not of one mind? D platform itself is rocking, how does d President stand on it without falling? Or should He fall so dat we will all say he isn't fit for d post? The president have on diff occasions made bold statements I believe Nigerians should trust in.
2.) All APC members should let go their personal interest, for d Good of d APC and d country at large.

Being Africans, I knw its a normal phenomenon for us to wish d whole country burn because we want to prove that President Buhari is not capable.

Elections have come & gone. A winner has emerged, why can't we come together and see how we can move this country forward, buh instead, we want to c dat buhari fails so dat leadership will have to move from him by next election. These are not good qualities of a patriotic Nigerian.

The task to make dis country great is a task for me and u, and its a task dat must be done.
Re: Buhari Meets With The 36 State Chairmen Of APC & That Of FCT (photos) by 400billionman: 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
Keep gallivanting.

The last minute gains by GEJ in curbing boko haram has been lost..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With The 36 State Chairmen Of APC & That Of FCT (photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
Meeting after meeting......

Killing continues.......
Re: Buhari Meets With The 36 State Chairmen Of APC & That Of FCT (photos) by IDERAWOLE(m): 6:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
uhurugirl:
this is exactly what happen when people didnt listen that goodluck is still the man for the job

Goodluck ought to be a better candidate, given his younger age & from a highly deprived part of the nation, having tasted poverty BIG time himself; but of what use was his time as president.

All they've gotten to show for the 16yrs in power is what you're pointing at, that's if you're pointing at anything.

Six months from now, I hope you will still remember your Mr Goodluck; because you'll see that a great leader is one ready to serve the people & not steal them blind.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With The 36 State Chairmen Of APC & That Of FCT (photos) by rummmy: 6:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
At 60years a man start reasoning lik a kid until he begin to crawl once more arnd 90yrs.I dnt see any good thing coming from this 72yrs old man(footbal age oo)we the youth have once more mortgaged our conscince just bc of sentiment and trbalism.
IDERAWOLE:

Goodluck ought to be a better candidate, given his younger age & from a highly deprived part of the nation, having tasted poverty BIG time himself; but of what use was his time as president.

All they've gotten to show for the 16yrs in power is what you're pointing at, that's if you're pointing at anything.

Six months from now, I hope you will still remember your Mr Goodluck; because you'll see that a great leader is one ready to serve the people & not steal them blind.
Re: Buhari Meets With The 36 State Chairmen Of APC & That Of FCT (photos) by klevjey: 6:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
joelpearl:
FELLOW NIGERIANS:

dat is true..imagine!! they even call him duara dullard instead of

dullardinh.o

haaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With The 36 State Chairmen Of APC & That Of FCT (photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
... noted

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Buhari Meets With The 36 State Chairmen Of APC & That Of FCT (photos) by Sabdeejat: 7:41am On Jul 05, 2015
Anybody who hate PMB should go and hang him self on transformer,if not because you are fools how will u talk on someboy u never vote for,allow us to talk..shegu arna.jamu muje baba

(1) (2) (Reply)

Orji Kalu Hosts Catholic Cardinal & Foreign Delegates In His Abuja House / EFCC Vs Yahaya Bello: Is This Revenge Against The Former Governor? / Did Gideon Akaluka Really Desecrate The Holy Qur'an? A Contrarian Muslim Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.