Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,406 members, 7,853,796 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:25 AM

All Of A Sudden People Of The Niger Delta Are Now, The Fragile Baby. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Of A Sudden People Of The Niger Delta Are Now, The Fragile Baby. (760 Views)

Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens / Why Is Buhari Looking Weak And Fragile In Over Size Army Uniform? / All Of A Sudden People Of The Niger Delta Are Now, The Fragile Baby. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Of A Sudden People Of The Niger Delta Are Now, The Fragile Baby. by patrick89(m): 5:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
since the biafra clamour hits the social media, I have watched keenly the way those that brushed aside GEJ Edwin Clarke wike patience and the recent one on Ben Bruce, are now championing their (niger delta) survival if they should secede with igbos. To them igbos will dominate them and take over their land, oil, and their lives, they come up with different kind of handle. Even in igboland, nobody dominates anyone! we fight and make up. They have made so many hypothesis on how we will kill ourselves, how we do not like each other. I ask if a group of people doesn't love each other, how can they dominate? one million question!!! They loudly pronouncing "I'm from south south" this is ridiculous, because the last election simply exposed the hypocrisy of yoruba and hausas. All these things are fallacies exist only in the large portion of cerebrumI sealed in cowardice! Go and watch Asari Dokubo visit in Owerri, you will be shocked the way he was welcomed, he was astonished, he couldn't believe his eyes, I'm sure he had never received that kind of love and warm welcome before, the same way GEJ feels each time he comes to South east!

I remember arguing with a yoruba guy before the election, he boldly told me that ijaw and south south are minority and not even 3rd class citezen, I told him that this people's land harvest the income, He rubbished it by saying the oil belongs to everyone., he bosted that ogun state alone has all the company that they do not need their oil, he started listing all the company that produced and move down to south, he told me that OBJ and Asiwaju money is more than all the money in niger delta,.
However, this person, can be regarded as an illiterate thou, but the one that is somewhat educated also claimed that all the major oil marketers are yoruba, they have seaport, they have oil headquarters in lagos, and their is nothing GEJ can do about that. To cut this whole story short, if you are a yoruba and you are dabbling into who and who become biafra, it simply shows that you are a blatant hypocrist and a coward we have taunted you lots in the past.......... oya bashing continues

2 Likes

Re: All Of A Sudden People Of The Niger Delta Are Now, The Fragile Baby. by HungerBAD: 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
So what exactly is your post about? the people from the South-South have repeatedly repeated it, that there is no way WE are joining the EAST, be by FORCE or COERCION.

You guys can have the North as your SOUL MATE.

Leave the Niger Delta alone.

3 Likes

Re: All Of A Sudden People Of The Niger Delta Are Now, The Fragile Baby. by EdwardCutlass: 5:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
Dont Annoy Me

EdwardCutlass
Re: All Of A Sudden People Of The Niger Delta Are Now, The Fragile Baby. by Jetjacky(m): 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
HungerBAD:
So what exactly is your post about? the people from the South-South have repeatedly repeated it, that there is no way WE are joining the EAST, be by FORCE or COERCION.

that's a lie invented from your mind and whatever. I'm a south and I support the east. just hope people could open their eyes and see who they called their messiah and ambassador for change, how he is tribal and even more.

I don't like engaging in your kind of argument for how childish they're.

this is just a fare enlightenment do not act further childish.
Re: All Of A Sudden People Of The Niger Delta Are Now, The Fragile Baby. by oduastates: 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
This is what you get when they buy a houseboy a used techno phone

1 Like

Re: All Of A Sudden People Of The Niger Delta Are Now, The Fragile Baby. by patrick89(m): 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
HungerBAD:

even in igboland many people are still against biafra! so who are you? you are very irrelevant as far I'm concerned. Read the post again!
Re: All Of A Sudden People Of The Niger Delta Are Now, The Fragile Baby. by patrick89(m): 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
oduastates:
This is what you get when they buy a houseboy a used techno phone
he dey pain am so te he don dey mad!

(1) (Reply)

APC South West Frowns At Buhari's Tribal Appointments Pattern And Rejects Saraki / Country of Western Nigeria pay it condolence to Buhari and Nigeria / What President Obama Told Me About Boko Haram - Egbase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.