Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens (8106 Views)

Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) / IPOB Threatens To Kidnap 5 Southeast Governors, Ebonyi Governor Raises Alarm / IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
There was a video on Radio Biafra. A journalist interviewing Ikwere people asking them if they want Biafra they said no.
Instead of the pained Liepods to win their heart. What how liepods insulted ikwere people
Read comments

Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ipob wishes Iwkere people death for not supporting
Watch how they were called animals for not support I

Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
This is the link.
https://mobile./222919287822515?view=permalink&id=1514202725360825&p=30&av=100007839851773&refid=18&ref=opera_speed_dial

Watch how IPOB threatened death on all non supporters from Niger Delta

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by anaton(m): 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
Guy you no dey tire!Why you dey dance etigi for IPOB matter

20 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
anaton:
Guy you no dey tire!Why you dey dance etigi for IPOB matter

Lol
Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by papaejima1: 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
Aisha Buhari called you guys worse names!
Hyenas and Jackals

15 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by luckyz4rea(m): 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
Empty threat just like Oba Akiolu did to them during last election!
Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by KahlDrogo(m): 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
Mynd44, this deserves fp.

Tonyebarcanista, come and see what they are calling your people. cry
Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
This ipod idiots again
Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
These ipod idiots again!!!

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by KahlDrogo(m): 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
Seun, the world needs to see that these people have always been the aggressors. This thread deserves fp.
Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by ProsperOkec: 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Seun, the world needs to see that these people have always been the aggressors. This thread deserves fp.

Seun mynd44 Lalasticlala FP I support.

GTA V, Last of us. Pes 2015, 50 cent

5 thousand naira . 08169302745

Port Harcourt

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by Biafrawillcome: 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
What is your business in our group u this guy.

Mynd44 hide this thread now

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
Biafrawillcome:

my business is to expose

14 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by Biafrawillcome: 10:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
IpobExposed:

my business is to expose

You're not Niger Deltan so what is your business if we insult them.
They are our brothers we insult them to correct them
Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by KahlDrogo(m): 10:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
Biafrawillcome:

Why should it be hidden? So that no one would see the the hate you people have for anyone who doesn't accept your foolish ideology.

You have been exposed .

Ipob is nothing but a terrorist organization .

17 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by bantudra: 10:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
papaejima1:
Aisha Buhari called you guys worse names!
Hyenas and Jackals

and you called all of us a zoo...who lives in a zoo?..not animals?...

we admit we are animals....now,get lost!!!... angry

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by Biafrawillcome: 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Why should it be hidden? So that no one would see the the hate you people have for anyone who doesn't accept your foolish ideology.

You have been exposed .

Ipob is nothing but a terrorist organization .

Then Fulani herdsmen is a friendly organization.
Zoo can't talk truth.
Niger Deltans are our brothers we insult them to correct them. How a father corrects his son.

8 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by Biafrawillcome: 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
bantudra:

and you called all of us a zoo...who lives in a zoo?..not animals?...

we admit we are animals....now,get lost!!!... angry

We Igbos and Niger Deltans are brothers ignore this ipobexposed

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by TheKingIsHere: 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
KahlDrogo:

Look at them hypocrites. When Nigerdeltans are in alliance with igbos you will never ask for it to make front page. Now you want this to be taken to front page thinking it will cause disunity.

I pity you. Buhari made that mistake and gave ipob more attention, let's see if seun too will make such mistake.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
Biafrawillcome:

You're not Niger Deltan so what is your business if we insult them. They are our brothers we insult them to correct them
I must not be Niger Deltan to care for Niger Delta

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by KahlDrogo(m): 10:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
Biafrawillcome:

You're not Niger Deltan so what is your business if we insult them.
They are our brothers we insult them to correct them
Your brothers indeed. Imagine the hate from a "brother".

Nnamdi Kanu is not different from Al Baghdadi

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by Biafrawillcome: 10:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Look at them hypocrites. When Nigerdeltans are in alliance with igbos you will never ask for it to make front page. Now you want this to be taken to front page thinking it will cause disunity.

I pity you. Buhari made that mistake and gave ipob more attention, let's see if seun too will make such mistake.

Niger Deltans are our brothers too late for afonja ipobexposed and his crew

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by Biafrawillcome: 10:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
IpobExposed:

I must not be Niger Deltan to care for Niger Delta

Gerout

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by Biafrawillcome: 10:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Your brothers indeed. Imagine the hate from a "brother".

Nnamdi Kanu is not different from Al Baghdadi

You cannot separate Igbos from Niger Delta sorry. Try again

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by KahlDrogo(m): 10:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

You are only trying to blackmail him not to move the thread to the fp. There is no mistake in doing so. Your hate for Niger Deltans have been exposed. All you people want is their resources and nothing else.

Kanu is a thief and a terrorist.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

which alliance

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by bantudra: 10:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
Biafrawillcome:

We Igbos and Niger Deltans are brothers ignore this ipobexposed

you dont know who i am,kwa....

ipobexposed,come and see ooooo....a ipobian called me bloda...chaiii....i don suffer...

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by TheKingIsHere: 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
KahlDrogo:
You are only trying to blackmail him not to move the thread to the fp. There is no mistake in doing so. Your hate for Niger Deltans have been exposed. All you people want is their resources and nothing else.

I am not blackmailing seun rather it is you who is doing the blackmailing. You are not a Niger deltan neither are you from the SE, so what exactly is your business here?
Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by TheKingIsHere: 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
bantudra:

you dont know who i am,kwa....

ipobexposed,come and see ooooo....a ipobian called me bloda...chaiii....i don suffer...

Shut up. Everyone knows that you are not from delta state
Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by Biafrawillcome: 10:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
KahlDrogo:

They are our brothers if we insult them is not your business gerout.

We know how to settle our family matters so afonja keep off
Re: Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens by bantudra: 10:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Shut up. Everyone knows that you are not from delta state

oooooo,thank you..puhhh..i was already getting scared...

that scared the shittt out of me to be called bloda by an ipobian..... grin

thank you very much... grin....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The First African To Attain The Post Of Field Marshal In The Army-photo / The Sars Officer That Shot Kazeem Tiamiyu In Sagamu With A Special Plate Number- / PDP Reinstates Kano State Exco, Approved Onu As Ebonyi State Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.