Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Compare Gej's With Pmb's Purported Lopsided Appointments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Compare Gej's With Pmb's Purported Lopsided Appointments (1016 Views)

I Have Been Abused Because Of Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments – Oyegun / PMB Vs GEJ With Queen Elizabeth At CHOGM (Photos) / Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Split The North, His Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compare Gej's With Pmb's Purported Lopsided Appointments by salisy: 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
I wonder what they said when these
appointments were made by their master who in
himself is enjoying life after being in bondage of
these looters for 5+ years.
The list amongst others goes thus: 1. NIMET - Dr. Anthony Anuforom
2. NNPC - Eng. Andrew Yakubu
3. NIMASA - Patrick Apobolokemi
4. PENCOM - Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu
5. FERMA - Engr. Chukwu Amuchi
6. DPR - Mr. George Osahon 7. Bank Of Industry - Ms. Evelyn Oputu
8. Nigerian Content Dev. Agency - Ernest
Nwanpa
9. Consumer Protection Agency - Mrs Dupe Atoki
10. NCC - Engr. Eugene Juwa
11. NAMA - Engr. Nnamdi Udoh 12. NCAA - Engr. Akikuotu
13. FAAN - George Uriesi
14. NCAT - Capt. Chinere Kalu
15. SEC - Aruma Otteh
16. Sovereign Wealth Fund - Uche Orji
17. NAFDAC - Dr Paul Orhil 18. FIIRO - Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo
19. Maritime Academy Of Nigeria - Oron Joshua
Okpo
20. Railway Corporation - Eng. Seyi Sijuwade
21. Nigerian Tourism Dev. Corporation - Mrs.
Sally Mbanefoh
22. Budget Office Of The Federation - Dr Bright
Okogwu
23. NERDC - Prof Godswill Obioma
24. NEXIM - Mr R. R Orya
25. Standard Organization Of Nigeria - Dr Joseph Odumodu
26. Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation - Emeka
Nkem Mba
27. Industrial Training Fund - Prof. Longmas
Wapmuk
28. National University Commission - Prof. Okojie 29. NESREA - Mrs. N.S Benebo
30. MDG Office - Dr. Precious Gbenio
31. Surveyor General Of The Federation - Peter
Chigozie
32. Statistician General Of The Federation
- Dr. Yemi Kale 33. Accountant General Of The Federation - Mr.
Jonah Otunla
34. Auditor General Of The Federation - Samuel
Yonongo Ukura
35. National Orientation Agency - Mike Omieri
36. News Agency Of Nigeria - Oluremi Oyo 37. NEPC E/S - David I Adelugba
38. NEPZA - Mr. Olugbenga Kuye
39. BPP - Engr Emeka Ezeh
how many of these people are northerners
If in his mind GEJ felt these are the people he
could trust, then nobody should fault PMB for appointing those he could trust.
Re: Compare Gej's With Pmb's Purported Lopsided Appointments by Orina(m): 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ok
Re: Compare Gej's With Pmb's Purported Lopsided Appointments by enigstil(m): 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
Well said

1 Like

Re: Compare Gej's With Pmb's Purported Lopsided Appointments by owobokiri(m): 6:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
What are you trying to say? That Jonathan neglected the north both in appointments and projects? How can you people be this mischivious? Rewriting history so recent?

1 Like

Re: Compare Gej's With Pmb's Purported Lopsided Appointments by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
u have a point. But u need to list all d agencies in Nigeria to get a complete picture. which i think are close to 70.

1 Like

Re: Compare Gej's With Pmb's Purported Lopsided Appointments by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
u have a point. But u need to list all d agencies in Nigeria to get a complete picture. which i think are close to 70.

I am from south south and a strong Buhari supporter. U can check all my previous post from 2013 till date.

Yes Jonathan appointmemts were skewed to the south south and south East. But i think it was more or less 55% south south and south east, 10% South west and 35% North.

But with the way Buhari is going, his own may be 80% North, 20% south
Re: Compare Gej's With Pmb's Purported Lopsided Appointments by salisy: 6:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
owobokiri:
What are you trying to say? That Jonathan neglected the north both in appointments and projects? How can you people be this mischivious? Rewriting history so recent?
Without being biased, I think our leaders chose to appoint those closer to them as against those in far away place. To make your work easier as a president you need people you can trust just around you.
Re: Compare Gej's With Pmb's Purported Lopsided Appointments by salisy: 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
atbu1983:

I am from south south and a strong Buhari supporter. U can check all my previous post from 2013 till date.

Yes Jonathan appointmemts were skewed to the south south and south East. But i think it was more 55% of south south and south east, 10% South west and 35% North.

But with the way Buhari is going, his own may be 80% North, 20% south
ofcourse you're right, but PMB needs the benefit of doubt. Expect federal character taken into cognizance when he appoint ministers.
Re: Compare Gej's With Pmb's Purported Lopsided Appointments by richidinho(m): 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jonathan had Notherners as

Vice president
Senate president
Speaker, HOR
Attorney General

Unlike buhari

1 Like

Re: Compare Gej's With Pmb's Purported Lopsided Appointments by salisy: 10:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
richidinho:
Vice president Senate president Speaker, HOR Attorney General
Unlike buhari
And which of these is appointed by GEJ if u take out Attorney
Re: Compare Gej's With Pmb's Purported Lopsided Appointments by salisy: 10:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
richidinho:
Vice president Senate president Speaker, HOR Attorney General
Unlike buhari
And which of these is appointed by GEJ if u take out Attorney
Re: Compare Gej's With Pmb's Purported Lopsided Appointments by ademusiwa9: 10:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Corruption: EFCC Moves Against Saraki’s Wife, Yar’adua’s Daughter / Gov Okezie Ikpeazu Of Abia State Visits Traders Shot By NDLEA Officials(pics) / What Hope For The Nigerian Graduates? Meet The Street Cleaner With Four Degrees.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.