Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Buhari Sacks His CSO, Appoints Usman As Replacement- Theeagleonline.com - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sacks His CSO, Appoints Usman As Replacement- Theeagleonline.com (51924 Views)

Habib Abdullahi Hands Over To Hadiza Bala Usman As Nigerian Ports Authority MD / Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD / Buhari Considers Hadiza Bala Usman As Head Of NPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sacks His CSO, Appoints Usman As Replacement- Theeagleonline.com by MyMouth(m): 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
AdaNri1:
what has principle got to do the topic in question? No reason was given for the sack and you've already assumed it has to do with principles. Talk about putting the cart before the horse
Do u even know if the news is correct? Some dude jus posted something without any concrete source and you jus swallowed it hook, line and sinker! Haba babe!
Re: Buhari Sacks His CSO, Appoints Usman As Replacement- Theeagleonline.com by mediachirps(m): 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
North replaces north
= north
Re: Buhari Sacks His CSO, Appoints Usman As Replacement- Theeagleonline.com by AhmedMustapha(m): 7:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
Shazee74:
Good news... D cso was posted to him by d sacked sss boss when he became president in waiting. All d cso did was fight with d adc about who controls d villa security. D day he wrote that letter to d press abusing d adc, it was only a matter of time b4 his sack
The CSO controls villa security not the ADC

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks His CSO, Appoints Usman As Replacement- Theeagleonline.com by AhmedMustapha(m): 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
MaziOmenuko:
Mani caused the security rift at the state house by challenging the authorities that called off the DSS at the state house.
Mani did nothing, the ADC should be held responsible

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks His CSO, Appoints Usman As Replacement- Theeagleonline.com by Charly68: 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
God will guide you Mr President just ensure you are very sensitive to those around you..don't give room for psychophant because they will bring u down in no mean time .
Re: Buhari Sacks His CSO, Appoints Usman As Replacement- Theeagleonline.com by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
At least better than Jonathan - Southern
Re: Buhari Sacks His CSO, Appoints Usman As Replacement- Theeagleonline.com by neocortex: 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
Confused man!
I won't be surprised if he reinstate him in a weeks time.
Re: Buhari Sacks His CSO, Appoints Usman As Replacement- Theeagleonline.com by millionboi(m): 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
It could be dat he askd him what oda tribes did. To him,dat he never accorddem a minister......_ knw wat d bokoharam warlord is up to na
Dharniel:
i think by now, these people working with buhari should have learnt his code of conduct, and they should know he is a no-nonsense-man. and a man who refuses to compromise with his principle isn't wicked but disciplined...
Re: Buhari Sacks His CSO, Appoints Usman As Replacement- Theeagleonline.com by Mistermamus(m): 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
This man is extremely confuse I swear, his supporters are already tired of him, no more sai baba, the man don shock them but is all none of my business.

Just want to use this medium to greet my mentor and the most humble and best president Nigeria ever had, GEJ God almighty will surely make u shine more and more. Enjoy your life sir. WE MISS U.
no be only u my broda a pity buh gullible 1s esp from down South West mumu follow fraud CHANGE
Re: Buhari Sacks His CSO, Appoints Usman As Replacement- Theeagleonline.com by Ofornaira: 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
malbro:
i hope he iz frm daura ??
grin
malbro:
i hope he iz frm daura ??

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks His CSO, Appoints Usman As Replacement- Theeagleonline.com by HzRF(m): 7:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
Dharniel:
i think by now, these people working with buhari should have learnt his code of conduct, and they should know he is a no-nonsense-man. and a man who refuses to compromise with his principle isn't wicked but disciplined...
shut up
Mani has been protecting Bubu since he won He even rejected move to change mani by (dss)

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks His CSO, Appoints Usman As Replacement- Theeagleonline.com by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
millionboi:
It could be dat he askd him what oda tribes did. To him,dat he never accorddem a minister......_ knw wat d bokoharam warlord is up to na

i don't get the message you are trying to convey...
Re: Buhari Sacks His CSO, Appoints Usman As Replacement- Theeagleonline.com by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
noted

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Buhari Sacks His CSO, Appoints Usman As Replacement- Theeagleonline.com by HzRF(m): 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
SPius:
grin grin

keep the abookis coming

the rate at which the DKN gang is going down they will soon discover platinum cheesy
Which 1 be DKN
Re: Buhari Sacks His CSO, Appoints Usman As Replacement- Theeagleonline.com by HzRF(m): 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
soe:
Maybe he got security reports implicating Mr Mani.

Although Mani has been the one guarding him for a long time now, but who knows, Mani might have been a sponsored agent...no wonder the BH close attack last year.

I know Gen. Dambazzau is just observing everybody one by one...we are getting there.

Correct learner
Mani start protecting after he won
Re: Buhari Sacks His CSO, Appoints Usman As Replacement- Theeagleonline.com by henryblaze25(m): 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
Shazee74:
Good news... D cso was posted to him by d sacked sss boss when he became president in waiting. All d cso did was fight with d adc about who controls d villa security. D day he wrote that letter to d press abusing d adc, it was only a matter of time b4 his sack

Oga please say what u know,Mani has been with Buhari over a year now.
Re: Buhari Sacks His CSO, Appoints Usman As Replacement- Theeagleonline.com by Sant1m: 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
400billionman:
The CSO was the DSS guy who refuted the order from Buhari's ADC that all DSS guys should be relegated to outer fringes of Aso rock. .

Stuppee old man.
Thanks man for your understanding of the issue at hand, i saw it coming when i read that the CSO over ruled PMB ADC's instruction knowing fully well that the ADC could not ve acted alone, if GEJ were this decisive he would still be President today,
Re: Buhari Sacks His CSO, Appoints Usman As Replacement- Theeagleonline.com by millionboi(m): 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
U wudnt, since is directd 2ur paymaster......clown lik u
Dharniel:

i don't get the message you are trying to convey...
Re: Buhari Sacks His CSO, Appoints Usman As Replacement- Theeagleonline.com by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
HzRF:
shut up
Mani has been protecting Bubu since he won He even rejected move to change mani by (dss)

you're funny bro, you're telling me to shut up. you've got bad mannerism...
Re: Buhari Sacks His CSO, Appoints Usman As Replacement- Theeagleonline.com by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
Well! Na dem sabi! Sippin ma liquor
Re: Buhari Sacks His CSO, Appoints Usman As Replacement- Theeagleonline.com by callmenow: 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
Nobody could have envisaged a situation that in 2015, Nigeria will have no democratic government, but one man rule. Yet the polity are scared to criticise Buhari for his non performance so far. Is this the so called change? I cannot take this anymore.
Re: Buhari Sacks His CSO, Appoints Usman As Replacement- Theeagleonline.com by vigasimple(m): 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
PHfinest:
Ze man was inquompetant.

Or he is not a pure bred Northerner.
All Northerners are quompetant.

The Southerners are all quorupt.

Walahi you funny die.

Snail Baba, cow baba
Re: Buhari Sacks His CSO, Appoints Usman As Replacement- Theeagleonline.com by 2n2k(m): 8:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
I would have been surprised if Mani kept his job after that unauthorized countermand. What was he thinking? Did he think the ADC gave that order on his own and not on president's directive? His below the belt shot at the ADC that he is ignorant of security matter would be seen in official quarters as being aimed at the president himself since as a CSO, he should have enough intelligence information about the real source of that order.

It reminds of 2007 when Yar'adua goofed about the $16 billion allegedly spent on electricity. While other officials scrambled to justify what the president said, one over-sabi presidential assistant by name -Bodunde fired a memo to his boss that the boss goofed. Of course, he was appropriately fired.

Law of Powers - Do not outshine the Master.
Re: Buhari Sacks His CSO, Appoints Usman As Replacement- Theeagleonline.com by Reference(m): 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
Meanwhile BBC reports yet another BH suicide attack near Maiduguri. This is really getting out of hand.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks His CSO, Appoints Usman As Replacement- Theeagleonline.com by Woleleye(m): 8:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
I read of clash between the ADC and CSO on the position DSS in ASO Rock in one of the social media early this week. While the ADC directed that the DSS should not get to certain part of the Villa, the CSO gave counter directives. So for peace, replacement of one of them was expected.
Re: Buhari Sacks His CSO, Appoints Usman As Replacement- Theeagleonline.com by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
millionboi:
U wudnt, since is directd 2ur paymaster......clown lik u

i still don't get you, maybe i can if you could at least type well, durrhhh
Re: Buhari Sacks His CSO, Appoints Usman As Replacement- Theeagleonline.com by ochiosa(m): 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
handie:
He just wouldn't sack him without a reason. IF this report is true, maybe Baba don get info sai them don compromise the CSO(u can never be too careful)..... Better to be proactive than regret
Reason... He argued with the ADC over SSS personnel ASO ROCK posting. He refuse to take orders from the ADC.
Re: Buhari Sacks His CSO, Appoints Usman As Replacement- Theeagleonline.com by anwo247: 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
Confused dullard
Re: Buhari Sacks His CSO, Appoints Usman As Replacement- Theeagleonline.com by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
HzRF:

Correct learner
Mani start protecting after he won
Gush.... Mani has been with him before the election. Mani only got upgraded after the election. Read more and stop arguing

click on the link below

http://indepthnewsng.com/buhari-insists-on-cso-abdulrahman-mani/
Re: Buhari Sacks His CSO, Appoints Usman As Replacement- Theeagleonline.com by dougivilla(m): 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
Kollyman:

If Jonathan is your mentor, I dey pity your generation unborn.
So this motionless, direction-less, talk-and-deny, perpetually excuse-giving, senseless dullardic friend to West-Germans, who presented affidavit in place of certificate is your own mentor? I pity your whole village!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks His CSO, Appoints Usman As Replacement- Theeagleonline.com by zik4ever: 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
Shazee74:
Completely misleading information. The CSO has been with him since 2011. The DSS wanted to post someone else to PMB when he emerged President-elect. He (PMB) insisted on retaining the CSO and the DSS promoted the CSO to commensurate with the office. If it’s true that he has decided to replace the CSO, so be it but I hope with the new appointments, the Press will leave the DSS and find another story line. The DSS had its issues no doubt but there were other extraneous issues which shouldn’t be discussed on a public forum like this.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks His CSO, Appoints Usman As Replacement- Theeagleonline.com by kellyAB: 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
I saw it coming I knew it the Roforofo fight between Buhari ADC and his CSO one of them will pay for that embarrasing situation, the ADC issued a memo sacking all DSS details in ASO Rock villa and the CSO counter that directive state the memo was due to inexperience on the job on the part of the ADC, BUM the dare was cast who won the ADC, so everybody workiiing for baba should shine their eyes well well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator / Tinubu Bans Political Groups In Lagos As War With Aregbesola Worsens Over 2023 / Soldier Gives Children Gift At An IDP Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.