Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD (37911 Views)

Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) / Habib Abdullahi Hands Over To Hadiza Bala Usman As Nigerian Ports Authority MD / Buhari Considers Hadiza Bala Usman As Head Of NPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by ChelseaDr(m): 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari has appointed Ms. Hadiza Bala Usman as the Managing Director of Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) and three Executive Directors.

In a statement made available to Vanguard on Tuesday by the Director of Communication of the Federal Ministry of Transport, MRS Yetunde Sonaike, also named three other appointments which are Mr Mohammed Bello-Koko as Executive Director (Finance); Prof. Idris Abubakar, Executive Director (Engineering); Dr. Sekonte Davies, Executive Director (Marine Operations).

Ms. Hadiza Bala Usman born on January 2, 1976 in Zaria, Kaduna State, the new NPA Chef Executive Offic holds a B.Sc. Degree in Business Administration from the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria and a Post Graduate in Development Studies from the University of Leeds, United Kingdom in 2009.

She started her Career with Centre for Democratic Development and Research Training (CEDDERT) Zaria, a Non-Governmental Organization in June 2000 as a Research Assistant.
She worked at the Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE) from July 2000- August 2004 as an Enterprise Officer.
She was hired by the UNDP for the Federal capital Territory Administration (FCTA) from October 2004 to January 2008 as a Special Assistant to the Minister on Project Implementation. She worked as Director of Strategy of Good Governance Group, a Non-Governmental Organisation from 2011 to July 2015. .
From July 2015, Ms Hadiza Bala Usman was appointed as Chief of Staff to the Governor of Kaduna State, a position she held until her present appointment.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/president-buhari-appoints-hadiza-usman-npa-md-3-others/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Jirate(m): 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2016

I am from Edo state, an APC state till Date, Buhari, nothing for our People?
I know you have never liked and will never like the Yorubas but please Don't group us along with them. cool

142 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by SouthernBreeze(m): 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
Buhari never fails. Enjoying this change grin. Zombies what's your take on this? grin

179 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by eph12(m): 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
grin grin
Some people won't be happy with this news cry
Oh she was even BBOG founder? Oby before this time next year you will be remembered and favored grin

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by ConqueredWest: 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
She has been rewarded for destabilizing Jonathan's government with chibok girls and bring back our girls

Afonjas how far

284 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by seunmsg(m): 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
Congratulations to her. I wish her a successful tenure as MD of NPA.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by NavierStokes(m): 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
I see Mr President is doing a good job of ignoring the "qualifieds" and qualifying the "calleds". All I see here is a woman lacking the requisite qualifications and experience required to be responsible for overseeing a top tier Parastatal as the NPA (Talk about Maritime Laws, Policies etc)
I see a work history of "Assistance" rendered mostly in NGO's (very different from a serious business environment in scope and complexity), this woman would have been better fit to work as an assistant in that organization. Anyways congrats to her, its "chop I chop", while Nigeria suffers.

275 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by babyfaceafrica: 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
Nice one
Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Jirate(m): 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
eph12:
grin grin
Some people won't be happy with this news cry

Mostly former ACN Members, what a pity, CPC has and is taking every thing for themselves alone. cool

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by babyfaceafrica: 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
Jirate:

I am from Edo state, an APC state till Date, Buhari, nothing for our People?
I know you have never liked and will never like the Yorubas but please Don't group us along with them. cool
who ask you ur state?

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by doctokwus: 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
What else can one say!
Wish her d best.

I am sure this is good food for the hungry children of hate.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
Will the north be able to defeat the three region comprising of south West,south south and south East if they merge in 2019 presidential election?I can see the bigotrry president is building a stronger north so that no region can defeat his region and to remain president till eternity.

133 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
What a divisive president. He can't even hide his bigotry and Northern Agenda.

160 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Mayor21(m): 7:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hmm

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Omoluabi16(m): 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
Adaure4ever:
What a divisive president.
He can't even hide his bigotry and Northern Agenda.

Kai.. nwanyiöma where have you been since? I've missed you cry

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by BlackSeptember: 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
Let the northernisation continue.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by BlackSeptember: 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
doctokwus:
What else can one say!
Wish her d best.

zombie

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Omoluabi16(m): 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
Electing this ethnic champion must be one of the worst mistake nigerians ever did.It's now full-blown, now he makes gis selection unashamedly totally ignoring federal character.

104 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by BossWike(m): 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
I don't care where the appointee hails from so long she is competent - Zombies
grin grin

166 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by BlackSeptember: 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
doctokwus:
What else can one say!
Wish her d best.

mzpecs come and convert this s zombie to your jesus

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by TheNonce: 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
undecided

Na her sabi!
Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by okpurukata(f): 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
Amaechi has finally positioned his boy Mohhammed Koko as ED finance in NPA. Lucky guy. From Zenith Bank account officer to ED.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Pavarottii(m): 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
Is anyone still surprised?

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Abokii8(m): 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
We own the land, do your worst wailers

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
Omoluabi16:
Kai.. nwanyiöma where have you been since? I've missed you cry
really?wow
Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by diegwu01: 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
By now we should all know Buhari is bothered about the rantings of Ethnic Champions Jingoist.. knowing fully well no dust was raised on this same issue during GEJ's time. if we feel he's wrong, we should channel our grievances to our representatives in the National assembly for his impeachment

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Omoluabi16(m): 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
Adaure4ever:
really?wow
lol is it surprising?
Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Usernamesucks: 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
Fortunate to have worked with the outgoing MD. A very disciplined, hardworking and jovial man. Truly enjoyed working with you sir. I wish you the very best in your future endeavors.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
Omoluabi16:
lol is it surprising?
ya.. Never knew that u are missing me.
Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by arabbunkum: 8:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hehehe...I just dey laf some people tongue

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by k2kay(m): 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
Something is seriously wrong with the president

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by mamabomboy: 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
You people are just hating on the poor woman. Abeg go and park well

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State / President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife / President Buhari, Amaechi And El-Rufai At The Dry Land Seaport In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.