Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,853 members, 7,862,796 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:50 AM

Mother And Daughter Gave Birth Same Week For The Same Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother And Daughter Gave Birth Same Week For The Same Man (734 Views)

Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? / Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother And Daughter Gave Birth Same Week For The Same Man by nosairabor(m): 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
A South African woman and her daughter have entered the record books as the first mother and daughter to give birth in the same month and for the same man.

The 38year old mother was pregnant when she learnt that her 19-year-old daughter was also pregnant. She was shocked when she found out it was for the same man.

Abomination! Read more here: http://nosairabor..com/2015/07/mother-and-daughter-gave-birth-same.html?m=1

---
T/IG: @nosairabor
Facebook: www.facebook.com/nosairaborsblog

Re: Mother And Daughter Gave Birth Same Week For The Same Man by joganut(m): 6:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
dey both deserve a round of applause.... weldone... i also want to congratulate the real hero their baby daddy...

Re: Mother And Daughter Gave Birth Same Week For The Same Man by Juxtified(m): 6:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
psychos
Re: Mother And Daughter Gave Birth Same Week For The Same Man by femiranking28(m): 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
And they are smiling smh
Re: Mother And Daughter Gave Birth Same Week For The Same Man by Joromi1: 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
And they're happy? undecided
Re: Mother And Daughter Gave Birth Same Week For The Same Man by DuchessLily(f): 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
They should be ashamed of themselves . especially d mum
Re: Mother And Daughter Gave Birth Same Week For The Same Man by agarawu23(m): 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
wonders shall never end
Re: Mother And Daughter Gave Birth Same Week For The Same Man by Feranchek(m): 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
joganut:
dey both deserve a round of applause.... weldone... i also want to congratulate the real hero their baby daddy...

Seen this 3 times today from you. Both the pix and the related story no get any collaboration samsam!
Re: Mother And Daughter Gave Birth Same Week For The Same Man by Omotayor123(f): 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
he he he.. Wondersshocked

See as them pose in front of Camera shamelessly.. smh.
Re: Mother And Daughter Gave Birth Same Week For The Same Man by joganut(m): 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
Feranchek:

Seen this 3 times today from you. Both the pix and the related story no get any collaboration samsam!

dont be offended bro..... it just a pic....
Re: Mother And Daughter Gave Birth Same Week For The Same Man by Feranchek(m): 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
joganut:

dont be offended bro..... it just a pic....

No I'm not. I'm just not getting the gist cos when such links takes me to appworld, that's not how my face looks like
Re: Mother And Daughter Gave Birth Same Week For The Same Man by Chubhie: 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
Aluu eme na south africa.
Re: Mother And Daughter Gave Birth Same Week For The Same Man by Yustash001(m): 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
Shame.....

(1) (Reply)

Celebration Of Death, Yay Or Nay? / Reno Omokri Breaks Silence, Wants “baby Factories” Allowed / Eritrea Orders Men To Marry Two Wives Or Be Jailed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.