Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Hilarious: What Happens When A Calabar Girl Visits And Your Dog Barks - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious: What Happens When A Calabar Girl Visits And Your Dog Barks (66183 Views)

When An Ibadan Girl Visits Shoprite For The First Time / Hilarious..what Would Be Your Rrsponse If You Were Sent This?picz / See What Happens When You Mistakenly Shout Sai Baba In A Fuel Queue(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious: What Happens When A Calabar Girl Visits And Your Dog Barks by Ojdanavigator(m): 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hahahahahahahahaha!!! It is said that dogs has the ability of detecting dog eaters. I hear say the meat dey go well with ogogoro...
Re: Hilarious: What Happens When A Calabar Girl Visits And Your Dog Barks by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
MuhdG:

Yes I'm a terrorist and am coming to slaughter you!

What can you do about it?

COWARD

L Like the thatched houses in your village which has been pillaged? Beggar!

Re: Hilarious: What Happens When A Calabar Girl Visits And Your Dog Barks by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
komzyb:
I prefer dog meat to pork meat..but i eat both though.....

Smh. How could you be so heartless.

I think anyone who can eat a dog has very little concience. How hungry can you get to feast on a dog.
Re: Hilarious: What Happens When A Calabar Girl Visits And Your Dog Barks by Nellypy: 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
Then calabar girls get levels
Re: Hilarious: What Happens When A Calabar Girl Visits And Your Dog Barks by MostSoughtAfte(f): 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
Please oooo not all Calabar gals eat Dog oooo, Mbok Nsido!!!!
Re: Hilarious: What Happens When A Calabar Girl Visits And Your Dog Barks by Sunnytech91: 9:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hahahahahaa the babe d like person wa d carry iron..
Re: Hilarious: What Happens When A Calabar Girl Visits And Your Dog Barks by callonme(m): 9:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
Does that apply to all Calabar girls?.......well,in other news......

I'm still working hard on my blog.
Re: Hilarious: What Happens When A Calabar Girl Visits And Your Dog Barks by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
tell it to it

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Hilarious: What Happens When A Calabar Girl Visits And Your Dog Barks by Rikidony(m): 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
permsec:
Same pix different caption.
angry

Re: Hilarious: What Happens When A Calabar Girl Visits And Your Dog Barks by macof(m): 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
komzyb:
I prefer dog meat to pork meat..but i eat both though.....
are you calabar?
Re: Hilarious: What Happens When A Calabar Girl Visits And Your Dog Barks by komzyb(f): 12:04am On Jul 05, 2015
bengems:
hmmm....tomorrow na sunday, i go go thanksgiving! thankGod say u no be my girlfriend!

c dem,go away joor,okay,tell me one reason y is bad to eat a dog,or wat bad does it significe
Re: Hilarious: What Happens When A Calabar Girl Visits And Your Dog Barks by komzyb(f): 12:05am On Jul 05, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Smh. How could you be so heartless.

I think anyone who can eat a dog has very little concience. How hungry can you get to feast on a dog.
please tell me something..preach to me,who knows i might stop eating it,what is wrong with eating a dog?
Re: Hilarious: What Happens When A Calabar Girl Visits And Your Dog Barks by komzyb(f): 12:07am On Jul 05, 2015
macof:
are you calabar?
no
Re: Hilarious: What Happens When A Calabar Girl Visits And Your Dog Barks by komzyb(f): 12:08am On Jul 05, 2015
fako1:

You try o. Dog & Pig? Even snail sef. I no dey chop. #dansaki e
hmmmmmmm
Re: Hilarious: What Happens When A Calabar Girl Visits And Your Dog Barks by komzyb(f): 12:10am On Jul 05, 2015
samadexy:
chai...please can i see a picture of you? grin

a picture of me eating it?
Re: Hilarious: What Happens When A Calabar Girl Visits And Your Dog Barks by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 12:20am On Jul 05, 2015
darkenedrebel:
I think the dog has an £rection.✘
grin
darkenedrebel:
I think the dog has an £rection.✘
Re: Hilarious: What Happens When A Calabar Girl Visits And Your Dog Barks by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:29am On Jul 05, 2015
komzyb:
please tell me something..preach to me,who knows i might stop eating it,what is wrong with eating a dog?

Oddly enough, Igbos eat snakes.
Re: Hilarious: What Happens When A Calabar Girl Visits And Your Dog Barks by komzyb(f): 12:31am On Jul 05, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Oddly enough, Igbos eat snakes.
master,you are still awake...goodmorning,please is anything wrong with eating a dog?
Re: Hilarious: What Happens When A Calabar Girl Visits And Your Dog Barks by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:35am On Jul 05, 2015
komzyb:
master,you are still awake...goodmorning,please is anything wrong with eating a dog?

Nothing. I also eat pork myself.

Re: Hilarious: What Happens When A Calabar Girl Visits And Your Dog Barks by Nemesis99(m): 12:36am On Jul 05, 2015
joganut:
I wonder why some ppl post things they are so ignorant of. have you ever witnessed a prayer session whereby men and women stand side by side? abegi this picture no just follow
Re: Hilarious: What Happens When A Calabar Girl Visits And Your Dog Barks by komzyb(f): 12:42am On Jul 05, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Nothing. I also eat pork myself.

yes!!master has spoken,gad nothing to fear...don't mind those guys........so longtime,where 've u been?
Re: Hilarious: What Happens When A Calabar Girl Visits And Your Dog Barks by eyoniggar(m): 12:43am On Jul 05, 2015
OP. That pix nor define your TOPIC WELL. Check this out:
grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: What Happens When A Calabar Girl Visits And Your Dog Barks by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:03am On Jul 05, 2015
komzyb:
yes!!master has spoken,gad nothing to fear...don't mind those guys........so longtime,where 've u been?

I've been just a PM away from you.

Re: Hilarious: What Happens When A Calabar Girl Visits And Your Dog Barks by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:06am On Jul 05, 2015
eyoniggar:
OP. That pix nor define your TOPIC WELL. Check this out:
grin grin grin cheesy

Psychotic featherbrained scumbag! Alzheimer-befuddled leeching halfwit! Simpleton-esque ramshackle-dwelling raccoon!
Re: Hilarious: What Happens When A Calabar Girl Visits And Your Dog Barks by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 05, 2015
komzyb:

[size=16pt]Clears throat*

There is nothing wrong in eating a dog however if you may wish to know, dogs and elephants are the most intelligent animals with emotions almost as equal to man. They feel guilty, sad, scared, they mourn. Naturally they are intelligent and it appears they are genetically programmed to be easily domesticated and be emotionally attached to their owners... Dogs love unconditionally, and some are even as sensitive to know when the owner is sick.... Medicals institutions in some parts of the world trains some dogs to assist special needs patients, alerting them of impending health crises or attacks......

Summary, the dogs usefulness is way more profound that just putting it on a plate. other animals without much intelligent and emotiions can be eaten....

Please stop!![/size]
Re: Hilarious: What Happens When A Calabar Girl Visits And Your Dog Barks by zinny2049: 4:38am On Jul 05, 2015
SuperSuave:
so they really eat dogs?? *pukes** ondo state too I think
are u from Jupiter or Saturn
Re: Hilarious: What Happens When A Calabar Girl Visits And Your Dog Barks by Awesomeking: 4:41am On Jul 05, 2015
glimpse33:
angry eating dog?
calabar people are savages
savages??you talking like they eat people,its a freaking dog,i hate dogs though..
Re: Hilarious: What Happens When A Calabar Girl Visits And Your Dog Barks by Firevinci(m): 7:30am On Jul 05, 2015
Ekaite might have told the dog,"you wan Clem James bond abi, try am again and see if you no go die here foolish dog"
Re: Hilarious: What Happens When A Calabar Girl Visits And Your Dog Barks by chubbygal(f): 8:26am On Jul 05, 2015
omooba969:

U must be sick in d head if datz funny to u, imagine undecided ...nonsense!

Your irresponsible father and mother are MAD ,am sure you must have inherited this life tormenting STUPIDITY from them.
Re: Hilarious: What Happens When A Calabar Girl Visits And Your Dog Barks by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:06am On Jul 05, 2015
chrisbaba1:

[size=16pt]Clears throat*

There is nothing wrong in eating a dog however if you may wish to know, dogs and elephants are the most intelligent animals with emotions almost as equal to man. They feel guilty, sad, scared, they mourn. Naturally they are intelligent and it appears they are genetically programmed to be easily domesticated and be emotionally attached to their owners... Dogs love unconditionally, and some are even as sensitive to know when the owner is sick.... Medicals institutions in some parts of the world trains some dogs to assist special needs patients, alerting them of impending health crises or attacks......

Summary, the dogs usefulness is way more profound that just putting it on a plate. other animals without much intelligent and emotiions can be eaten....

Please stop!![/size]

Dimwit, what about you folks who eat monkeys? Monkeys are the closest to man taxonomically 'cause they are primates.

If you attack her or the Efik-Ibibio ethnic stock again, you'd realize why I am dreaded. I dare you to flaunt this order by me and see what comes next. smiley

Re: Hilarious: What Happens When A Calabar Girl Visits And Your Dog Barks by omooba969(m): 10:15am On Jul 05, 2015
chubbygal:

Your irresponsible father and mother are MAD ,am sure you must have inherited this life tormenting STUPIDITY from them.

cheesy cheesy cheesy buahhahahaha! 'so much for a stinking ar.se low life like u, so quick to insult other ppl's parents who r not involved in woteva. Indeed, u r a sure product of d kind of home within which u were raised & only ur type can do d above cos of ur inability to square up to ur mates...unbelievable sign of weakness grin SMH.

Mind u, I won't stoop to dat level as u, NO I won't launch @ur parents & datz d difference btw d 2 of us! Ur reply did a gud job revealing hw demented u av become & any1 reading dis will understand dat ur morals r indeed eroded.

A harmless little dog held against d wall by some e.diotic fuu.cker suddenly became amusing/funny to u simply bcoz ur porous black brain's not well equipped to process dat such behaviour amounts to 'Animal Cruelty'!

Look here baby girl/guy( cos ur type r often fake, written all over u ), av a quick look in d mirror close to u & remind who's in d mirror dat they need to grow up or better still get laid... silly fuu.ccker!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Israel Is Not Allowed For Olympics Swimming Competition. Funny / Classic Insults. Use It To Bomb Them <haters> / PHOTO: When Your Photographer Has A Masters In Photography.. Lolz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.