Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,219 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Efcc Can’t Remove Me, Boasts Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Efcc Can’t Remove Me, Boasts Fayose (1402 Views)

Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose / Presidency Can’t Remove Jega - APC Lawmakers / You Can’t Remove Tambuwal As Speaker, Senator Tells PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Efcc Can’t Remove Me, Boasts Fayose by Odeku(m): 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2006
YOu have to love this country, you have criminals that should be shot dead bosting no one can impeach them

http://www.newage-online.com/news/article05
Re: Efcc Can’t Remove Me, Boasts Fayose by Mariory(m): 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2006
Wait wait wait. Didn't he support the OBJ's "third term' bid? How can this be?
Re: Efcc Can’t Remove Me, Boasts Fayose by globalaid(m): 9:21am On Sep 23, 2006
It makes me laugh. Anything that is not possible in other places is possible in my fatherland called Nigeria, hmmmmmmm, only God can save us, we dont have leader but plunderer and thieves, they are everywhere in our government, not only Fayose alone but Atiku and Obasanjo of this world. When it come to Baba boys, EFCC is powerless
Re: Efcc Can’t Remove Me, Boasts Fayose by GNature(m): 10:46am On Sep 23, 2006
Well, technically EFCC can't remove Fayose. But it can bring it to the attention of OBJ, who in turn
can put pressure on the Ekiti State House of Assembly (as he did with Bayelsa's Alamiseigha) which can
constitutionally throw him out of office.

So, it really is unwise for Fayose to boast like that  sad
Re: Efcc Can’t Remove Me, Boasts Fayose by Mariory(m): 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2006
But wait, according to some people "Baba's" boys do what they want undisturbed by the EFCC. According to their logic, this should not be happening. So how can the EFCC be going after this guy? Has the world stopped spinning?
Re: Efcc Can’t Remove Me, Boasts Fayose by Odeku(m): 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2006
Because they don't know what they are talking about, we call them basket mouth noise makers, this guy I seriously think is going down, the heat is on, and its a matter of time. TAFA Balogun said he was innocent too remember.
Re: Efcc Can’t Remove Me, Boasts Fayose by joshO: 3:53pm On Sep 23, 2006
It's only a matter of time, the doubters will come up with a reason OBJ is going after his enemies, it was anti-third term campaigners that were being targeted, or manybe now he is suddenly anti-south, I'm waiting for the desperate doubters on this forum to come up with a reason for Fayose's travails, come on guys, the pro atiku and pro IBB people on this forum, don't dissapoint us. Or is OBJ / EFCC going after Fayose because they are from different village??
Re: Efcc Can’t Remove Me, Boasts Fayose by globalaid(m): 8:03am On Sep 24, 2006
Tell that one to marine, one day they will give you Alameyesiagba dosage, you better watch your back
Re: Efcc Can’t Remove Me, Boasts Fayose by BigB11(m): 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2006
I HAVE AN ANSWER
OBJ and EFCC are under pressure and as usual they are seeking for a scape goat to prove a fruitless point. Is Fayose the next scape goat for these folks? well, we shall see, time will tell.

EFCC has already lost their credibility and I'm not sure if they're ever going to regain it. OBJ on the other hand has no credibility at all. Hence they can go ahead and arrest Gbenga OBJ if they want, we are not impressed by their action.

Enough is enough, allow Nigerians to select their president.

May God bless Nigeria.
Re: Efcc Can’t Remove Me, Boasts Fayose by buchio7(m): 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2006
Fayose is a drowning man holding unto straws. His rantings makes him more pathetic and gives him a second alias of an empty barrel along with his first name of common thief,
Re: Efcc Can’t Remove Me, Boasts Fayose by otokx(m): 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2006
Thats nice
Re: Efcc Can’t Remove Me, Boasts Fayose by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2013
EFCC? EFCC is a joke I remember Femi Kuti's song“ Obsanjo don play u wayo -2xce he set up EFCC to jail d corrupt leaders ... But to be sincere dem still dey free dem, why? Can someone explain why they are been freed?

(1) (Reply)

'Licensed To Kill' Inc Expands Into Nigeria / AC Lagos Convention. (pictures) / 17-year Old Girl Imprisoned At Kirikiri By Her Uncle After He Impregnated Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.