Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

'Licensed To Kill' Inc Expands Into Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Licensed To Kill' Inc Expands Into Nigeria (1402 Views)

Buhari Moves To Block Influx Of Foreign Construction Workers Into Nigeria / NASS Expands 'Host Community’ To Mean Nigeria As A Whole! / Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Licensed To Kill' Inc Expands Into Nigeria by plezant(f): 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2006
Look at this below weblink and confirm if it is actually true that someone is killing us, Nigerians!
http://www.licensedtokill.biz/events/nigeria2004.html
Please make sure you click and visit the above link before you make your conclusions
Re: 'Licensed To Kill' Inc Expands Into Nigeria by Seun(m): 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2006
It's a joke. They are just explaining that cigarette marketing is like selling death.
Re: 'Licensed To Kill' Inc Expands Into Nigeria by lioncoolst(m): 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2011
An average cigarette stick contains about 450 chemical compounds that are harmful and destructive to the human health when inhaled. There are other side effects that come alongside.
cry
Smokers are 50% more likely to suffer from impotence than nonsmokers. "In the UK alone," she said, "it is estimated that 120,000 men aged 30-50 years are impotent because of smoking." The CEO and Senior VP then unveiled Licensed to Kill's newest cigarette brand, weak organ™, designed specifically for Nigerian males.

The Federal Ministry of health warns that Smokers are liable to 'Die Young.' undecided
Re: 'Licensed To Kill' Inc Expands Into Nigeria by KGBEAST(m): 8:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
Seun:
It's a joke. They are just explaining that cigarette marketing is like selling death.
Make me a super Moderator Seun, you wouldn't regret it grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Licensed To Kill' Inc Expands Into Nigeria by uwa1(m): 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2018
This was what Buhari said and now we are regretting it.... grin grin grin grin

KGBEAST:

Make me a super Moderator Seun, you wouldn't regret it grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Licensed To Kill' Inc Expands Into Nigeria by KGBEAST(m): 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2018
uwa1:
This was what Buhari said and now we are regretting it.... grin grin grin grin

LMFAO, don't worry, I have a waec certificate grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Hausas Are Destroying Properties And Live / $3.2m Scam: Olaniyi Jones Makinde Faces Extradition – EFCC / I Lied, Says Shamed Farouk Lawan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.