Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria (44195 Views)

Review Of Armored Lexus LX 570: Official Car Of Kogi State Governor / Innoson Utility Vehicle Spotted On Military Patrol In The Northeast. / Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
Lacomus:
Assembled in Nigeria not made

You are an idiiot!
Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by AreaFada2: 8:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
dayo23:
Wetin go soon enter shekau hand very soon, this is wat I called made by Nigeria Army to be deliver to Boko haram

Abi o. Saboteurs, sponsors & beneficiaries of the Boko crisis will ensure that. Some it will be captured ones you will see. cheesy
Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
Henry120:

You are an idiiot!
yu n Igrin
Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by CSTR2: 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
Masculity:
Kudos to Buhari and Osibanjo very good achievement. This is just the beginning.
Guy shut up.
Even the knowledgeable APC folks know those were crafted during the GEJ administration.
A by-product of his automotive policy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by neocortex: 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
Masculity:
Get your facts straight, these vehicles were built during gej's tenure.
Therefore, give honor to whom it is due.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by seanby4konji: 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
its ok but those tires look like one that wil get stuck in a pothole...ohh and it will wear quickly because of the weight of the metal...

God knows the capacity of the engine inside those things even.

They tried but there is nothing armored about this...wont go to syria inside this thing.
Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by redcliff: 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
carzola:
That looks like a merchedez G-wagon frame... i dont mean to be a bad belle..... good work buh zero originality.

No o. I dont see anything in it bevause these days everybody even bigger companies copy each others designs up and down. Theres no more originality since China fully industrialized!
Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by CSTR2: 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
With the recent statement that osibanjo made with respect to reducing import tariffs for cars, we can as well say goodbye to indigenous projects like this.
Nigeria's growing automotive industry has gone with jonathan.
sad indeed.
Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by ebuclassic18(m): 9:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
nice but looking at it bullets mite enter,,,,,,
Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
Masculity:
Buhari and Osibanjo have achieved this barely after 36 days uh? The way some Nigerians think is bewildering.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by Solex1641gmail: 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
gud work frm naija but my fear is that d quest for corruption may not allow our leaders to encourage such indigenious breakthrough
Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by linearity: 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
dre11:

That better than doing/having none....

From this we can aspire for better things then

That is no progress, we have been assembling vehicles in Nigeria for the past 30 yrs.
Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by sweat4wat(m): 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
We are trying its all I can say
Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by beyoncausme: 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
well soo far it dosent just suddenly start to malfunction in the middle of a war orr gun fire...
Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by Omotayor123(f): 9:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
This is Good..
Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by Super1Star: 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
INTROVERT:
It's something at least. Kudos army engineering corps.

Lol.

ProForce is a private company in Ogun State and not Army Engineering Corps.
Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by Omotayor123(f): 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
Lacomus:
You are right.
Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by Rick9(m): 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
Nice but e be like G-Wagon
Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by koife(m): 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
Masculity:
Bro wakeup.....PMB/Osinbade has no hand here....I am very close to DICON, the machine you're seeing has been in the system as far back as 2013....its made by a private security coy going by name Pro force. If you've ever been to Sheraton in abj you will agree with me that it has been there for years now on showcase stands.
I suspect you're a kid behind that computer, coz if you knew beta u wouldn't have written this kind of sorry writeup angry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by Masculity(m): 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
CSTR2:
Guy shut up.
Even the knowledgeable APC folks know those were crafted during the GEJ administration.
A by-product of his automotive policy.

OK SIR! Oh God see order ooo. Guy you be military?
Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by Super1Star: 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ofeakwu:
Innoson well done

You are wrong Sir. There is nothing Inno-anything in this.

Proforce is a company based in Ogun State and owned by Adetokunbo Ogundeyin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by Masculity(m): 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
koife:

Bro wakeup.....PMB/Osinbade has no hand here....I am very close to DICON, the machine you're seeing has been in the system as far back as 2013....its made by a private security coy going by name Pro force. If you've ever been to Sheraton in abj you will agree with me that it has been there for years now on showcase stands.
I suspect you're a kid behind that computer, coz if you knew beta u wouldn't have written this kind of sorry writeup angry

wow tanks for educating me. But it was commission during there time nah.
Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by Masculity(m): 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
neocortex:
Get your facts straight, these vehicles were built during gej's tenure. Therefore, give honor to whom it is due.
ok! GEJ + PMB/OBJ. Case closed!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by ezenonso: 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
Which sai buhari where they made in 30 days .
This is Yoruba technology! !!??
Or Hausa technology?
Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by koife(m): 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
Masculity:

wow tanks for educating me. But it was commission during there time nah.
Talk about commission....SMH....who commission what? You mean PMB commissions a private coy work or the picture you're seeing is a commissioning ceremony? I say again, away from that computer....and get on with your home work kid cry angry.
You may ask your school for excursion trip to Sheraton abuja.
Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by currency10(m): 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
Lacomus:
just believe in yourself, if you see a child trying to achieve a good dream support them don't discourage them. We shall get there one day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by Beface(m): 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
Good people good product! Nigeria must be great.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by Fellywood(m): 9:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
Iamsynord:
Sai Buhari. Jona come and see.
Idio.t you smoke glue

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by daclint(m): 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
In snoop dogg's voice.... the dullardizzle and osibanjizzle are playingizzle with Nigezzle
Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by cnwokike(m): 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
carzola:
That looks like a merchedez G-wagon frame... i dont mean to be a bad belle..... good work buh zero originality.

And you that have originality, please design your own.
Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by donvicky2007: 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
Nice work.....but Nigeria doesn't have the capacity to manufactured cars....those cars were assemble in Nigeria.
Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by jimmayoy: 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
carzola:

You well so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) / See The Car This Nigerian Manufactured For N80, 000 (Photo) / Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.