Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria (44197 Views)

Review Of Armored Lexus LX 570: Official Car Of Kogi State Governor / Innoson Utility Vehicle Spotted On Military Patrol In The Northeast. / Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by tochstorm(m): 9:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
no documentary? just pics? i no believe o.
Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
donvicky2007:
Nice work.....but Nigeria doesn't have the capacity to manufactured cars....those cars were assemble in Nigeria.

So why don't you tell us how that car was assembled?
Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
Islie:

For those still understimating Nigeria due to some factors, better have a re-think as these specially made Proforce PF2 Armored Vehicles were crafted in the Nigerian spirit and are proudly Nigerian. The Armored patrol vehicle have lots of special features ...even the engines are also armour-protected such that the engine block cannot be shot up and immobilized by a sniper

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/07/awesome-check-out-these-photos-of.html?m=0

This Is what the vehicle looks like when armed.

- 1 50 Caliber machine gun

- 2 GPMGs

Photo 2 is there Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle under-development.

Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by Guk: 10:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
Masculity:
Kudos to Buhari and Osibanjo very good achievement. This is just the beginning.

The only kudos to PMB/PYO is if they create an enabling environment that continues to enable SMEs thrive.

This company has been around for a while before this administration
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/jonathan-lauds-made-in-nigeria-armoured-vehicles/174776/
http://www.olakleenholdings.com/drive.html
http://www.punchng.com/business/nigeria-now-producing-armoured-vehicles/
Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by XYZADIGOR7: 10:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
I love dis
Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by ocelot2006(m): 10:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
INTROVERT:
It's something at least. Kudos army engineering corps.

Those were built by Proforce Nigeria. The Nigeria Army Engineering Corps built the Igirigi Armoured Vehicle
Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by juman(m): 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
dayo23:
Wetin go soon enter shekau hand very soon, this is wat I called made by Nigeria Army to be deliver to Boko haram

grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by forgiveness: 10:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
The company is in Ode Remo and not Ijebu ode Ogun State.

Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by Amodemaja: 10:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
Iamsynord:
Sai Buhari. Jona come and see.
why are you so blindly unreasonable ? So it is within ths one month of bihari's inaguration that army is able to come up with this munmun. Do u know wat it takes to invent. Incase u don't know its years of reshearch & hard work that takes years
Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by forgiveness: 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
The process of marking ........

Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by forgiveness: 10:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
more pics....

Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by forgiveness: 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
last pics

Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by ayd91(m): 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
Lol@ those naming Osibanjo and Buhari.
Must you guys politicize everything?
Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by Benson123: 11:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
Naija for live we are getting there.
Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
carzola:
Lol, like i said am not a bad belle.. i would like to own one sha....

this is a military patrol vehicle not a civilian vehicle. ..
Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
The Future
Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by musbej90(m): 12:10am On Jul 05, 2015
Islie:

For those still understimating Nigeria due to some factors, better have a re-think as these specially made Proforce PF2 Armored Vehicles were crafted in the Nigerian spirit and are proudly Nigerian. The Armored patrol vehicle have lots of special features ...even the engines are also armour-protected such that the engine block cannot be shot up and immobilized by a sniper

Nice work God 9ja N A T A Progress
Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by U2ice(m): 12:21am On Jul 05, 2015
Make brain
Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by carzola(m): 12:23am On Jul 05, 2015
patmaine:

this is a military patrol vehicle not a civilian vehicle. ..
did i say i want to be driving it to work?
Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 05, 2015
forgiveness:
more pics....
Non adherence to HSE.
Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 05, 2015
forgiveness:
The process of marking ........
No safety consideration
Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 1:12am On Jul 05, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 1:19am On Jul 05, 2015
neocortex:

Get your facts straight, these vehicles were built during gej's tenure.
Therefore, give honor to whom it is due.

true,indeed...jonathan started it.......
Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 1:25am On Jul 05, 2015
daclint:
In snoop dogg's voice.... the dullardizzle and osibanjizzle are playingizzle with Nigezzle

hahaha...you are an idiat... grin grin grin grin...i dont mean it the bad way.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by overhypedsteve(m): 1:57am On Jul 05, 2015
carzola:
That looks like a merchedez G-wagon frame... i dont mean to be a bad belle..... good work buh zero originality.
sense. What do you mean by this? The G wagon have the shape of a classic patrol car. Thats why it also look like the old rangerover. How can you even see that car and think of g wagon.
Is there no "original" thinking going on in your head?
Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by overhypedsteve(m): 2:03am On Jul 05, 2015
Henry120:

So why don't you tell us how that car was assembled?
lol u re here already. Anytime a post like this come up. One would have to spend time educating some rusty brained unbeliever.
Somebody even said they copied Mercedes G wagon.
Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by ElPhenomenal(m): 3:01am On Jul 05, 2015
well... you have to start from somewhere but in this modernize world, this is scrap
Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by manosteel(m): 4:24am On Jul 05, 2015
Can this one withstand Egbe ntu, the hunters den gun?
Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by Rotimi47: 5:36am On Jul 05, 2015
Islie:

Many armoured vehicles are built in Ekiti state by 2 Yoruba guys who had worked in one of United States biggest Armoured vehicle manufacturing facility.
Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by miqos02(m): 6:06am On Jul 05, 2015
when will they start deploying it
Re: Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 05, 2015
carzola:
did i say i want to be driving it to work?

wetin u wan use am do na. I hope you no wan donate am to sambisa caliphate. ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) / See The Car This Nigerian Manufactured For N80, 000 (Photo) / Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.