Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) (67410 Views)

20 Extremely Awkward Situations! (photos) / Collection of Awkward Moment, yo momma & fool Jokes Updated By (www.ipink.ga) / Your Blessings Are On The Way (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by parzdor(m): 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
day
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by reubenobi(m): 10:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
i will just snap her nd show d pics to her mum
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by ayusco85(m): 10:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
Bibidear:
Blood of Jesus

Hahhahhah. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by ayusco85(m): 10:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
VickyRotex:
When your GF/Wife has Florasicalasticphobia

Phobia for floors undecided

Is it a thing? That word? lipsrsealed
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by mikool007(m): 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
send her back to sambisa
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by remirez07(m): 10:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
ayusco85:
I will just send her bck home. grin without T.P
nah her Pman hous she go go eat the food.. Wht rubbish.
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by beneezy(m): 10:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
Starships4u:
Blood of JESUS!!! Is she a witch??
Actually looks like a witch on a broom stick
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by gbaskiboy: 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
Trinxie:
Karate cook
grin funny u

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by Geezyayo(m): 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
she be witch
wetin happen nah!!!!

e pass eba
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by Roses1(f): 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
Lol na winchy style.
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by tochstorm(m): 10:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
i won't cause i don't have any.
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by ElDeeVee(m): 10:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
Her Papa must refund that bride price undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by ayusco85(m): 10:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
remirez07:
nah her Pman hous she go go eat the food.. Wht rubbish.

Lol. Imagine u entered wit ur guy, and u both proceeded to the kitchen. Oh boy see falling of hand
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by Geezyayo(m): 10:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
she be witch
wetin happen nah!!!!

e pass eba
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by tochstorm(m): 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
1) sell the kitchen countet to make it easier for her 2)she start pry 3 3)enforce both option 1and2 if she won't accept option 4 4) she gives me a Mouth Gig/MouthAction. each time she does that.
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by Mznaett: 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
With such posture? Then I guess d hubby definitely won't have a say cuz they believe and act according to what they see sad
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by kegan1759(m): 10:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
This one Na winch! No be wife
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by andysnoopy(m): 10:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
The girl on the pic is making Banku and i can understand why she is like that. Banku is normally made on coal-pot because it's easier but using gas cooker as high as that, you need to be an Olympic sports champion to not be tired from the stress of standing on your toes while turning the banku. it's obviously easier that way.
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by Robinhood477: 10:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
MzOnajin1:
Lol, she will be good on d bed ooooo, c position
u too we be good on d bed i lyk ur position....
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
she is not making eba. D eba is making her

.. Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by Harmvirus(f): 10:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
Lmao
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by frank043(m): 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
It's already ordained... She'd pack her stuff that day!
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by ayusco85(m): 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
DuchessLily:
Aah aah! What is this?? shocked

It is what it seems grin. She fall ur hand ba
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by Kinkale(m): 10:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
Trinxie:
Karate cook
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by Kinkale(m): 10:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
Trinxie:
Karate cook

have you eva been told you look like asa? Really cute

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by ayusco85(m): 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
Starships4u:
Blood of JESUS!!! Is she a witch??

Hahahahah. She probably hasn't used gas to cook b4. #VillageGirl tins
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by ayusco85(m): 10:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
Aminat508:
Who be dis oooooo shocked shocked

Its aminat o cheesy. That's her name o
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by Tanyogo(m): 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
MzOnajin1:
Lol, she will be good on d bed ooooo, c position
See where ur mind go.
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by hardisha81(m): 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
glimpse33:
Laff my a.ss out cheesy
She must be from Ibadan
soro niyen...?
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by ayusco85(m): 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
Barselonia:
Afteer eating the eba, I would now drink tea....

Then straff her grin grin
cheesy cheesy correct guy
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) by Aminat508(f): 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
ayusco85:

Its aminat o cheesy. That's her name o
me ke? No be me ooooooo na SubbieD cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) / Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! / When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.