Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna (19482 Views)

Photos Of Saraki Administering Meningitis Vaccine To A Patient @NASS Hospital / El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting / El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by naijaboiy: 11:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
glimpse33:
smiley Ok
That's a yes?
Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
Yea
Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by Missonas(f): 11:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
He still get toddler for house
Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by Missonas(f): 11:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
guerqru:
this is cute, how many fathers can actually do this

Cute kwa.was ur father a disciplinarian (no oofeinse) cheesy
Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
Expsbterror:
No go do mistake ooooo mister.

But I wonder the point he is making "that parents can vaccinate their kiddos.? "

A big SHIOR to;
guerqru
Pheals
marinagirl
grayht
adepiero
redvektor
Dharniel

i cant even pronunce your moniker, that alone has rendered me speechless...
Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by Ibro5050(m): 11:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
The best governor so far...
Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by darmys(f): 11:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
Dharniel:
if you want a job done right, you've gotta do it yourself.
am guessing that's el-rufai's mentality...

true
Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
His kids are still toddlers
And why should I believe his son is wearing an oversized clothe undecided lipsrsealed
Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by femmysin(m): 11:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
F T C to sure

Land for sale

500 dollar per space
Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by belloabdulsalam: 11:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
Nice smiley
Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by efilefun(m): 11:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
glimpse33:
Good move! smiley
Polio is worst than HIV/aids

But, Why the polio virus choose to dwell only in the north is the question i keep asking the gods
Cuz the awareness is very poor and that's what he's trying to take care of by giving his kids the medication in front of everyone
Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
So his Muslem brothers can see and know that the West is/are not interested in reducing their Population
Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by nollywoodbabe: 11:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
glimpse33:
Good move! smiley

But, Why the polio virus choose to dwell only in the north is the question i keep asking the gods

Rather why is it still in Nigeria? Cos Nigeria is one of the very Few Country that still has Polio as it has been eradicated all over the world and even in most less advanced African Countries, so why still in Nigeria?
Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by Ambi25: 11:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
leading by example
Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by sigiyaya(m): 11:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
How many times will he do this!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by nunzk: 11:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
Na wah o!! See man wey don train sons reach uni level. Na so death collect them and he is nw with these todlers again. May the almighty keep these 1's for him. Mke him hand no de empty
Ndlistic:
Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna state pictured administering polio vaccine on his son as the citizens of the state looked on.

Governor El Rufai was also seen administering a polio vaccine to his daughter, Nafisa last month to kick-off Mother and Child week in Kaduna.

Source:http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/07/governor-el-rufai-administers-polio.html
Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by ayusco85(m): 11:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
glimpse33:
Good move! smiley

Which answer did the gods give u?
Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by ayusco85(m): 11:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
barcanista:
So what should we do?

Hug transformer I guess cheesy grin the one without light o
Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by redvektor(m): 11:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
Dharniel:

lol na u sabi
Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 05, 2015
ayusco85:

Hug transformer I guess cheesy grin the one without light o
haha I think say you wicked o lol
Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by Pheals(f): 12:21am On Jul 05, 2015
Dharniel:

they just free u nii
Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by stinggy(m): 12:22am On Jul 05, 2015
chimkaire:
His kids are still toddlers
And why should I believe his son is wearing an oversized clothe undecided lipsrsealed

The mind believes what we want it to cheesy

#Gboju ooo
Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 05, 2015
Pheals:
they just free u nii
didn't get that, please...
Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by silvernus0: 12:37am On Jul 05, 2015
''".

.NOtherization of Nigeria

the new coach Salisu Yusuf

AMESTY FOR BOKO BOIS

SHARIA IS COMING ......

Heheheheehehehhe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin......
Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by Ayietim(m): 12:49am On Jul 05, 2015
Disappointment is not the end, it's just pleasure delayed, to be enjoyed for a long while at the right time.
http://ayietim.
Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by Rexnegro(m): 12:50am On Jul 05, 2015
glimpse33:
Good move! smiley

The ansa isn't far fetch...just check the level of illiteracy in other regions and see where it is high if not the north. Some are even begged to bring their kids for immunization, some will ask u if u will pay them ? So bro north will continue to be behind in polio cases unless they re well informed and effective and practical orientation is done over and over again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 05, 2015
APC and snapping pictures... Selfie government
Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by feedburner(m): 1:32am On Jul 05, 2015
Ndlistic:
Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna state pictured administering polio vaccine on his son as the citizens of the state looked on.

Governor El Rufai was also seen administering a polio vaccine to his daughter, Nafisa last month to kick-off Mother and Child week in Kaduna.

Source:http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/07/governor-el-rufai-administers-polio.html

Where is EFCC?
no wonder zoo politicians run from declaring their assets
Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by prosperng: 1:42am On Jul 05, 2015
Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by Zenfarm: 2:55am On Jul 05, 2015
This has actually been in the news like 2 weeks ago. Wondered about the significance of it. Still wondering the significance of it

Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by ayolander35(m): 3:15am On Jul 05, 2015
Stoke goalkeeper will join Premier League
champions in an £8million deal.Chelsea are
set to complete the £8million capture of
Asmir Begovic this week.
Begovic is expected to secure his exit from
Stoke in the next few days after the terms
of a transfer fee were agreed with the
Premier League champions.
Read more at http://soccervibes.com/2015/07/05/chelsea-to-complete-asmir-begovic-signing-this-week/
Re: El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna by Nobody: 3:48am On Jul 05, 2015
what is all this nonsense?? first his daughter, now his son. we no go hear word again? aren't there ever better things to post abt? Like FG taking down BH? Like Osun workers getting full pay? Abegi!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo / Rivers: Man Counted As Dead During APC Campaign Rally Regains Consciousness / BREAKING: EFCC Arrests Justice Ofili-ajumogobia As Court Strikes Out Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.