Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,077 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

Ben Bruce Ask Nigerians To Give Buhari Time -My idea of Opposition is not Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Ask Nigerians To Give Buhari Time -My idea of Opposition is not Attack (626 Views)

We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob / Ben Murray-bruce Ask Buhari, 36 State Governors To Do Their Vacation In Nigeria / Buhari, Time We Stopped Lying To Ourselves - Abimbola Adelakun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Bruce Ask Nigerians To Give Buhari Time -My idea of Opposition is not Attack by darmys(f): 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
Senator Ben Murray Bruce took to twitter to ask Nigerians to give the president more time?

what do you think? should we? is he meeting up to our expectations or .....?

http://daminaija..com/2015/07/ben-murray-bruce-my-idea-of-opposition.html

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Ask Nigerians To Give Buhari Time -My idea of Opposition is not Attack by dustmalik: 10:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
True

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Ask Nigerians To Give Buhari Time -My idea of Opposition is not Attack by Emekamex(m): 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
But he promised to perform magic during his manifestos. Yahoo yahoo boys are learners when compared to Buhari and APC. #Scamofthecentury

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Ask Nigerians To Give Buhari Time -My idea of Opposition is not Attack by glimpse33(m): 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ok
Re: Ben Bruce Ask Nigerians To Give Buhari Time -My idea of Opposition is not Attack by seedgreen(m): 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
Following
Re: Ben Bruce Ask Nigerians To Give Buhari Time -My idea of Opposition is not Attack by lunaticfringe: 11:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
The apc propaganda machinery projected the duara dullard as the wizard of Oz.. But when faced with the reality on ground same is shortchanging the country with a joker... When will this whack party stop peddling falsehood and fulfill the obligation owed to the populace

Btw being the opposition is so cool...
Re: Ben Bruce Ask Nigerians To Give Buhari Time -My idea of Opposition is not Attack by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
"Nigeria elected a man not a magician" like seriously? Buh he campaigned like an epic magician undecided
Re: Ben Bruce Ask Nigerians To Give Buhari Time -My idea of Opposition is not Attack by applord: 11:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
grin grin grin

Re: Ben Bruce Ask Nigerians To Give Buhari Time -My idea of Opposition is not Attack by applord: 11:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
Bruce Bruce !!! Always playing the good guy.

Its so sad right embarassed

Nonetheless DullardÏnho has absolutely nothing to offer the good people of Nigeria. grin grin grin grin

An empty dull barrel - "I WILL ... I WILL"
Re: Ben Bruce Ask Nigerians To Give Buhari Time -My idea of Opposition is not Attack by kayo80(m): 11:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
Let's give Buhari three months at least. One month is gone already. I believe we will start seeing changes by the end of this month/early August. Okay... Good night people...time for some Breaking Bad.
Re: Ben Bruce Ask Nigerians To Give Buhari Time -My idea of Opposition is not Attack by rudebouy: 1:23am On Jul 05, 2015
kayo80:
Okay... Good night people...time for some Breaking Bad.

Bros u day watch breaking bad? Hmm! It have tay oh! Which season you day na sef?
Re: Ben Bruce Ask Nigerians To Give Buhari Time -My idea of Opposition is not Attack by theimmortals(m): 2:47am On Jul 05, 2015
Not only "time" curry, nutmeg and ginger him won cook stew abi? Change ko, change ni
Re: Ben Bruce Ask Nigerians To Give Buhari Time -My idea of Opposition is not Attack by hyfr(m): 2:53am On Jul 05, 2015
Nigeria is Finished. Ruling Nigeria is like carrying a heavy weight. Then imagine a weight that's so difficult for a young man to carry, is what you hypocrites preferred easy for a very old man to carry. Now you,ve seen the outcome and you are asking for time. Shall we wait till unemployed youths die of frustrations, or when Boko Haram continues killing the innocent or when our economy is in shatters Mr. Ben murray Bruce, you don't have the slightest idea of what the poor man sees in this country. I'd advice you shut up and keep tracking small girls in your so called electric car.
Re: Ben Bruce Ask Nigerians To Give Buhari Time -My idea of Opposition is not Attack by kayo80(m): 7:19am On Jul 05, 2015
rudebouy:

Bros u day watch breaking bad? Hmm! It have tay oh! Which season you day na sef?

Lol Yes o...It have tayed. I don't know why I didn't start watching it earlier...I just started last month. I am still on season 2; episode 9.

(1) (Reply)

Dollar Will End Up At N500 If... – Aliko Dangote / PHOTO: Man Stabbed To Death During A Robbery Operation In Lagos / ANTI-GAY LAW: We'll Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Law - United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.