Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,186 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Random Date Solicitation By Phone - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Random Date Solicitation By Phone (915 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Random Date Solicitation By Phone by MrSisterwm: 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2009
Do you know that sometimes women/men call randomly with the aim of getting a date by chance? A number kept trying my line and when I finally put a call through, not only did I not know the lady, she also did not know me. She does not even live in the same city as I, yet she was soooo suggestive.

She ended up inviting me to come visit. She also said that she would like to know me better and so on.

Could this be some new style in seeking a date?
Re: Random Date Solicitation By Phone by sistawoman: 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2009
You betta be careful with that. She might want to kill you or kidnapp you.

That says desperate all over it.
Re: Random Date Solicitation By Phone by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 05, 2009
MrSisterwm:

Do you know that sometimes women/men call randomly with the aim of getting a date by chance? A number kept trying my line and when I finally put a call through, not only did I not know the lady, she also did not know me. She does not even live in the same city as I, yet she was soooo suggestive.

She ended up inviting me to come visit. She also said that she would like to know me better and so on.

Could this be some new style in seeking a date?

might be some new form of 419, new and easy way to kidnap people,  are you THAT desperate!? i will suggest you stay away from that stranger and stop watching Hollywood movies.
Re: Random Date Solicitation By Phone by tope2000(f): 12:33am On Mar 05, 2009
Hmmmmmmmmmmm. . . so how did she get ur number?? undecided
Re: Random Date Solicitation By Phone by tpia: 1:46am On Mar 05, 2009
maybe they sent her.

If she doesnt know you or your marital status, then how come she's inviting you on a date.

the story has k-leg.
Re: Random Date Solicitation By Phone by dmy(m): 3:38pm On Mar 05, 2009
Believe it or not.i once meet a girl the same way.i sent out friendship text messages to random numbers and she replied positively.she was even livin not far from me.we became 'very close'friends(if u know what i mean!even though we broke up we r still friends and it was FUN while it lasted.so u never know!
Re: Random Date Solicitation By Phone by vanderjo(m): 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2009
@post,
It is the new way the operate now,its used by "runs girls" to get dates and make money,i have had lots of them,they cannot explain how they got your number.i tell you there is a decay in womanhood that needs correction,men be on the lookout they are really desperate.
its worrying.
Re: Random Date Solicitation By Phone by omega25red(m): 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2009
she go use you make money grin grin grin grin
Re: Random Date Solicitation By Phone by yme1(f): 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2009
van der jo be careful o
Re: Random Date Solicitation By Phone by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 06, 2009
dmy:

Believe it or not.i once meet a girl the same way.i[b] sent out friendship text messages to random numbers[/b] and she replied positively.she was even livin not far from me.we became 'very close'friends(if u know what i mean!even though we broke up we r still friends and it was FUN while it lasted.so u never know!

woah, i am trying to understand how someone can be SO DESPERATE that he will send random message to get anyone to befriend them,
you definitely should spend less time on your computer and more in the real world. believe me, you have more chance making friend in the REAL world/on the street/at work etc than sending "random" text msg.
i hope your mother/father/grandparents never receive any of your "love" msg.
i knew there was a dating problem in 9ja by the sheer amount of people putting their numbers up on NL looking for ANY GIRL, but i didn't know it was THAT bad!
Re: Random Date Solicitation By Phone by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 06, 2009
some ladies luv adventure.
Re: Random Date Solicitation By Phone by MrSisterwm: 12:53am On Mar 08, 2009
sistawoman:

You betta be careful with that. She might want to kill you or kidnapp you.

That says desperate all over it.

Thanks for the advise.

tope2000:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. . . so how did she get ur number?? undecided

Guess she must have been doing random calling (flashing). Though she said she thought it belonged to her boyfriend. Later she started asking for my details. Later learnt she runs a restaurant and all that. She said so many things and wanted me to travel to where she was so that we could 'connect'.
Re: Random Date Solicitation By Phone by MrSisterwm: 12:56am On Mar 08, 2009
tpia:

maybe they sent her.

If she doesnt know you or your marital status, then how come she's inviting you on a date.

the story has k-leg.

I don't think so. She did not even know that I was married. She started telling me to bring this and that along when coming and that her apartment was available whenever I come. I think she could be some slut! Isn't she?
Re: Random Date Solicitation By Phone by iice(f): 7:43am On Mar 14, 2009
rofl, i get those. I just take it that the person has too much time on his/her hands.
Sometimes is for just friendship. People just send out texts or dial random numbers and whoever answers well you either get lucky or not depending on what you want.
Re: Random Date Solicitation By Phone by MrSisterwm: 9:01pm On Apr 02, 2009
She kept sending me some very hot, sexy text messages and sommetime it could get one so Hot. Now I am afraid,
Re: Random Date Solicitation By Phone by sistawoman: 11:15pm On Apr 02, 2009
where does she live?
Re: Random Date Solicitation By Phone by Pataki: 11:21pm On Apr 02, 2009
@ Poster,

Yeah you are quite right. I have gotten it, quite a couple of times.
Re: Random Date Solicitation By Phone by Moyola(f): 12:02am On Apr 03, 2009
Strange! undecided
Re: Random Date Solicitation By Phone by tpia: 12:27am On Apr 03, 2009
Re: Random Date Solicitation By Phone by Pataki: 12:30am On Apr 03, 2009
tpia:

Its not that hard to get information on someone, especially in the west.

Instead of feeling happy because you're getting strange phone calls from unknown sexy sounding women, why not find out who is calling and why.

Men sha!
I do not know about the poster, but in my case, I knew why I was getting bombardment of strange phone calls on my phone from sexy sounding women. undecided
Re: Random Date Solicitation By Phone by Czarskit(m): 5:55am On Apr 03, 2009
~ Hmmn. . . ~ Phone call from an unknown soul inviting me to. . .
~ I will go jor! ~ cheesy
Re: Random Date Solicitation By Phone by bluespice(f): 11:00am On Apr 03, 2009
pataki wat was ur reason?
Re: Random Date Solicitation By Phone by IFELEKE(m): 11:12am On Apr 03, 2009
@Poster,
That's Abuja Style of Hooking Up.
Re: Random Date Solicitation By Phone by spikedcylinder: 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2009
Ask your "wife" what she thinks. Come on, go on. wink undecided
Re: Random Date Solicitation By Phone by STUNT101q: 12:17am On Apr 04, 2009
tope2000 ,Do you have faith can u luv?
Re: Random Date Solicitation By Phone by STUNT101q: 12:19am On Apr 04, 2009
sistawoman , Hi like to be ur friend on here
Re: Random Date Solicitation By Phone by MrSisterwm: 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2009
Czarskit:

~ Hmmn. . . ~ Phone call from an unknown soul inviting me to. . .
~ I will go jor! ~ cheesy

lipsrsealed
Re: Random Date Solicitation By Phone by MrSisterwm: 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2009
She finally told me clearly that she wanted a s*x partner to spice up her drab life with no strings attached. shocked

What did I do? I barred her number thereafter and scrammed!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls In Germany / Need / Help!!! It Is Urgent And Advice Is Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.