Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Cucumber Breaks Inside UNN Female Student Private Part (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cucumber Breaks Inside UNN Female Student Private Part (photos) (2421 Views)

Azikiwe At The Proposed Site Of The University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) In 1950s. / Shiite-Army-Clash: Amina Shot In Her Private Part / Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cucumber Breaks Inside UNN Female Student Private Part (photos) by ogochukwu247(f): 12:30am On Jul 05, 2015
So I got this shocking email from a RN reader like some minutes ago. Don't know how true it is, is it even possible? Follow me read abeg:

Hello Reportnaija, an unknown UNN female student was allegedly trying to do a quickie on herself in the absence of her roomies but with a cucumber. In the course of the action, the fruit broke and stuck inside her private part. She cried out and was rushed to the medical
centre as she started bleeding profusely. The doctors demanded that she must contact her parents before a surgery would be done to remove it, but she ran away... She is still at large. I wonder where the boys are.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/07/cucumber-breaks-inside-unn-female.html

Re: Cucumber Breaks Inside UNN Female Student Private Part (photos) by Emmyk(m): 12:32am On Jul 05, 2015
No pictures. I won't comment lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Cucumber Breaks Inside UNN Female Student Private Part (photos) by Middlefinger1: 12:37am On Jul 05, 2015
We've seen this before. I was expecting the pix of the cucumber inside where it broke into
Re: Cucumber Breaks Inside UNN Female Student Private Part (photos) by STRBOY(m): 12:38am On Jul 05, 2015
Hmmmmm

Tell Me Something....
Re: Cucumber Breaks Inside UNN Female Student Private Part (photos) by STRBOY(m): 12:38am On Jul 05, 2015
Hmmmmm

Tell Me Something....
Hmmmmm

Tell Me Something....
Re: Cucumber Breaks Inside UNN Female Student Private Part (photos) by bettercreature(m): 12:43am On Jul 05, 2015
Lol fake news
Re: Cucumber Breaks Inside UNN Female Student Private Part (photos) by 4Kemzy(m): 12:55am On Jul 05, 2015
Lies from the pit of hell... where the cucumber infested abi installed pekus nah?

(1) (Reply)

DSS Strikes Again: Holds Gesila Khan, Rivers State INEC REC Without Charge / Disclaimer Against Barr. Francis: A Must Read. / Where / What On Earth Is Biafra?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.