Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,234 members, 7,957,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:27 PM

At Last , Scientists Prove Life After Death - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / At Last , Scientists Prove Life After Death (4643 Views)

5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess / What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) / Do You Believe In Life After Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Last , Scientists Prove Life After Death by kayo80(m): 9:25am On Jul 05, 2015
Hmm
Re: At Last , Scientists Prove Life After Death by nsaint101: 10:01am On Jul 05, 2015
Since they have now known that there is life after death. Abeg where Hell dey?
Re: At Last , Scientists Prove Life After Death by jbazic(m): 10:16am On Jul 05, 2015
omenalfa:
Coma is not death
Let them reanimate a beheaded person and I will believe
lol.. Nice one bro, dis ppl wan fool dem selves
Re: At Last , Scientists Prove Life After Death by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 05, 2015
In as much as am a med. Doc, and i know that the processess involving DEATH goes through cycles with eventual RIGOR MORTIS and decay, This experiment is NULL and VOID.

The MOMENT one is DEAD clinically, many CELLULAR and BIOCHEMICAL including pathological processess OF LIFE still continue for sometime, even DAYS to MONTHS but these processess have NEVER been proven to REVIVE someone.

The HUMAN BODY is not ROBOTICS whereby the MOMENT there is POWER OUTAGE... the entire process switches OFF. And the moment U get it fixed, the entire ROBOTIC regains VIGOUR.
Re: At Last , Scientists Prove Life After Death by ribbit: 10:24am On Jul 05, 2015
Ola17:
A wise man once said:
"It is better to believe in God and die to find out
there is none, than to believe that there is no God and die to find out there is"

and what if you chose wrong god.. what happens after?

1 Like

Re: At Last , Scientists Prove Life After Death by ribbit: 10:24am On Jul 05, 2015
if there is life after death, what happens to life before life? how come there is no life before life.

1 Like

Re: At Last , Scientists Prove Life After Death by Moheat(m): 10:40am On Jul 05, 2015
Misternas89:
That's why I'm still contemplating doing my MSc in cell bio and genetics.....mehn those people Cn make u believe we humans started as a pool of water. Smh undecided.........less I 4get m always proud 2 be a Zoologist. #BetterByFarAlumni

Great Alumni! I hail you. one love.

1 Like

Re: At Last , Scientists Prove Life After Death by Misternas89(m): 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
Moheat:

Great Alumni! I hail you. one love.
More blessing my brother from another mother...we surely gonna be Great by Gods grace.....#BELIEVE
Re: At Last , Scientists Prove Life After Death by sinkhole: 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
ribbit:
if there is life after death, what happens to life before life? how come there is no life before life.
If u take a handfull of salt and mix it in water, it dilutes and disappears, you see the salt no more! If you now take a very small crystal of salt and suspends it in the salt solution, it will grow!
Death does not mean stopping to be alife and birth is the manifestation of the afterlife!
Re: At Last , Scientists Prove Life After Death by blessnija: 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
THEY SHOULD TRY THE EXPERIMENT ON NIGERIAN POLITIEFCIANS MAYBE IT WILL HELP THEM
Re: At Last , Scientists Prove Life After Death by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
EVILFOREST:
In as much as am a med. Doc, and i know that the processess involving DEATH goes through cycles with eventual RIGOR MORTIS and decay, This experiment is NULL and VOID.

The MOMENT one is DEAD clinically, many CELLULAR and BIOCHEMICAL including pathological processess OF LIFE still continue for sometime, even DAYS to MONTHS but these processess have NEVER been proven to REVIVE someone.

The HUMAN BODY is not ROBOTICS whereby the MOMENT there is POWER OUTAGE... the entire process switches OFF. And the moment U get it fixed, the entire ROBOTIC regains VIGOUR.
You are talking rubbish. None of the dying cells you claim are still active after certified death is capable of producing the vivid experiences reported by NDErs. And you seem to misunderstand the afterlife concept by suggesting anyone is physically revived as a demonstration of the survival process. It is about life in a non-physical reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Last , Scientists Prove Life After Death by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
ribbit:

tell me this is a joke "life before life"
Re: At Last , Scientists Prove Life After Death by ribbit: 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

tell me this is a joke "life before life"
what does life look like before you were born... what does heaven look like?
Re: At Last , Scientists Prove Life After Death by TheDauraMallam: 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
http://badsatiretoday.com/german-scientists-prove-life-after-death/

The above-mentioned article appeared on the World News Daily Report website. A disclaimer on the site states, “All news articles contained within worldnewsdailyreport.com are fiction, and presumably fake news”, yet the recount continues to disperse through Twitter.

The work of fiction, entitled “German Scientists Prove There is Life After Death”, testifies that a team of German scientists were able to prove there is life after death as part of a four year study which medically induced 18-20 minute near death experiences (NDE) among 944 volunteers. According to the article, the religious belief of the subjects appeared to have no influence on the NDE.

OP, get a life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What If At The End Of It All We Discover Theres No God / Unbelievable: The Mystery: Woman Who Charmed T.b Joshua / Did God Create Adam As An Adult Or Was He First A Baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.