Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

For Yorubas, Buhari Is A Scam – APC S/west Leader. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Yorubas, Buhari Is A Scam – APC S/west Leader. (2765 Views)

1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States / PDP: Nigerians Already Counting Days For APC ’s Exit From Power / N195m Pension Scam: APC Backs Maina For Borno Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Yorubas, Buhari Is A Scam – APC S/west Leader. by chiedu7: 7:31am On Jul 05, 2015
Ayo Opadokun an APC chieftain from the South West and great admirer of President Muhammadu Buhari is now a very sad man and have declared that Yorubas has lost faith in Buhari.

WORDS ON MARBLE.
1] On April 2, 2013, Chief Ayo Opadokun siad, “I don’t believe President Jonathan can fight corruption. I am not s aying this for the first time. I have been very straightforward and consistent about my position. I have no doubt in my mind that the factor that produced him is corruption-soaked and corruption. He is incompetent. To vote Jonathan will be a mistake” – Ayo Opadokun.

2] On June 28, 2015, “The Yoruba race made a great mistake by not re-electing the former President, considering what he had in stock for the zone. Voting Muhammadu Buhari was a mistake .
He has no focus, no vision. No idea what to do with power.

He is Just a scam”. – Ayo Opadokun.

http://www.slimluvs.com/for-yorubas-buhari-is-a-scam-apc-swest-leader/

2 Likes

Re: For Yorubas, Buhari Is A Scam – APC S/west Leader. by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 05, 2015
Re: For Yorubas, Buhari Is A Scam – APC S/west Leader. by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 05, 2015
he de sleep ne?
Re: For Yorubas, Buhari Is A Scam – APC S/west Leader. by YOURMAN: 7:40am On Jul 05, 2015
Lol.. You people are yet to see the Change you Wanted.. Just keep cool ..

10 Likes

Re: For Yorubas, Buhari Is A Scam – APC S/west Leader. by okosodo: 7:41am On Jul 05, 2015
Trusting any yoruba man is suicide

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Yorubas, Buhari Is A Scam – APC S/west Leader. by psucc(m): 7:41am On Jul 05, 2015
If this man actually said this, then Tinubu must be crying and weeping in his bedroom.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Yorubas, Buhari Is A Scam – APC S/west Leader. by Starships4u(m): 7:49am On Jul 05, 2015
Make una go rest joor.... Its still uhuru...
Re: For Yorubas, Buhari Is A Scam – APC S/west Leader. by eyeview: 7:51am On Jul 05, 2015
When the APC won the 2015 elections,the yorubas turned on the igbos and started mocking and making jest of them at every turn. They wouldn't let the south east and south-south regions rest cos they turned the victory into a tribal victory not minding the fact that many people from these regions also voted for the 'change'.
I laughed cos I knew that while they laughed at the short run,the northern oligarchy had planned to oust them in the long run and have the last laugh.
I definetly knew it would get to this stage where the carpet will be swept off their feet and they'll be left in regrets but I didn't know it will this soon.
Before the next one year VP Osibanjo will be left most irrelevant and Tinubu's camp of APC dimnished.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Yorubas, Buhari Is A Scam – APC S/west Leader. by CountDracula(m): 7:51am On Jul 05, 2015
Awon ode gbogbo undecided
Re: For Yorubas, Buhari Is A Scam – APC S/west Leader. by Galacious1: 7:53am On Jul 05, 2015
He shud speak for himself
Re: For Yorubas, Buhari Is A Scam – APC S/west Leader. by tucky200(m): 7:55am On Jul 05, 2015
Once tasted this source sauce,its was too salty
Re: For Yorubas, Buhari Is A Scam – APC S/west Leader. by 234GT(m): 7:56am On Jul 05, 2015
This Ayo Opadokun is a very fooooooooolish man.
Re: For Yorubas, Buhari Is A Scam – APC S/west Leader. by chimerase2: 7:56am On Jul 05, 2015
grin
Re: For Yorubas, Buhari Is A Scam – APC S/west Leader. by ERODEDEAST(f): 7:57am On Jul 05, 2015
What do you expect from a certified Illiterate and Terrorist where is your National Conference, Hahahahahahahahaha

5 Likes

Re: For Yorubas, Buhari Is A Scam – APC S/west Leader. by donholy28(m): 8:06am On Jul 05, 2015
Did ur brain travel when u wr voting him in...only to come back now

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Yorubas, Buhari Is A Scam – APC S/west Leader. by omenalfa: 8:11am On Jul 05, 2015
sophisticated fools

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Yorubas, Buhari Is A Scam – APC S/west Leader. by huptin(m): 8:11am On Jul 05, 2015
Ayo Opadokun has always supported GEJ now, especially after the confab scam. Why do some idiots like to revise history so senselessly like this?

1 Like

Re: For Yorubas, Buhari Is A Scam – APC S/west Leader. by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 05, 2015
The yourobas who voted for buhari did that just because they want to claim that the VP is from their region as if that adds anything positive to their life.

They didn't vote Buhari because they want Nigeria to be better.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Yorubas, Buhari Is A Scam – APC S/west Leader. by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 05, 2015
Yorubas have not seen anything yet, by the time GMB is done with them, they will realize that they are the problem of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: For Yorubas, Buhari Is A Scam – APC S/west Leader. by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 05, 2015
Some people r just plainly dumb! Talkin from both sides of thier mouth. Very unintelligent people

2 Likes

Re: For Yorubas, Buhari Is A Scam – APC S/west Leader. by scribble: 8:50am On Jul 05, 2015
eyeview:
When the APC won the 2015 elections,the yorubas turned on the igbos and started mocking and making jest of them at every turn. They wouldn't let the south east and south-south regions rest cos they turned the victory into a tribal victory not minding the fact that many people from these regions also voted for the 'change'.
I laughed cos I knew that while they laughed at the short run,the northern oligarchy had planned to oust them in the long run and have the last laugh.
I definetly knew it would get to this stage where the carpet will be swept off their feet and they'll be left in regrets but I didn't know it will this soon.
Before the next one year VP Osibanjo will be left most irrelevant and Tinubu's camp of APC dimnished.

Shut up you....many Yoruba's voted GEJ too....or you didn't see the results from Lagos, ekiti etc

Or you think it's your people with their voter apathy that gave him his Lagos votes....

Why didn't you people turn out in anambra and others. But you will surely turn up on Nairaland and be chatting BS....

Go and read a book you illiterate Sob
Re: For Yorubas, Buhari Is A Scam – APC S/west Leader. by eyeview: 9:03am On Jul 05, 2015
scribble:

Shut up you....many Yoruba's voted GEJ too....or you didn't see the results from Lagos, ekiti etc

Or you think it's your people with their voter apathy that gave him his Lagos votes....

Why didn't you people turn out in anambra and others. But you will surely turn up on Nairaland and be chatting BS....

Go and read a book you illiterate Sob

....An angry kid.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Yorubas, Buhari Is A Scam – APC S/west Leader. by AnambraDota: 9:07am On Jul 05, 2015

Re: For Yorubas, Buhari Is A Scam – APC S/west Leader. by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 05, 2015
Yorubas should BEND DOWN and serve their master.

4 Likes

Re: For Yorubas, Buhari Is A Scam – APC S/west Leader. by fr3do(m): 9:16am On Jul 05, 2015
cheesy

1 Like

Re: For Yorubas, Buhari Is A Scam – APC S/west Leader. by baralatie(m): 9:55am On Jul 05, 2015
psucc:
If this man actually said this, then Tinubu must be crying and weeping in his bedroom.
mehn,tinubu will be doing fasting and serious prayers!

2 Likes

Re: For Yorubas, Buhari Is A Scam – APC S/west Leader. by spenca: 10:25am On Jul 05, 2015
please these people are not my leaders in fact i don't recognize them hence they should speak for their self centred pot bellies
Re: For Yorubas, Buhari Is A Scam – APC S/west Leader. by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 05, 2015
Typing
Re: For Yorubas, Buhari Is A Scam – APC S/west Leader. by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 05, 2015
Yellowbars never see somtin
Re: For Yorubas, Buhari Is A Scam – APC S/west Leader. by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 05, 2015
spenca:
please these people are not my leaders in fact i don't recognize them hence they should speak for their self centred pot bellies
U re bin monitored!
Re: For Yorubas, Buhari Is A Scam – APC S/west Leader. by Blizzy9ja: 11:23am On Jul 05, 2015
It seems everything is happening so fast, the yorubas are now ashamed of themselves, even on nairaland they hardly comment on threads like this, They only get an erection when they hear Biafra... Look backstabbers we're soon leaving you with your masters... Enjoy your change... (<<<<Laughing in Izon>>>>)
Re: For Yorubas, Buhari Is A Scam – APC S/west Leader. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ghenghen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria For The Rich...biafra For The Poor / The State Of Elelenwo Road In Portharcourt, Rivers state. / Hawusa Fulanee Are The Problem Of This Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.