Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Checkout Hilarious Picture Of Nigerian Police Car - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Checkout Hilarious Picture Of Nigerian Police Car (2599 Views)

Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) / Hilarious Picture Of Job Seekers / Hilarious Picture Of Man Sleeping In Fridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Hilarious Picture Of Nigerian Police Car by sisqology(m): 8:56am On Jul 05, 2015
This got me, really!

Re: Checkout Hilarious Picture Of Nigerian Police Car by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 05, 2015
Making fun of your country. Unfaithful citizen.
Re: Checkout Hilarious Picture Of Nigerian Police Car by Amastermovic(m): 9:06am On Jul 05, 2015
I don't blame the Nigeria police much Cox does country u r comparing us with have better civilian not like u and I...
When the police stp u.. We quickly play a fast one by stepping on the accelerator they don't have any other option than fast and furious with this method so many people have been saved from ritualist....

OTHER countries ve cam on each Junction to monitor activities but the Nigeria police only technology is walkie talkie...

Don't blame them... Blame the past leader for not doing things in the right way.. Pay them more salaries. I can't just waist my life for other people bcox of 80 000 salary...
Re: Checkout Hilarious Picture Of Nigerian Police Car by sisqology(m): 9:57am On Jul 05, 2015
Amastermovic:

Don't blame them... Blame the past leader for not doing things in the right way.. Pay them more salaries. I can't just waist my life for other people bcox of 80 000 salary...

well, do they collect up to that??
Re: Checkout Hilarious Picture Of Nigerian Police Car by sisqology(m): 9:59am On Jul 05, 2015
FannySwindler:
Making fun of your country. Unfaithful citizen.

Faithful citizen, do you think you've made some sense with your comment? where is the jest I made here?
Re: Checkout Hilarious Picture Of Nigerian Police Car by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 05, 2015
You no sabi joke sef. Na wa for you.
Re: Checkout Hilarious Picture Of Nigerian Police Car by Amastermovic(m): 11:08am On Jul 05, 2015
sisqology:

well, do they collect up to that??
Am not sure.. Is just a concluded figured I predict..
Re: Checkout Hilarious Picture Of Nigerian Police Car by sisqology(m): 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
FannySwindler:
You no sabi joke sef. Na wa for you.

lol
Re: Checkout Hilarious Picture Of Nigerian Police Car by sisqology(m): 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
Amastermovic:

Am not sure.. Is just a concluded figured I predict..

they can't collect that amount and still beg for 50naira.The ones that should collect that amount should be the ones in the office(a bit higher)rank.
Re: Checkout Hilarious Picture Of Nigerian Police Car by Amastermovic(m): 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
sisqology:

they can't collect that amount and still beg for 50naira.The ones that should collect that amount should be the ones in the office(a bit higher)rank.

Hmm speechless..

(1) (Reply)

See The Guy Who Wore Pampers And Still Sagging / Natural Power, Village Juju Or Tramadol?? / This Is Nigeria #funny Democracy Day Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.