Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Employers Of Labour Should Consider Men Of Marriageable Age - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Employers Of Labour Should Consider Men Of Marriageable Age (439 Views)

James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) / Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS / This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Employers Of Labour Should Consider Men Of Marriageable Age by stevnwigw1: 8:56am On Jul 05, 2015
The lack of jobs in Nigeria is increasing by the day, many young women are turning 45yrs no husband not because there are no men of marriageable age but because these group of men have no job.I suggest either our girls in Nigeria stop going to the universities or employers of labour should consider giving men jobs since most of them will have to marry these women. What is your stake on this?
Re: Employers Of Labour Should Consider Men Of Marriageable Age by okirewaju(f): 10:02am On Jul 05, 2015
I smell gender discrimination in your writeup. If girl's stop going to school what about the females that are or can be employers of labour after graduation?

(1) (Reply)

Nass: Southwest Apc ‘ll Not Recognise Saraki, Dogara —state Chairmen / Country Of Western Nigeria Wish Capeverde Happy Independent / After Rejecting Jonathan, Nigerians Deserve Boko Haram Bombing - Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.