Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) (49711 Views)

Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! / ‘my Husband Is Gay, He Masturbates In My Presence’ – Former Minister’s Daughter / James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by harbdulrasaq88(m): 6:25am On Aug 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by Ddonoflife(m): 6:28am On Aug 06, 2015
Eeya....pele ex minister

1 Like

Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by Zico5(m): 6:30am On Aug 06, 2015
This is real Naija for u, suffering and smiling. I don't know when we re going to make it right. And some of these people will still continue to praise him. Thank God for this change. I have been enjoying uninterrupted power supply for four days now. It can only get better with this administration. Slow and steady

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by sentaljohn(m): 6:32am On Aug 06, 2015
Ehn ehn...so, you want him to give bribe to some useless fools so that they'll administer d contract and fix d road....or he should use his own money to fix d road....from the picture, it's obvious it was poor drainage control that caused wot haPpened.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by Icon4s(m): 6:34am On Aug 06, 2015
He was jst a minister of labour and productivity.
Op so u wanted him to divert public funds to tar d road leading to his home town?. That Aba-Owerri road is a Federal road. Is there no house of Rep member from that area? Is there no sitting senator from that senatorial district?

If he had tared d road to his village it is pple like op that will still come here shouting "Emeka Nwogu diverted public funds to tar d road to his home town".

That road is an equivalent of lets say Benin-Ore road(both are federal roads). Imagine u blaming a minister of Agriculture hu is from Benin for not fixing d Benin-Ore road when dat road was bad.

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by CreampieAngela(f): 6:36am On Aug 06, 2015
Is this how Biafra looks like

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by bewla(m): 6:44am On Aug 06, 2015
If na joke stop am oooooo
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 06, 2015
harbdulrasaq88:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-FD9LOorofpM/VcLPH1iQFvI/AAAAAAAGIqM/76cANmevvGk/s400/1.jpg[/img]

This is the deplorable state of Owerri-Aba Road, Ugwunagbor, Aba, Abia State. It's learnt that this road links the road to the home of a former Minister of Labour and Productivity, Hon. Emeka Nwogu.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-sZcJgCOoCVQ/VcLPW4ROzBI/AAAAAAAGIqs/-yldGgWaCGw/s400/4.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-aqjamwZ5A94/VcLPY968bbI/AAAAAAAGIq0/sH3u3tQfjTU/s400/5.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-8WgS3L1CiKY/VcLPaBPZa4I/AAAAAAAGIq8/mQml_nRu0Zk/s400/6.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-FD9LOorofpM/VcLPH1iQFvI/AAAAAAAGIqQ/B5c92Z-vxmU/s400/1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-UjrMlG5QcGk/VcLPfuBtgDI/AAAAAAAGIrU/x420Elo6xSs/s400/9.jpg[/img]

http://www..net/2015/08/photos-this-road-leads-to-home-of.html

cc lalasticlala, ishilove
nigerians sef...if he steals money and constructs that road,trouble..he uses his his office to secure the construction, abuse of office...he manages himself with d road,u still carry eem matter for head..

20 Likes

Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 06, 2015
Zico5:
This is real Naija for u, suffering and smiling. I don't know when we re going to make it right. And some of these people will still continue to praise him. Thank God for this change. I have been enjoying uninterrupted power supply for four days now. It can only get better with this administration. Slow and steady

only four days

2 good months

1 Like

Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by Demmocrats(m): 7:32am On Aug 06, 2015
The man stays in a mason in abuja goes to the villa once every year during Christmas which is dry season grin

8 Likes

Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 06, 2015

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by ndufrank: 7:37am On Aug 06, 2015
Where is Ponponkon? Show this to your Ikpeazu

1 Like

Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 06, 2015
"We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us for It" -Rivers Governor, Rotimi Amaechi"

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by soaktoto4garri: 7:39am On Aug 06, 2015
and ndigbo keep wailing over appointments when the gej admin gave alot appoinments to it and nothing to show for it. I just like baba style employing technocrats

5 Likes

Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by Zico5(m): 8:11am On Aug 06, 2015
mistytohcute:

only four days

2 good months
U re right, I mean uninterrupted one

1 Like

Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by Ponponkon: 8:20am On Aug 06, 2015
ndufrank:
Where is Ponponkon? Show this to your Ikpeazu
My Ikpeazu is not a magician,please give him some time
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by AdeniyiA(m): 8:25am On Aug 06, 2015
This is Lagos, could be Musiliu Obanikoro?
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by kennyman2000(m): 8:40am On Aug 06, 2015
Hmmmm...
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by badnature: 8:44am On Aug 06, 2015
that's how stupid some ibo not igbo people can be the will carry one Nigeria on there head while other ministers used their office for their people,if you go to soludo village the same thing a yoruba or hausa minister can not try this rubbish

2 Likes

Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by owobokiri(m): 8:46am On Aug 06, 2015
Zico5:

What has buhari done to the power sector within the last two months to be praised for the surge in power output other than ordering his boys blowing up the pipes that carry gas to the power stations to observe a detenté?
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by badnature: 8:49am On Aug 06, 2015
but wait ooh are you sure it's abia state? there keke is not yellow now yoloba una don't start again?
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by omoelesa(m): 8:51am On Aug 06, 2015
Na Yolloba and their master cause am.
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by Zico5(m): 8:54am On Aug 06, 2015
owobokiri:

What has buhari done to the power sector within the last two months to be praised for the surge in power output other than ordering his boys blowing up the pipes that carry gas to the power stations to observe a detenté?
What has ur grand master in corruption has done to better the life of Nigerians. U re agent of darkness. I can count the number of times we had light then and u want him to take the praise. U re deluded

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:33am On Aug 06, 2015
The man is a swine he does not deserve such position ppl like us that will do better is wat Nigerians want nw grin
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by ncolumella(m): 9:54am On Aug 06, 2015
Nigeria can be better

My personal property for sale at Lekki....click link below for more information and pictures

www.nairaland.com/2297171/sale-residential-property-10mins-walk
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by LOZENGE(m): 10:27am On Aug 06, 2015
Zico5:
Whilst u are enjoying uninterrupted power supply, I ve been without power for six days now.

1 Like

Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by efilefun(m): 10:29am On Aug 06, 2015
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

90 Orange Men In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / Meet The Members Of The Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS. / Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.