Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

It Is Dangerous For A Man To Marry Only One Wife – Muyideen Bello - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Is Dangerous For A Man To Marry Only One Wife – Muyideen Bello (1373 Views)

It Is Dangerous For A Muslim To Marry One Wife – Sheik Muyideen Bello / Pope Says Personal Relationship With Jesus Is Dangerous and Harmful / It Is Dangerous To Marry Only One Wife - Shiek Muyideen Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Dangerous For A Man To Marry Only One Wife – Muyideen Bello by goldrush111(m): 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
The Islamic scholar, Sheik Muyideen Bello is known for his tough lectures and powerful speakings

He is fearless about it. In one of his lectures titled Legal Marriage, Sheik Bello spoke about why a man should marry more than 1 wife.

In his words, “Allah said a man should marry any kind of woman he likes. As a man, if you want to marry a fair-complexioned or dark woman, marry her. Allah said we should start from 2 women. I know women will not like to hear this. If you have to marry, start with 2 women, that is what the Quran says.
The Yorubas have a saying that a man with 1 woman isn’t a real man. For instance if you are married to 1 wife and she over-salts your food, you have just 1 wife. You don’t have a choice than to eat the food or buy food outside.

“I have received so many messages from people that why should I encourage polygamy. I tell them, is it me encouraging polygamy? Allah said you should marry 2, 3, 4. Allah said if as a man you know you can’t take care of them, then marry 1.

Then if you are a me&my wife kind of man, the implications are too many.

As Muslims, 4 women is the maximum a man can have, have 2 living with you then if you have 2 houses outside, you put the other 2 there. The implications in marrying just 1 wife are too many.”

http://goldrushnews247.com/it-is-dangerous-for-a-man-to-marry-only-one-wife-islamic-scholar-muyideen-bello/

Re: It Is Dangerous For A Man To Marry Only One Wife – Muyideen Bello by Rajjah(f): 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
Mtchew
Re: It Is Dangerous For A Man To Marry Only One Wife – Muyideen Bello by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
Rajjah:
Mtchew
I was expecting u to say its a lie, dis action is hard to interpret.
Re: It Is Dangerous For A Man To Marry Only One Wife – Muyideen Bello by pharmagba: 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
Dear learned one,
What happens if they all happened to cook salty food?
Considering you can only sleep in one room at a time and it take about 4 energy sapping round to satisfy one, who will be in charge of the available 3?
Sir, are you saying a man must have sex daily and a woman must wait every 4 other day for sex or what is the subscribed sharing( sexing) formula?
Kindly in your wisdom provide me answers
Happy rotation

1 Like

Re: It Is Dangerous For A Man To Marry Only One Wife – Muyideen Bello by Rajjah(f): 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
afolag:
I was expecting u to say its a lie, dis action is hard to interpret.
So?
Re: It Is Dangerous For A Man To Marry Only One Wife – Muyideen Bello by iPopAlomo(m): 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
I just want to read what Aminat508 have to say...
Re: It Is Dangerous For A Man To Marry Only One Wife – Muyideen Bello by jcross19: 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
goldrush111:
The Islamic scholar, Sheik Muyideen Bello is known for his tough lectures and powerful speakings

He is fearless about it. In one of his lectures titled Legal Marriage, Sheik Bello spoke about why a man should marry more than 1 wife.

In his words, “Allah said a man should marry any kind of woman he likes. As a man, if you want to marry a fair-complexioned or dark woman, marry her. Allah said we should start from 2 women. I know women will not like to hear this. If you have to marry, start with 2 women, that is what the Quran says.
The Yorubas have a saying that a man with 1 woman isn’t a real man. For instance if you are married to 1 wife and she over-salts your food, you have just 1 wife. You don’t have a choice than to eat the food or buy food outside.

“I have received so many messages from people that why should I encourage polygamy. I tell them, is it me encouraging polygamy? Allah said you should marry 2, 3, 4. Allah said if as a man you know you can’t take care of them, then marry 1.

Then if you are a me&my wife kind of man, the implications are too many.

As Muslims, 4 women is the maximum a man can have, have 2 living with you then if you have 2 houses outside, you put the other 2 there. The implications in marrying just 1 wife are too many.”

http://goldrushnews247.com/it-is-dangerous-for-a-man-to-marry-only-one-wife-islamic-scholar-muyideen-bello/
islam is for womaniser if not mohamMAD won't promise you 72 horus.
Re: It Is Dangerous For A Man To Marry Only One Wife – Muyideen Bello by tpiander: 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
iPopAlomo:
I just want to read what Aminat508 have to say...

likewise.
Re: It Is Dangerous For A Man To Marry Only One Wife – Muyideen Bello by tpiander: 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
@ topic

muslim section, why is this here?
Re: It Is Dangerous For A Man To Marry Only One Wife – Muyideen Bello by urheme: 5:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
tpiander:
@ topic

muslim section, why is this here?

Well said,

jcross19:
islam is for womaniser if not mohamMAD won't promise you 72 horus.

Womaniser is an understatment, is for animals.
Does the author sound normal

Selfish gullable greedy bastard, islam is trouble, war and death.
Re: It Is Dangerous For A Man To Marry Only One Wife – Muyideen Bello by Nobody: 1:36am On Jul 08, 2015
Rajjah:
So?
dont take it personal. hw ar u doin this beautiful morning.
Re: It Is Dangerous For A Man To Marry Only One Wife – Muyideen Bello by Rajjah(f): 4:51am On Jul 08, 2015
afolag:

dont take it personal. hw ar u doin this beautiful morning.
doing good, u?

(1) (Reply)

40 Marriages That MUST Not Hold>>> / Is Killing An Apostate In Islam Law? / A 1500years Bible Found In Turkey That Predicted The Coming Of Muhammad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.