Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

The Mystery Of Lalasticlala (by SOE) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Mystery Of Lalasticlala (by SOE) (1910 Views)

Soe To Quit Nairaland By Midnight / This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. / Seven Operations That Will Annihilate Boko Haram - Soe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

The Mystery Of Lalasticlala (by SOE) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 05, 2015
You think Lalasticlala is someone? Really?

How many of you know that Lalasticlala is only an online app designed for tapping trending pictures from twitter handles with certain celebrity and political tags?

It is also an app that scans NL for front page requests. Recently upgraded to include traffic tweets from @gidi_traffic.

Come to think of it, or do you think any human being would actually sit in front of his laptop 24/7 with 360degrees twitter surveillance and NL post surveillance in a country of little or no power supply plus very high cost of fuel? Yet not even have his own opinions shared online? I mean, we read seuns posts in dog or advert sections, we read ishiloves post in romance section...(I guess)....but this lala of a stick...all you see is that if he is viewing a thread, two things are about to happen, it's either that thread goes down or it makes front page...or better still, someone somewhere in Nigeria gets a ban...hehehehe

Or you see programmed comments like "pls include a source in your write up" signalling that the app is about to take you to FP. Lol

Oh give me a break you dogmatist. Let's be realistic for once okay?

Is there really anyone behind that moniker cos I think it's just an app.

Cc: Lalasticlala FP tongue

wink

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Mystery Of Lalasticlala (by SOE) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 05, 2015
if nairaland be my source of income, i go do pass lalasticlala...

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Of Lalasticlala (by SOE) by Mancity26(m): 10:58am On Jul 05, 2015
lala i hail de
Re: The Mystery Of Lalasticlala (by SOE) by JBismarck(m): 11:04am On Jul 05, 2015
If the money is good, why can't anyone do the job or maÝbe rotaÞed job. I don't think lasticlala is an app
Re: The Mystery Of Lalasticlala (by SOE) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 05, 2015
SOE - state of emergency or state of osun undecided
Re: The Mystery Of Lalasticlala (by SOE) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 05, 2015
When you smoke Portuguese weed
Re: The Mystery Of Lalasticlala (by SOE) by lifezone247(m): 11:08am On Jul 05, 2015
At the end you sef cc lalasticlala abi? Oya make we see wether e go sense am come put am for fp.
Re: The Mystery Of Lalasticlala (by SOE) by obiZEAL(m): 11:08am On Jul 05, 2015
If u think lalasticlala is an app then what do we call INTROVERT?

3 Likes

Re: The Mystery Of Lalasticlala (by SOE) by modath(f): 11:13am On Jul 05, 2015
obiZEAL:

FTC Robot of course.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Mystery Of Lalasticlala (by SOE) by adegwurulez(m): 11:15am On Jul 05, 2015
grin grin
Re: The Mystery Of Lalasticlala (by SOE) by meforyou1(m): 11:19am On Jul 05, 2015
Op, I tend to believe you. I have never read that Lala comment before
Re: The Mystery Of Lalasticlala (by SOE) by lifezone247(m): 11:20am On Jul 05, 2015
obiZEAL:
Ohh boy that one na electrical INTROVERT, that lady they coment like the speed of light.
Re: The Mystery Of Lalasticlala (by SOE) by Aminat508(f): 11:23am On Jul 05, 2015
Nawao una no go kill lalasticlala grin grin
Re: The Mystery Of Lalasticlala (by SOE) by hassan85(m): 11:26am On Jul 05, 2015
Maybe Barcanista too is an app.. I will certainly believe INTROVERT is an app!
Re: The Mystery Of Lalasticlala (by SOE) by Caseless: 11:30am On Jul 05, 2015
Lalasticlala is ofcourse a human. He's one hollywood and celebrity section addict on this forum. Check his early topics on this forum , and you would understand who he is. Most of topics are research-based and self-compiled, so they graced the fp most times. I think when seu.n was looking for someone to do the job Lala is currently doing, he fits that more and I think he was employed by se.un.

The ibo boy Na shap guy.

2 Likes

Re: The Mystery Of Lalasticlala (by SOE) by Caseless: 11:30am On Jul 05, 2015
hassan85:
Maybe Barcanista too is an app.. I will certainly believe INTROVERT is an app!
introvert is not grin
Re: The Mystery Of Lalasticlala (by SOE) by gen2briz(m): 11:30am On Jul 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
When you smoke Portuguese weed

For the first time.
Re: The Mystery Of Lalasticlala (by SOE) by Sunofgod(m): 11:33am On Jul 05, 2015
Seun is now also an 'APP grin'
Re: The Mystery Of Lalasticlala (by SOE) by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 05, 2015
WHO IS lalasticlala undecided
Re: The Mystery Of Lalasticlala (by SOE) by Caseless: 11:38am On Jul 05, 2015
soe:
You think Lalasticlala is someone? Really?

How many of you know that Lalasticlala is only an online app designed for tapping trending pictures from twitter handles with certain celebrity and political tags?

It is also an app that scans NL for front page requests. Recently upgraded to include traffic tweets from @gidi_traffic.

Come to think of it, or do you think any human being would actually sit in front of his laptop 24/7 with 360degrees twitter surveillance and NL post surveillance in a country of little or no power supply plus very high cost of fuel? Yet not even have his own opinions shared online? I mean, we read seuns posts in dog or advert sections, we read ishiloves post in romance section...(I guess)....but this lala of a stick...all you see is that if he is viewing a thread, two things are about to happen, it's either that thread goes down or it makes front page...or better still, someone somewhere in Nigeria gets a ban...hehehehe

Or you see programmed comments like "pls include a source in your write up" signalling that the app is about to take you to FP. Lol

Oh give me a break you dogmatist. Let's be realistic for once okay?

Is there really anyone behind that moniker cos I think it's just an app.

Cc: Lalasticlala FP tongue

wink
I wan die with laff @ Seun's post in dog and advert section .
Re: The Mystery Of Lalasticlala (by SOE) by Caseless: 11:38am On Jul 05, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:
WHO IS lalasticlala undecided
they say it's an app.
Re: The Mystery Of Lalasticlala (by SOE) by ruggedboy01: 11:41am On Jul 05, 2015
What's the meaning of SOE
Re: The Mystery Of Lalasticlala (by SOE) by likata: 11:41am On Jul 05, 2015
let him/app come out to defend the allegation
Re: The Mystery Of Lalasticlala (by SOE) by Alphaoscar: 11:45am On Jul 05, 2015
Oga Soe wan kill person this early morning o.

Lalasticala the app!!!
Re: The Mystery Of Lalasticlala (by SOE) by stepo707: 11:46am On Jul 05, 2015
he is seun's special adviser on front page matters
Re: The Mystery Of Lalasticlala (by SOE) by gnykelly(m): 11:51am On Jul 05, 2015
SOE you know how to do background check. over to you.
Re: The Mystery Of Lalasticlala (by SOE) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:54am On Jul 05, 2015
Very soon he will have more topics than comments.
Re: The Mystery Of Lalasticlala (by SOE) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
Dat lalasticlala is a robot, buh d "oyinbos" designed him in such a way dat, he only plays wif females, and bans males. Ishilove is also an app designed to deal wif ladies too and she got soft spot for men(like me).
I saw lalasticlala app, chatting wif one fine babe, buh if na me mention am, na one word he dhe use reply, and if I go further he may ban me.
As for seun app, dat one dem design am to like money. Make I no too talk before dem ban me.

#pending kisses for aminat508, receive it after fasting, or d moderators shld kip d kiss only to release it after fasting, so as not to spoil her gbawe

Midolian

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mystery Of Lalasticlala (by SOE) by obiZEAL(m): 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
lifezone247:

Ohh boy that one na electrical INTROVERT, that lady they coment like the speed of light.
Mehn before u click submit for ur thread she don already comment
Re: The Mystery Of Lalasticlala (by SOE) by Aminat508(f): 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Dat lalasticlala is a robot, buh d "oyinbos" designed him in such a way dat, he only plays wif females, and bans males. Ishilove is also an app designed to deal wif ladies too and she got soft spot for men(like me).
I saw lalasticlala app, chatting wif one fine babe, buh if na me mention am, na one word he dhe use reply, and if I go further he may ban me.
As for seun app, dat one dem design am to like money. Make I no too talk before dem ban me.

#pending kisses for aminat508, receive it after fasting, or d moderators shld kip d kiss only to release it after fasting, so as not to spoil her gbawe

Midolian
Re: The Mystery Of Lalasticlala (by SOE) by obiZEAL(m): 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
modath:

FTC Robot of course.. cheesy
Lolz... Can't believe anyone can be that jobless.
Re: The Mystery Of Lalasticlala (by SOE) by midolian(m): 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Midolian
lol...how u take sure say na lala dey ban u? U no know mayb na ya ishilove dey press the ban button to silence yu.

(1) (2)

The Biafran War & Modern Day Karma (must Read) / A Former Minister Under Jonathan Pleading To Return N50bn - El-rufa'i / why illegal immigrate cant vote :10000 Bad Road/1000 bad schools in lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.