Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Very Urgent To All Nairalanders For Job Seekers Only - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Very Urgent To All Nairalanders For Job Seekers Only (1521 Views)

Job Seekers Only: / Job Section Library For Job-Seekers: Discussion Threads, Etc. / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Urgent To All Nairalanders For Job Seekers Only by doncee: 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2006
PLS ALL NAIRALANDERS FOR YOUR SAFETY AND INFORMATION ANY BODY WHO IS LOOKING FOR A JOB IN THIS FORUM SHOULD LISTEN TO THIS. ANY ADVERT WITH YAHOO.COM YOU SHOULD BE VERY CAREFUL IN FORWARDING YOUR CV TO IT.ANY COMPANY WITHOUT A WEB SITE YOU SHOULD BE VERY CAREFUL IN SENDING YOUR CV TO THEM.BECAUSE IF I GET THEM ON THIS SITE I WILL SEND IT TO E.F.C.C. SO EVERY BODY SHOULD BE ALERT.
AND FOR THE LAST INSTRUCTION THIS SITE IS FOR JOB SEEKERS AND NOT A PLACE FOR JOKE
AND IRRELEVANT ISSUES.
THANKS
Re: Very Urgent To All Nairalanders For Job Seekers Only by pindo007: 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2006
Good warning ! SPAMMERS OR YAHOO YAHOO ! BE WARNED.
Re: Very Urgent To All Nairalanders For Job Seekers Only by stjude2: 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2006
my brother I just made a mistake of sending my cv to lng nigeria @yahoo.com and am sure that may be a wrong thing to do but am waiting 4 whoever sent that alert to Nairaland.EFCC is also on alert.
Re: Very Urgent To All Nairalanders For Job Seekers Only by CHIDIMMALO: 8:57am On Sep 27, 2006
thanks alot doncee for alerting the board i have already made a mistake sending my cv to one advert posted here that has no web site.may god bless you a million times.thanks for the info

(1) (Reply)

How Far With Intercontinental Bank Result? / Income Electrix Test @ Ph 15/05/07 / How Was Your Dpr Test?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.