Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

6 Die In Suicide Bomb Attack On Redeem Church - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Die In Suicide Bomb Attack On Redeem Church (42235 Views)

Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) / Failed Suicide Bomb Attack At The University Of Maiduguri Today (Photos) / Suicide Bomb Attack In Muna, Borno (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Die In Suicide Bomb Attack On Redeem Church by Candyrain(m): 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
bornmekus:
ok,But what is happening now?
We wait till July 29th, that's when the 2 months he promised us elapse.
Re: 6 Die In Suicide Bomb Attack On Redeem Church by Epochsolace(m): 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lordave:

. Compare d 9ja GEJ Inherited and what he's left behind. Meanwhile 2months in2 GEJ's tenuRe we still kept faith with him. Ar u so DUMB; its simple maths. D change AMbasSaDors tuk 2 Social Media wen we discover GEJ was runnin 9ja aground; WHY d rush GEJITES? Y cry FOWL, U Phink its payback tym. I loath ur sorry Ass; Change is a process!
Lordave:

. Compare d 9ja GEJ Inherited and what he's left behind. Meanwhile 2months in2 GEJ's tenuRe we still kept faith with him. Ar u so DUMB; its simple maths. D change AMbasSaDors tuk 2 Social Media wen we discover GEJ was runnin 9ja aground; WHY d rush GEJITES? Y cry FOWL, U Phink its payback tym. I loath ur sorry Ass; Change is a process!
Lordave:

Re: 6 Die In Suicide Bomb Attack On Redeem Church by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
Epochsolace:
. Compare d 9ja GEJ Inherited and what he's left behind. Meanwhile 2months in2 GEJ's tenuRe we still kept faith with him. Ar u so DUMB; its simple maths. D change AMbasSaDors tuk 2 Social Media wen we discover GEJ was runnin 9ja aground; WHY d rush GEJITES? Y cry FOWL, U Phink its payback tym. I loath ur sorry Ass; Change is a process!. Compare d 9ja GEJ Inherited and what he's left behind. Meanwhile 2months in2 GEJ's tenuRe we still kept faith with him. Ar u so DUMB; its simple maths. D change AMbasSaDors tuk 2 Social Media wen we discover GEJ was runnin 9ja aground; WHY d rush GEJITES? Y cry FOWL, U Phink its payback tym. I loath ur sorry Ass; Change is a process!. Compare d 9ja GEJ Inherited and what he's left behind. Meanwhile 2months in2 GEJ's tenuRe we still kept faith with him. Ar u so DUMB; its simple maths. D change AMbasSaDors tuk 2 Social Media wen we discover GEJ was runnin 9ja aground; WHY d rush GEJITES? Y cry FOWL, U Phink its payback tym. I loath ur sorry Ass; Change is a process!

You Yoruba APC guys are so biased. Shake my head for you guys
Re: 6 Die In Suicide Bomb Attack On Redeem Church by hamilton62(m): 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
abbey621:

When you are communicating on social media learn to type with common sense! What do you mean by you people? Do I look like a Northerner to you or are you even sure that I'm a Muslim? This has always been the problem I have with many people like you always generalizing everybody based on twisted perception. Right from time every right minded Muslim has condemned Boko Haram, it is only deluded psychopaths that would ever believe in them. Killing innocent people is wrong regardless of their religion, I don't know how much simpler I can explain this!

The apex of wit i greet you *sarcastically*
Do you know if your words portray the common sense you are telling me the you are engulf in the ocean or ignorant their by being an overwhelmed ignoramus because:
What is the koran?
The Muslim holy book
Does the Koran support JIHAD?
If the answer is a yes then you have to see the problem of ignorant to your existence...
You are what you read... how can a religion whose practice is forceful and radical be of peace because you said a true Muslim condemns the act?
Wake up and smell the coffee because you are really in wonderland....
when did this killing started?
This killing atarted years back on christians and was peaked from 2009...
Pretence can be charming to a lot of persons but it doesn't make someone(Muslim) innocent because they hold to high esteem jihad either active or pro-active so how can i exonerate them from falsehood and deceit?
How can a so-called holybook back the killing of innocent people because they are not their followers and that a reward awaits the person who carries out this act?
Don't you think the traditional religion is more honorable to this bane?

1 Like

Re: 6 Die In Suicide Bomb Attack On Redeem Church by abbey621(m): 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
hamilton62:

The apex of wit i greet you *sarcastically*
Do you know if your words portray the common sense you are telling me the you are engulf in the ocean or ignorant their by being an overwhelmed ignoramus because:
What is the koran?
The Muslim holy book
Does the Koran support JIHAD?
If the answer is a yes then you have to see the problem of ignorant to your existence...
You are what you read... how can a religion whose practice is forceful and radical be of peace because you said a true Muslim condemns the act?
Wake up and smell the coffee because you are really in wonderland....
when did this killing started?
This killing atarted years back on christians and was peaked from 2009...
Pretence can be charming to a lot of persons but it doesn't make someone(Muslim) innocent because they hold to high esteem jihad either active or pro-active so how can i exonerate them from falsehood and deceit?
How can a so-called holybook back the killing of innocent people because they are not their followers and that a reward awaits the person who carries out this act?
Don't you think the traditional religion is more honorable to this bane?

The day the likes of you tries to educate me on religion would be the day that apes rule this planet. What religion do you practice? If it is Christianity then I dare you to pick up the Bible and not find as much violence and killings in it as you would find in other holy books. Your senseless rhetoric cannot hide the fact that we have peace loving and successful Muslims all over the world the same way we have Christians. We have violent psychotic bigots in every religion, to say one religion is more peaceful than the other is just pure ignorance! Boko Haram has and never will be about religion, it is purely political, ethnic and poverty laden, to think otherwise is moronic!
Re: 6 Die In Suicide Bomb Attack On Redeem Church by DonXavi(m): 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
J
Re: 6 Die In Suicide Bomb Attack On Redeem Church by ghostwritter(m): 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
BraniacX:

Look at this 1diot!!! What should I be greatfull for?

The mounting body count?

Didn't APCheats want Goodluck (Kal) Ebele (El) Jonathan of Otuoke (Krypton) to beat Boko haram alone?? undecided and since I didn't vote for him, my only regret is that millions of goofballs like you did and now, true to my assertion, his gross incompetence is coming to the fore for the whole world to see. And some a$$holes called GEJ clueless undecided SMH
i'm proud to say that i voted Buhari to power and i will never give up on d hope that he will gradually lead us to d promise land within his 4 or 8 years to come. I will not just sit in d comfort of my house like you slowpoke$ do and bad-mouth his gov't because boko-haram strikes again but instead i will encourage his new administration and also pray to God to restore peace to Nigeria.
God Bless Buhari!
God Bless Nigeria!!
N.B
(If dem kon born u well make u try quote me, i go show u sey Africa jújú dey penetrate internet).
Re: 6 Die In Suicide Bomb Attack On Redeem Church by BraniacX(m): 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
ghostwritter:

i'm proud to say that i voted Buhari to power and i will never give up on d hope that he will gradually lead us to d promise land within his 4 or 8 years to come. I will not just sit in d comfort of my house like you slowpoke$ do and bad-mouth his gov't because boko-haram strikes again but instead i will encourage his new administration and also pray to God to restore peace to Nigeria.
God Bless Buhari!
God Bless Nigeria!!

Oh really!!!!? shocked
Did a fast poker like you pray to GOD to restore peace under GEJ's admin? So prayer is now the solution not change abi? M0r0nic twerp undecided
Re: 6 Die In Suicide Bomb Attack On Redeem Church by hamilton62(m): 11:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
abbey621:

The day the likes of you tries to educate me on religion would be the day that apes rule this planet. What religion do you practice? If it is Christianity then I dare you to pick up the Bible and not find as much violence and killings in it as you would find in other holy books. Your senseless rhetoric cannot hide the fact that we have peace loving and successful Muslims all over the world the same way we have Christians. We have violent psychotic bigots in every religion, to say one religion is more peaceful than the other is just pure ignorance! Boko Haram has and never will be about religion, it is purely political, ethnic and poverty laden, to think otherwise is moronic!
lol
Re: 6 Die In Suicide Bomb Attack On Redeem Church by Aegon(m): 12:36am On Jul 06, 2015

The idiots said GMB is a military man, he will wear his khaki to fight. SCAM. He is just there to return power to the north in order to steal the resources in the SE+SS. The Yorubas (The Decepticons) must be very happy now.

You will see the avoiding threads like this. Ostriches.
Decepticons Lol
Re: 6 Die In Suicide Bomb Attack On Redeem Church by tiger28: 3:45am On Jul 06, 2015
Lordave:
Please the whole world should investigate this; it's obvious I Was hypnotised in Voting and canvassing for Muhammadu Buhari in the last Presidential Election. I was not conscious of my actions and please, once more on behalf of scammed and hypnotised Nigerians I tender my apology to the most tactful and shrewd president Nigeria ever had, Mr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCFR, I'm sorry for falling for the greatest scam ever known to man. I'm sorry, sir.
LIAR!!!!.......Show us your voter's card then we will start believing you.
Re: 6 Die In Suicide Bomb Attack On Redeem Church by ayd91(m): 7:22am On Jul 06, 2015
BraniacX:

The DSS previously did! I have watched tube videos of Boko haram executing DSS undercover operatives both males and females before, but now, the head of the DSS has been removed, perceived GEJ loyalists demoted, the DSS politicised, State of emergency renewal politicised and blocked, military checkpoints dismantled............

Well, the resultant effect is there for all to see so no complaints please, afterall, what else were you expecting? undecided

That's true, but that's the heavy task they bear for the nation. That's why you won't catch me loosely criticising them.
On the issue of politicization, I think that pretty much occurred under GEJ. He used the DSS openly to harass the Now President. So, it's not unexpected. Although I feel all should be done with SENSE.
Re: 6 Die In Suicide Bomb Attack On Redeem Church by jwils(m): 8:51am On Jul 06, 2015
Am seriously ashamed of you Mr. President, with all the noise before your election i thought no Nigeria will die with your emergence as a result of terror. Rest in peace to dead and God bless GEJ and Nigeria.
Re: 6 Die In Suicide Bomb Attack On Redeem Church by dazzysleek(f): 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
Daura President has successfully paved way for his blood thirsty boko-slem brothers by removing military roadblocks..hehehehe.. Last three months were chants of 'sai buhari'...whatever happened 2 that?
Re: 6 Die In Suicide Bomb Attack On Redeem Church by BraniacX(m): 1:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
ayd91:

That's true, but that's the heavy task they bear for the nation. That's why you won't catch me loosely criticising them.
On the issue of politicization, I think that pretty much occurred under GEJ. He used the DSS openly to harass the Now President. So, it's not unexpected. Although I feel all should be done with SENSE.

And seeing how obvious the witch-hunt is, is that sense being applied here and now so early into his administration?
Re: 6 Die In Suicide Bomb Attack On Redeem Church by ayd91(m): 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
BraniacX:

And seeing how obvious the witch-hunt is, is that sense being applied here and now so early into his administration?

Naaa... Life is all about timing.
Re: 6 Die In Suicide Bomb Attack On Redeem Church by BraniacX(m): 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
ayd91:

Naaa... Life is all about timing.
Case closed!!!
Re: 6 Die In Suicide Bomb Attack On Redeem Church by ghostwritter(m): 5:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
BraniacX:

Oh really!!!!? shocked
Did a fast poker like you pray to GOD to restore peace under GEJ's admin? So prayer is now the solution not change abi? M0r0nic twerp undecided
okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo Gives Condition To Support New Mega Party - This Day / 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians / Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.