Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP (16760 Views)

9 Popular Vocabularies In Nigerian Politics Since Buhari Became President / Why Buhari Took His Son, Yusuf On The Official US Trip – Presidency / List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP by jcross19: 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
Let's wait and see the magic he want to perform. Buhari call your guys in order , you have gotten what you want.

1 Like

Re: 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
FOR A PEOPLE THAT HAD EMBRACED ISLAM, WHY NOT TAKE A STEP FURTHER BY ALSO EMBRACING ISLAMIC STATE TO PUT AN END TO THIS DESTRUCTION OF LIVES AND PROPERTIES??.

1 Like

Re: 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP by anigold(m): 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
Elan83:
i wnted a dffrnt chng but dis al i'm getin,even tho i desrv beta! Where did we lose our way? Father Lord!

The Children of israel wanted a King and God warned them about the king after lot of persuation, God gave them King Saul . We all know what happened....

1 Like

Re: 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP by ceejay80s(m): 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
Gentle2015:

look at this goat...wishes your parent were among the 650. Maybe by now the whitish stuff in your skull would have developed into brain
I wonder what u and ur useless family is still doing, shebi na una be avengers? Make una go fight bokoharam una self, as if the soldiers that were sent to combat bokoharam no belle full una. Useless baby ram
Re: 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP by fx45(m): 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
philips70:

Cretinous bastard, answer my question. In case you missed it, WHO IS MAKING THE COUNTRY UNGOVERNABLE FOR BUHARI NOW??
The Frankenstein Monster! You can google it up in case you dont know

4 Likes

Re: 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP by anigold(m): 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
sweatlana:
This is the change Nigeria voted for.

Change for the worse...
This is the change that some tribalistic bigots voted for... Well we are now victims of this negative change...

3 Likes

Re: 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP by Superman11(m): 5:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
[size=23pt]coool down people have been dying since the beginning of time.. don't blame everything on BUGARRI[/size]
Re: 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP by anwo247: 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
Re: 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP by anwo247: 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
No matter how good you can argue and make posts here....our president is still a dullard.

I've never seen nigeria so gullible in the face of options!

#TheLongest4Years

3 Likes

Re: 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP by Kenobus: 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
That is change! Apc, Patience! We are in it together! Deceit can't last forever!
Re: 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP by Futureleader201(m): 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
ANY ATTACK ON BOKO HARAM IS AN ATTACK TO THE NORTH......GMB.

My people shine your eye.

3 Likes

Re: 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP by Samanza89: 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
And Buhari is busy taking pictures with his cows...Thank God i neva wasted my vote for him.

2 Likes

Re: 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
... Ok o. noted

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did

1 Like

Re: 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP by myproperty(m): 5:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
philips70:
Just here to read comments of the usual hypocrites who from forum to forum said BH was established to make GEJ's government ungovernable for him. For years they said Buhari is the sponsor of BH and with stories of using BH to perpetuate their born to rule bla bla bla.

The big question is who is making the country ungovernable for Buhari a northerner now?? Many of you led GEJ astray with this assertion and he allowed BH to grow from strength to strength believing it is not his concern. Out of frustration he voiced your opinions out many times and this opinion affected his dealing with BH.

You guys have no right to ask Buhari what he is doing about BH, after all you all said he is their sponsor. Let him tackle them however way he wants to.

HYPOCRITES!

Out of touch with reality.
The fact remains that the Military were winning the war when GEJ handed over to PMB, he is suppose to build on that success but what did we get. Boko Haram winning the war.
With this unimaginable rate of killings by Boko Haram, How many would have died in his 100days as president.
PMB said we are winning the war, whose side is he? Nigeria or Boko Haram

6 Likes

Re: 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP by izzieman: 5:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
650 in one month is less than 2000 in one day under Jonathan. Remember when the terror attack happened in France 2000 people were killed by Boko Haram. Jonathan called to offer condolences to the French but did not even mention his own country's 2000.
Re: 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP by deluckiest(m): 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
You are getting the 'change' you voted for. Those of us who are sensible saw the danger sign of PMB and warned you but you did not heed our warnings because your hatred for GEJ obscured your sense of reasoning. Stop complaining it's too early to regret.

I command you all that voted for PMB into power to continue shouting Sai Baba! until you lose your voice. Ignoramus!

Instead of him to start work he's busy sacking and demoting his perceived political enemies and appointing those who used chibok girls propaganda to scam their way into power. God will expose and shame the enemies of Nigeria..

6 Likes

Re: 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP by slap1(m): 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
asadike:
and somebody will tell us not to declare biafra

Asa declare jor! Akwu m gi na azu.
Re: 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP by Cjrane2: 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
O:

[size=18pt]Boko Haram: Buhari slams military for using South African mercenaries [/size]

KADUNA – The President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari Monday expressed disappointment with the handling of the war against insurgents in the North East, wondering why the military could not secure 14 out of the 774 local government councils in the country without the assistance of “South African mercenaries.”
According to Buhari, Nigeria soldiers did not need to wait for South Africans before confronting the Boko Haram insurgents and going ahead to win the war against the terrorists in parts of the North East.
Buhari
Buhari
He spoke in Kaduna while playing host to the National Executive Council of the Arewa Consultative Forum, ACF.
His words, “The military has never been so incapacitated like now. It is a shame that the Military cannot secure 14 out of the 774 local governments in the country.
“What is more worrisome is the fact that Nigeria’s Military has to rely on South African machineries before it could gain recent success in the war against Boko Haram. This situation is shameful and unacceptable.
“My administration will concentrate on three major areas on assumption of office, that is insecurity, the economy/unemployment and corruption. We will ensure we nip insecurity in the bud.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/boko-haram-buhari-slams-military-for-using-south-african-mercenary/#sthash.SJFJiz31.dpuf

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/boko-haram-buhari-slams-military-for-using-south-african-mercenary/

Everyone warned Buhari not to sack the winning team that drove Boko Haram away from all its strongholds at minimal casualties on the Nigerian army, but he was a dulllard to see the connection between beating Boko Haram and a professional military group as the south africans flying the attack helicopters that wrecked the Boko Haram military vehicles.

Now the dulllard has expelled the South Africans and diverted the attack helicopters to Calabar to bomb civilians, Boko haram has regained the initiative and started bombing us again.

Nobody can say for sure what the hidden agenda of Buhari is all about. Perhaps, Buhari wants Boko Haram to resurrect itself so that he can argue for amnesty for them and reward them financially for their killings.

I don't blame the dulllard, i blame those who gave him powers of life and death. Knowing he was too much a dunce to know how to use it.The are the people responsible.

4 Likes

Re: 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP by Monalisa185(f): 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan The death of any Nigerian at the hands of terrorists is a sad reminder that the war on terror is a task for all Nigerians not just the armed forces. I urge all Nigerians to continue to pray for peace in Nigeria and to support the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari as the government does its best to bring an end to these acts of terror and secure all Nigerians. May God bless Nigeria. GEJ.

1 Like

Re: 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
philips70:
Just here to read comments of the usual hypocrites who from forum to forum said BH was established to make GEJ's government ungovernable for him. For years they said Buhari is the sponsor of BH and with stories of using BH to perpetuate their born to rule bla bla bla.

The big question is who is making the country ungovernable for Buhari a northerner now?? Many of you led GEJ astray with this assertion and he allowed BH to grow from strength to strength believing it is not his concern. Out of frustration he voiced your opinions out many times and this opinion affected his dealing with BH.

You guys have no right to ask Buhari what he is doing about BH, after all you all said he is their sponsor. Let him tackle them however way he wants to.

HYPOCRITES!

You my friend, have just won the award for the "most foolish person" on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP by comrChris(m): 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
in as much as l want to be patient with this man l still believe he should have had a good start
we should have known that Nigeria is going to be ruled by APC not buhari
well let's watch and see
Re: 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP by Mistermamus(m): 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
Atmmachine:
I just want to take this time to apologize to the people who were scammed & brainwashed to vote for Buhari.
They framed GEJ as being unproductive in his tenure.
They faked the kidnap of the chibok girls.

Please the whole world should investigate this; it's obvious we were forced to Vote for Muhammadu Buhari in the last Presidential Election. I was not conscious of my actions and please, On behalf of the scammed and hypnotised Nigerians I tender my apology to the most tactful and fraudulent president Nigeria ever had.
Mr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCFR, I'm sorry for falling for the greatest scam ever known to man. I'm sorry, sir.

We should wait for the next 4 years to choose a good president like Goodluck Jonathan again.
Let's suffer & learn from our mistakes
hahaha na now ya eye clear abi? anyways its already late. u n ya hynotized mumus just av to bear. yeye dey smell
Re: 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP by lexy2014: 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
liberty300:
Who cares?

I just feel sorry for Christians caught in the cross fire
so d lives of d non christians don't matter?
Re: 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP by denisbath(m): 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
ebamma:
The cattle instructor is busy at the moment

Please try again later
u forget 2 put thank you,as MTN.but truly he is not available

1 Like

Re: 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP by lexy2014: 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
Atmmachine:
I just want to take this time to apologize to the people who were scammed & brainwashed to vote for Buhari.
They framed GEJ as being unproductive in his tenure.
They faked the kidnap of the chibok girls.

Please the whole world should investigate this; it's obvious we were forced to Vote for Muhammadu Buhari in the last Presidential Election. I was not conscious of my actions and please, On behalf of the scammed and hypnotised Nigerians I tender my apology to the most tactful and fraudulent president Nigeria ever had.
Mr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCFR, I'm sorry for falling for the greatest scam ever known to man. I'm sorry, sir.

We should wait for the next 4 years to choose a good president like Goodluck Jonathan again.
Let's suffer & learn from our mistakes
" it's obvious we were forced to Vote for Muhammadu Buhari in the last Presidential Election. I was not conscious of my actions and please,"

I don't even no were 2 begin 2 respond 2u. So funny. So u were "forced" 2 vote? How were u "forced"? Pls xplain? U were not conscious of your actions...WЂε̲̣̣̣̥я̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ u drunk or on drugs or did someone take your senses from u and asked u 2go vote? I don't understand. Help me out here

2 Likes

Re: 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
We (Boko Haram) are wining the war. _Buhari
You well so?

1 Like

Re: 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP by Realist2: 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
AnyibestDede:
Who on earth is keeping the counts bcus i hv lost counts. Mind u, when u hear that 30 people are dead knw that the figure is more than that. What i knw is that the dead toll is more than 1000 since may 29

The AFP is referring to those killed in Zabarmari alone.
Re: 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP by ERODEDEAST(f): 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
@skysailor furck off ma mention Jiha.dist beast.
Re: 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP by Atmmachine(m): 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
lexy2014:
" it's obvious we were forced to Vote for Muhammadu Buhari in the last Presidential Election. I was not conscious of my actions and please,"

I don't even no were 2 begin 2 respond 2u. So funny. So u were "forced" 2 vote? How were u "forced"? Pls xplain? U were not conscious of your actions...WЂε̲̣̣̣̥я̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ u drunk or on drugs or did someone take your senses from u and asked u 2go vote? I don't understand. Help me out here

They told us that dogs & baboons will be soaked in blood.
They forced us to vote for him
Re: 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP by lexy2014: 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
comrChris:
in as much as l want to be patient with this man l still believe he should have had a good start
we should have known that Nigeria is going to be ruled by APC not buhari
well let's watch and see
let's not get sentimental here. D task of leading nigeria is buhari's no matter d excuses we make 4 him. 4d boko issue, 650 deaths without a military response? That's pretty weak from d president. Its inexcusable
Re: 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP by lexy2014: 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
Atmmachine:

They told us that dogs & baboons will be soaked in blood.
They forced us to vote for him
Really? So how did they "force" u 2 vote 4 buhari? Details pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Picks Another Voter’s Card In Okene / FG Approves Bailout For Broadcast Stations / Arisetv And Rufai Oseni Lied About Chicago University Denying Tinubu – Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.