Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Reply To TB Joshua's Return Of Tithe. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reply To TB Joshua's Return Of Tithe. (2033 Views)

Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" / Help! A Wedding Is About To Be Cancelled Because Of Tithe Card / Stop Boko Haram: Tawiah To TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reply To TB Joshua's Return Of Tithe. by Esdb3: 10:28am On Jul 08, 2015
Weah96:

Yes, Christianity is the equivalent of atheism to me because they don't believe in the one and only God Allah and his prophet Mohammed. The God of the prophet Mohammed is the only God there is. The others are all fake. So you're the atheist. Tell me why you don't believe in God? Why did you turn your back on the true message delivered through the prophet Mohammed?

Johnydon22 I thought you said this one is an atheist...

So I will believe one man who was so much of an holy prophet that he shed blood and foccked more pussies than john legend. One man that woke up one day and invented a business called islam.

Oh I'm past this islam arguing level. If anybody believes muha he is just plain dull....

1 Like

Re: Reply To TB Joshua's Return Of Tithe. by Weah96: 12:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
Esdb3:

Johnydon22 I thought you said this one is an atheist...

So I will believe one man who was so much of an holy prophet that he shed blood and foccked more pussies than john legend. One man that woke up one day and invented a business called islam.

Oh I'm past this islam arguing level. If anybody believes muha he is just plain dull....

Is bloodshed a bad thing? Why is the crucifixion glorified in your book as a good thing?

Did you investigate your own religion, with its mixture of retracted and anonymous books?

Allah is the only God there is.
Re: Reply To TB Joshua's Return Of Tithe. by Esdb3: 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
Weah96:

Is bloodshed a bad thing? Why is the crucifixion glorified in your book as a good thing?

Did you investigate your own religion, with its mixture of retracted and anonymous books?

Allah is the only God there is.

You really want us to do this? Okay. Am rusty now on my anti-islam but I should still remember a few things...

Crucifixion was the death of Jesus as a ransom for our sins how is that a bloodshed in the darkness you are describing... Moreover it was Jesus the most important person in christianity dying and surrendering to his persecutors as a sign of peace. What did mr holy bro muhammed do? Dude islam is like a chinko version of christianity so please swerve abeg.
Re: Reply To TB Joshua's Return Of Tithe. by priscillawill(m): 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
Weah96:

Yes, Christianity is the equivalent of atheism to me because they don't believe in the one and only God Allah and his prophet Mohammed. The God of the prophet Mohammed is the only God there is. The others are all fake. So you're the atheist. Tell me why you don't believe in God? Why did you turn your back on the true message delivered through the prophet Mohammed?
that is what most Muslims do, forming as if they understand the bible, but end up staying trash just like this one
Re: Reply To TB Joshua's Return Of Tithe. by MrPristine: 6:01am On Jul 10, 2015
Esdb3:

You really want us to do this? Okay. Am rusty now on my anti-islam but I should still remember a few things...

Crucifixion was the death of Jesus as a ransom for our sins how is that a bloodshed in the darkness you are describing... Moreover it was Jesus the most important person in christianity dying and surrendering to his persecutors as a sign of peace. What did mr holy bro muhammed do? Dude islam is like a chinko version of christianity so please swerve abeg.

Weah96 is just being a troll here, he is not a muslim. He is an atheist.
Re: Reply To TB Joshua's Return Of Tithe. by Esdb3: 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
MrPristine:

Weah96 is just being a troll here, he is not a muslim. He is an atheist.

That person is confused cause he or she claimed to be female. Confused fellow, says a lot about atheism.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Popular Lesbian Repents, Boasts Of God, Her Before And After Photos Will Shock U / Unanswered Question In The Bible That Needs To Be Cleared / The Last Testament.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.