Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners (20304 Views)

These Goats Are Better Than Some Nigerian Leaders - Senator Ben-murray Bruce / Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) / Jigawa Donates Goats To 8,000 Widows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners by solarview(m): 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
u
Re: Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners by clefstone(m): 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
K
Re: Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners by INTERMAN: 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
Seized goat
Re: Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners by hibbayueei(m): 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
HAVE YOU HEARD THAT.... You can now carry your files/music/video on your OTG Flash Drive and read/play on your mobile android phones or Tablets any where you are... OTG Flash drive are available at a very reduced price... For more information, pls check my signature/Profile.
Re: Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
[size=50pt]Hahahahah nawa o[/size]
Re: Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners by Superman11(m): 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
allanphash7:
When? Where? To who?

You should know people would say anything to get us comment on their topic.. Nairaland disease

This is the lie of the century
Re: Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners by sdindan: 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
As long the killing is within the north its their problems cox they have to finish the job Muhammad left for them You sentence your people to death for your religious Bigotry and Boko haram also murder your people for their religious Bigotry therefore the difference between your Sharia and Boko haram is that One provides Court justice and the other provides jungle justice. If state government can condem 9 people to death just because they basphemy...... Then boko haram can wipe out all Northerns because they want to create states for good Muslims, rule by sharia law. Muslims are the same both those in governments and those we called terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners by buypapaya(m): 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
FRIENDLY WITH USA BRING MORE MORE PROBLEMS TO NIGERIA. BOKO HARAM TO NIGERIA BECAUSE OF USA. FOR THE KILLING OF AL QEADA LEADER.
Re: Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners by wiringdpt(m): 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lies they would rob instead

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners by Vodkka(m): 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
Dis boko and pa BUBu don tire me
Re: Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners by buypapaya(m): 5:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
NIGERIA IS CONTROL BY THIS PEOPLE. AL QEADA, ISWA, ISIL, ISIS. YEMEN, KENYA. ALL THIS GROUP HAVE ONE GOAL. TO FIGHT THERE ENEMY, INTRODUCE SHARIA, AND TO DESTROY ALL RELIGION EXCEPT ISLAM. NIGERIA PROBLEM IS BEYOND OUR LEADERS,IS BEYOND BOKO HARAM MEMBER, NIGERIA SHOULD REMEMBER THAT AL QEADER VOW THAT THE WILL DESTROY NIGERIA, BECAUSE OF THE DEAD OF THERE LEADER OSAMA BIL LADEN.THE SECRET OF ITS CAPTURE IS OPEN THROUGH NIGERIA ABDULAHI WHICH ARRESTED BY USA. BUT WITH PRAYERS AND FASTING, THE PROBLEM CAN BE SOLVE.
Re: Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
... Oh yes we are winning d war

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners by grin88(m): 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
Owo ma to bayin
Re: Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners by berrystunn(m): 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
seeeeeeeeee mennnnnnnn,

how can you fight someone that is not afraid to die?
Re: Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
they should just seize the fuel forcefully instead of buying
Re: Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
where is the army when this is happening?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners by dokyOloye: 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
countsparrow:
Tough times await BH

Very soon, U will start selling each others head to feed...
Abeg 600 naira dey ground o if Shekau head dey for sale...
chaii,na isi ewu?
Re: Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners by horla32: 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
Etisalat Nigeria Fresh Graduate& Exp. Job Recruitment (5 Positions)

http://cuts.name/3tg
Re: Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners by Iceking1(m): 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners by mystockyear: 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
if guys believe this, then you can believe anything
Re: Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners by 10gram(m): 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
to hell with boko haram, they will surely fall!
Re: Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners by Olushauneddy(m): 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
That seems to be a good idea becausue why would they be selling those goats back to the rightful owners when they could have possibly robbed them of everything including the money they've brought out to buy their livestocks back and still waste their lives.
Re: Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners by umt13(m): 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
ice25:
The north needs education. It will go a long way of curbing this menace called bokoharam. because it seems this jihadist keep recruiting members on daily basis.

pa Buhari is working

ur baba also need edu, baby factory as u are
Re: Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners by ibukun147(m): 5:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
FG should strike then...tired of hearing Boko haram dis Boko haram dat
Re: Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners by MaziOmenuko: 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
And what stops them from attacking the Gas station and taking fuel as much as they want?
So Sun newspaper wants us to believe that Boko Haram are responsible business men when it comes to getting fuel?

Tell me another story jooor.
Re: Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners by toshmann(m): 5:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
allanphash7:
When? Where? To who?

This is the lie of the century

Na so dem de use propaganda dabaru everybody

U can't hide failure for long.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners by vickylala239: 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
Wat r Ppl still doin deir.

Why shuld fuel b sold deir.

Who drive tankers to does area?

who owns the station.

Anyway,wetin concern Mi,Mke dem reduce dis muslimm religion of a tin.d religion is evil.

A religion Dat gives death sentence to Ppl,why Nt allow their Allah to judge does Ppl who offend him.

Hw cn religion force Ppl to join.

I was in one of dis Muslim states,I was shocked wen guys Whr acting a ladies part.I was Lik waaat, why cnt Dey allow a female to act ha part and a guy the other part.Dey said muslimm.

I was Lik So a man cn do Wat a woman shuld do to a gel n is accepted,Bt a man cnt do to a gel.hmmm

It means if u wnt to hug u Hv to hug a guy,during the acting.to them Dat one no b gay Abi.

Islaam deceiving their ppl Since 19bc.

Why Nt let Ppl do Wat Eva Dey wnt n let ur allah judge dem.So dem go go mosque finish come bck u go still Dey instruct dem n punish dem.Wat hppns to deir freedom.

Dats y wen a Muslimm Jst gain admission down d east or south.cum n see dem fcuuuking anytime fckable.

I Once serve wit a muslimm gel,fortunately for Mi we Whr posted to d same area.I was actual affraid of ha,Cuz of deir normal carrying of knife Evry Whr n Dat ha black stuff covering ha always.

I found a place to stay as I wntd my privacy,I info ha Cuz she ask Mi to help if I see a place.she paid n stayed near to Mi. So interval she was ha feet n hands n pray,for my mind. Dat one no concern Mi.

Bfr I knw she culd ask Mi for matches n small tins.all dis while she Dnt put Dat ha black tin. Little did I knw Dat dis gel was a queen in mking.Cuz of covering face u will Neva knw.

She gist Mi Evri tin abt Muslim,in my mind she is evil,Bt according to ha she cnt leav d religion, ha parent will kill ha.Christian marriage is Wat she cn Neva dream of.

Bfr I knew it I strt taking turns on this gel.heaven So bless Dat there was a door BTW ha rum n mind.d landlord locked it up wit heavy wood.

Bt spirit of conji I use 15mins dismantled d wood.she was Nw free to air for Mi.Infact it was Lik we slpt in one rum,she culd cum to collect my rod or I storm ha Jerusalem.

In my mind if u carry belle Wetin concern Mi,afterall u b Muslim.Mst tyms I Dnt k Weda my protection Don break or Evn out sef.

Infact she was Lik a toy to Mi,anytime.I cn Jst b inclass teaching n I sight one pretty gel.Bfr u knw I will dial ha number to storm home.1,2,3 Fatima Don land.

Weda I chop or Nt direct to Wrk.

I cnt Evn mention the countless tyms she wish she was from this side,the freedom.
I forgot to add Fatima was Nt a virgin,So Wat hppn to covering for face n all dis rubbish.

Fatima was old in the game,Cuz she use ha mouth to Wrk on my rod, Hw did Fatima learn all this.
After all dis Mi n Fatima was 5 n 6.I had to protect my food (fatima) n I did till I passed out.

Mst Muslim waste deir talent alot, go act film Lik mercy Johnson let Mi see u n still remain muslimm.

So Wat am saying here is muslimmmm shuld stop deceiving demsef

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners by paooxide(m): 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
midolian:
I dey talk am, the end of this menace is near. Very soon Shekau and his boys will begin to sell their phones and they ll be rendered incommunicado

Don't be fooled by the incessant bombings. Boko is only breathing its last. I feel they are doing so to make the government consider granting them amnesty. Amnesty my ballz undecided undecided

#BrokeAssTerrorists

You are right bro, ART OF WAR, cut of supplies and life lines. Render them weak and starved. . It will be impossible for them to recruit, and get arms.. The armed forces is taking a bit of shape.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners by nigerianvenom(m): 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
scribble:
When buhari asked for military checkpoints to be dismantled so that boko Haram (herdsmen) can roam free and be selling cows and goats and then buying fuel and ammunition with the proceeds....

Naija has enter real one chance

I hail snail baba and the rest of the all Sharia Congress

One day buhari will always be their victim
Re: Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners by Icecomrade: 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2015

I will just pass this as a joke. Not a true story.

BH can't sell goats to buy fuel nah. From who and to Who nah?

When they can as well get money and fuel with their gun at no cost.

People can lie eh!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners by vickylala239: 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
vickylala239:
Wat r Ppl still doin deir.

Why shuld fuel b sold deir.

Who drive tankers to does area?

who owns the station.

Anyway,wetin concern Mi,Mke dem reduce dis muslimm religion of a tin.d religion is evil.

A religion Dat gives death sentence to Ppl,why Nt allow their Allah to judge does Ppl who offend him.

Hw cn religion force Ppl to join.

I was in one of dis Muslim states,I was shocked wen guys Whr acting a ladies part.I was Lik waaat, why cnt Dey allow a female to act ha part and a guy the other part.Dey said muslimm.

I was Lik So a man cn do Wat a woman shuld do to a gel n is accepted,Bt a man cnt do to a gel.hmmm

It means if u wnt to hug u Hv to hug a guy,during the acting.to them Dat one no b gay Abi.

Islaam deceiving their ppl Since 19bc.

Why Nt let Ppl do Wat Eva Dey wnt n let ur allah judge dem.So dem go go mosque finish come bck u go still Dey instruct dem n punish dem.Wat hppns to deir freedom.

Dats y wen a Muslimm Jst gain admission down d east or south.cum n see dem fcuuuking anytime fckable.

I Once serve wit a muslimm gel,fortunately for Mi we Whr posted to d same area.I was actual affraid of ha,Cuz of deir normal carrying of knife Evry Whr n Dat ha black stuff covering ha always.

I found a place to stay as I wntd my privacy,I info ha Cuz she ask Mi to help if I see a place.she paid n stayed near to Mi. So interval she was ha feet n hands n pray,for my mind. Dat one no concern Mi.

Bfr I knw she culd ask Mi for matches n small tins.all dis while she Dnt put Dat ha black tin. Little did I knw Dat dis gel was a queen in mking.Cuz of covering face u will Neva knw.

She gist Mi Evri tin abt Muslim,in my mind she is evil,Bt according to ha she cnt leav d religion, ha parent will kill ha.Christian marriage is Wat she cn Neva dream of.

Bfr I knew it I strt taking turns on this gel.heaven So bless Dat there was a door BTW ha rum n mind.d landlord locked it up wit heavy wood.

Bt spirit of conji I use 15mins dismantled d wood.she was Nw free to air for Mi.Infact it was Lik we slpt in one rum,she culd cum to collect my rod or I storm ha Jerusalem.

In my mind if u carry belle Wetin concern Mi,afterall u b Muslim.Mst tyms I Dnt k Weda my protection Don break or Evn out sef.

Infact she was Lik a toy to Mi,anytime.I cn Jst b inclass teaching n I sight one pretty gel.Bfr u knw I will dial ha number to storm home.1,2,3 Fatima Don land.

Weda I chop or Nt direct to Wrk.

I cnt Evn mention the countless tyms she wish she was from this side,the freedom.
I forgot to add Fatima was Nt a virgin,So Wat hppn to covering for face n all dis rubbish.

Fatima was old in the game,Cuz she use ha mouth to Wrk on my rod, Hw did Fatima learn all this.
After all dis Mi n Fatima was 5 n 6.I had to protect my food (fatima) n I did till I passed out.

Mst Muslim waste deir talent alot, go act film Lik mercy Johnson let Mi see u n still remain muslimm.

So Wat am saying here is muslimmmm shuld stop deceiving demsef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Is Right On Fuel Subsidy Removal / #lagoshawkerspolicy Trending On Twitter (tweets Screenshots) / Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.