Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners (20305 Views)

These Goats Are Better Than Some Nigerian Leaders - Senator Ben-murray Bruce / Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) / Jigawa Donates Goats To 8,000 Widows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners by Orikinla(m): 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
Islie:
Tough and rough times for these guys.....

Their end is getting closer if this is what they now use to survive
. And yet the Nigerian military cannot track them and end their attacks? Yeye dey smell.
Re: Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners by mikron(m): 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
So there are still people they sell goats to over there? I thought they don't like seeing people? They love killing. Idiotas
Re: Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners by kuroben4real: 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
Na wetin u no go see for naija?
Re: Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
Bunch of lies...why? If boko haram men could at gun point take posession of people's goats, chickens and other livestock, what stopped them from taking fuel also in the same manner?
Re: Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners by JayB11(m): 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
ice25:
The north needs education. It will go a long way of curbing this menace called bokoharam. because it seems this jihadist keep recruiting members on daily basis.

pa Buhari is working

Their is education in the north padi. The only problem is that Islam in the north prefers Almajiri schools than western education and once does children go 4 their Almajiri stuffs, they don't know love but rather hatred for any deviance from Islam.
Re: Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners by kuroben4real: 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
ice25:
The north needs education. It will go a long way of curbing this menace called bokoharam. because it seems this jihadist keep recruiting members on daily basis.

pa Buhari is working

sorry but he is still sleeping i think
Re: Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners by mikkypel(m): 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
And who is buying it? The way you lie ehn, even the devil is putting his two hands on his head
Re: Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners by mikkypel(m): 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
kuroben4real:

sorry but he is still sleeping i think

If you were the president, abeg what would you have done? If that is if you wouldn't have gone three thousand times richer
Re: Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners by consultancy: 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
story story. buy fuel when they can shoot dead the fuel sellers and make away with the fuel. #just sayin, not suggestin anyone is shot dead#
Re: Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
So BH were selling and the stewpid locals were buying?
dayum...
Re: Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners by mummyf(f): 9:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
but seriously, there are plenty of northern millionaires. where do they spend their money and how do they affect their communities positively?

northerners should probe their leaders and emirs.
Re: Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners by kuroben4real: 6:44am On Jul 06, 2015
mikkypel:

If you were the president, abeg what would you have done? If that is if you wouldn't have gone three thousand times richer
scriptures says when the righteous rule the people rejoice. So if i were one day opportuned to be d presidor, every lifeless, stagnant and dry situation will surely be a thing of the past. We need Godly and God fearing leaders to has a discerning spirit to make thing good for Nigerians. A day is coming that my dreams will became a really, though it may delay.
Be blessed this new week
Re: Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners by mikkypel(m): 6:49am On Jul 06, 2015
kuroben4real:

scriptures says when the righteous rule the people rejoice. So if i were one day opportuned to be d presidor, every lifeless, stagnant and dry situation will surely be a thing of the past. We need Godly and God fearing leaders to has a discerning spirit to make thing good for Nigerians. A day is coming that my dreams will became a really, though it may delay.
Be blessed this new week

Amen but do you think that post is as easy as you see it, there is more to that post than the physical eye, to govern the whole Nigeria is not an easy task bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thugs Disrupt Protest Against N300m Pension For Ex Edo Governors (Photos) / Why Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Leader Of The APC - Dogara / Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.