Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease - Science/Technology (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease (690137 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Helps Polytechnic To Build Nigeria's First Locally-Made Drone / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by rajo4real(m): 7:17am On Aug 27, 2018
Innovation4real:
Hi gurus in d house.

I hv d following:
. 2pcs of 250w solar panels (mono) for a start
. 40A (12/36/48v) auto mppt charge controller
. 1000w pure sine 12v inverter
. 200ah batt 1pc (planning additional 1pc later, not soon)
. my load is estimated to be about 400w on d average: just TV, decoder, fans and bulbs.

Here are my questions:
1. Should I connect d panels in series or parallel?

2. I intend to add a circuit breaker between d panels and d charge controller, pls how do I determine d amp? And will it be single or double pole?

3. Is it necessary to add another circuit breaker between d charge controller and d battery? If yes, how do I determine d amp?

4. If I add one more 200ah batt to dis array later, will it affect anything already done in question 1 - 3 above?

5. With time, if I intend to add a deep freezer to my load, what must change?

Thnks in adv. as I await your detail response.

Let me help you here....

400watt load is to much for your setup. Ensure your night load (btw 6pm - 7am) does not exceed 100watt

for your questions...

1.This will be determined by your MPPT controller spec. What is the max PV voltage? If its a good MPPT and has max PV(input) voltage of 100v,you can series your panels but if not use parallel connection since you are operating on 12v nominal voltage.

2. Ensure you use DC breakers and rating should not exceed your controller max current capacity.

3.Yes you can but if you are not to techy, i would advice you ignore for now because if the breaker trips and cut off battery supply to your controller while there is PV input, you can damage your controller

4.Depends on your battery connection. If you parrallel the additional battery, everything stays thesame but if you do series connection, then you will be operating on 24v.

5.Size of inverter to accommodate additional load. increase panels for proper charging. Cable size must be of adequate guage to reduce power loss etc.

Add your contact so i can call you.... on transit
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by dejakif: 9:19am On Aug 27, 2018
Hello Guys,

I am very new to this thread and inverter system.
Am planning to get a solar inverter system that can power 2 tvs, 2 dstv decoders, 1 laptop, 3 energy saving bulbs & at least an OX ceiling fan.
I have a budget of about 300k, am based in Lagos.
What can you guys advice? serious advice please and not adverts of your products.
Thanks
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by rajo4real(m): 11:14am On Aug 27, 2018
dejakif:
Hello Guys,

Am planning to get a solar inverter system that can power 2 tvs, 2 dstv decoders, 1 laptop, 3 energy saving bulbs & at least an OX ceiling fan.
What can you guys advice? serious advice please and not adverts of your products.
Thanks

Bro, your load is wey too much for your budget. I hope your TVs are LED or @least have energy saving mode. OX ceiling fan is about 70watt,i would advice you remove or get lower wattage fan eg any rechargeable fan or dc fan.

Things i would advi e you to get are...
1. 1.5kva ups and incooperate a small fan for cooling.
2. 1 or 2 nos 200AH battery (confirmed good grade tested with a battery meter) or get a new one.
3. 4 nos of solar panel between 100w - 150w.I strongly advise these lower watt panels because you will be able to squeeze reasonable amount of Amps using a PWM charge controller.
4. 30A PWM charge controller.
5.@least 6mm copper flex cable but if you can afford 10mm,you are fine.
6. Ensure your panels are well mounted. If possibly horizontally flat and tilted about 9 degrees towards south.

With proper load management, you should be able to manage with your tight budget. But if you have @least 6 hours of light daily, you can buy a small 12v inverter instead.

whatsapp zero8zero9585zero145

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by perloomey(m): 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
dejakif:
Hello Guys,

Thanks

With your budget I believe you are in line and it would power your loads if your TV are led or led smart, then also if you can get a rechargeable fan to enjoy your fan for longer hours, except if you want to power the fan foe just 5-6 hours daily
A breakdown of what you will need
1000watts inverter N30000
30A pwm charge controller 12000
600watts panels 100,000
2 of 150ah batteries 130k
10mm of cables for panels
Knife switch
DC breaker
Panel rack
Battery rack

OR
1000watts inverter N30000
30A mppt charge controller 45000
450watts panels 75,000
1 of 200ah batteries 110k
10mm of cables for panels
Knife switch
DC breaker
Panel rack
Battery rack

For more information you can chat me on 08068783141

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by vitality22(m): 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
kiekie1:

Its just 20% chance of survival ! You mostly get negative results from the high risk project and it's not advisable to play around battery cells as what you said warrants peak charge current and visual monitoring ! Deeply sulphated batteries are just worth discarding especially in serial connection which many have tried experimenting by attaching battery life savers which don't come cheap.

Note: OP can experiment with car batteries whice already have sealed liquids in it and see how he resurrects that into cranking power before fiddling with deep cycled battery under factory set pressure and vents...

Cheer's
I beg to differ from your postulations sir. I bought my batteries as fairly new batteries in 2014. Before then, i never believed i could resurrect my battery. I sold one when i realised that while charging it will become extremely hot.
I went into research and realised that my lovely battery i sold to a recycler like you was actually good all it needed was distilled water which i could get from air conditioner.
subsequently, i top my batteries with distilled water every 6 months since then and the rest 3 are doing excellently well.
I dont take anybody that does adverts about batteries or inverters serious. The reason been that they will always want you to discard what you have to buy another one from them.
For your information sir, inverter batteries are totally different from car batteries. Inverters batteries supplies consistent voltage but car batteries supply higher voltage needed to crank the engine and after that, the alternator subsequesntly charges the battery.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
vitality22:

I beg to differ from your postulations sir. I bought my batteries as fairly new batteries in 2014. Before then, i never believed i could resurrect my battery. I sold one when i realised that while charging it will become extremely hot.
I went into research and realised that my lovely battery i sold to a recycler like you was actually good all it needed was distilled water which i could get from air conditioner.
subsequently, i top my batteries with distilled water every 6 months since then and the rest 3 are doing excellently well.
I dont take anybody that does adverts about batteries or inverters serious. The reason been that they will always want you to discard what you have to buy another one from them.
For your information sir, inverter batteries are totally different from car batteries. Inverters batteries supplies consistent voltage but car batteries supply higher voltage needed to crank the engine and after that, the alternator subsequesntly charges the battery.

Is Ur system a 12v, 24v or 36v system. And what brand of batteries are you using? Cos I tried what u just said using a 24v external charger and the batteries are toast. One of the batteries even has a voltage less than 1v while the other is 10.6v.

If possible can you show us a pics of Ur setup and the charger u used thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by micynute94(m): 7:25am On Aug 29, 2018
Kampack:

Let me be honest with you, with that amount it's most unlikely. I will explain in details:

1. A laptop to serve you 12hours; the average laptop is rated 65watts. Hence for 12hours, you have 65watts X 12hours = 780watthours
2. I will not accept your excuse of not needing anything else because that's what most people say, but it's not practical. Would you keep using your laptop in darkness or continue sweating while browsing on your laptop? NO! At least a fan and one 5watt bulb will do you some good, so I will factor that in:
Small rechargeable fan of 20watt X 10hours (enjoy your sleep and browsing grin) = 200watthours
Just one 5watt bulb X 5hours (7pm -12 mid night, you can switch it off before going to bed) = 25watthours

N.B you can see that your laptop is consuming the most energy!

TOTAL = 1005watthours

Now the required battery size is = 83.75Ah (i.e. 1005 divided by 12volts)

I will recommend at least 100AH for you to enjoy this set-up (if you can afford 150Ah better!)

3. Minimum capacity of Inverter needed = 65watt + 20watt + 5watt = 85watt (I will recommend you get a 150watt inverter. They are not expensive! you can get one for N5k)

4. You need a charger. However, I must warn that there are many fake and unreliable chargers around town. Even the souer or whatever they call it is crap! Again, if you must use a charger, the frustration of waiting for PHCN to supply light before you charge is annoying. What if excuses of ..."hey! our transformer don blow!" or NEPA do cut our compound light and carry wire go" comes up, you'll go nuts with anger!. I will rather advise you get a solar panel and let nature supply you free power! I have been enjoying it for more than 2years and counting now. Infact, the reliability no be here o! With a 200watt solar panel, you'll say goodbye to power failure!

So, what's the total cost here? Let's do the simple arithmetic

1. 100Ah Battery (most important gadget here) = N50k (brand new battery - I will recommend Full river brand)
2. 150watt Inverter = N5k
3. 200watt Solar panel =N30k
4. Coper Wires = N2K
5. Sellotapes = N200
6. Charger = 10K

TOTAL = N97,200.

The problem now is that your budget is short by over 47K
So wetin man go do?

Simple, get only solar panel and a LiFe Battery power pack (I can arrange 100Ah LiFe powerpack for you with 40k, while you get yourself a solar panel). However I know of a guy who sells used solar panels. He informed me last week that he has about 4 left. I was trying to get them for someone else, but if you don't mind, I can give you his contact and you call him to negotiate for a 250watt which he said costs about 18k-20K) So, with roughly, 58k, you can get your set-up! using this alternative. No need for charger, although the power pack comes with a charger, but since you are buying solar panel, you wont be needing it! cheesy

I'm almost ready to get this setup.. What I don't understand is after getting your battery (40k) and solar panel (18k, if its still available), won't I need an inverter for the battery cos it's not added to d price? For the solar, wont i need to get a charger for that also except the one you made mentioned of is still available?

Pls, I need to know d actual cost of getting this setup and running it effectively, so I can factor in the cost and make allowance for it before next week (for purchase)

I'm "sensing" I will need other stuff to make this work.. You're d pro here.. Your feedback is highly important and appreciated..

If I'm to run the setup without solar, what's d total cost and if I'm running it with solar, what's d cost also?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
Kampack:

You need a charger. However, I must warn that there are many fake and unreliable chargers around town. Even the souer or whatever they call it is crap! Again, if you must use a charger, the frustration of waiting for PHCN to supply light before you charge is annoying. What if excuses of ... "hey! our transformer don blow!" or NEPA do cut our compound light and carry wire go" comes up, you'll go nuts with anger!. I will rather advise you get a solar panel and let nature supply you free power! I have been enjoying it for more than 2years and counting now. Infact, the reliability no be here o! With a 200watt solar panel, you'll say goodbye to power failure!

to the bold part : remember that this raining season theres not enough sun light to charge, this ur analysis happened to me last month/this month... transformer blow, nepa carry am go and rain fall everyday, no sunlight, i have both electric charge and solar charge, for one month there was no light, i had to throw all batteries into my car, took them to my office and charged them full, brought them back home ,fixed and managed for a week, there will be a point in time in your life u will fall ill, u cant be healthy forever, so always expect the unexpected...
another thing i did then was charge only one 75ah battery with my 265w solar panel, instead of charging all 260ah batteries at once, i disconnected all and charge only the 75ah, which the 265w solar could charge faster
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by amicdan(m): 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2018
Hi bro...How do I charge 2 12v 100ah battery using my 30amps suoer charger?
ceejay80s:
[b][/b]

to the bold part : remember that this raining season theres not enough sun light to charge, this ur analysis happened to me last month/this month... transformer blow, nepa carry am go and rain fall everyday, no sunlight, i have both electric charge and solar charge, for one month there was no light, i had to throw all batteries into my car, took them to my office and charged them full, brought them back home ,fixed and managed for a week, there will be a point in time in your life u will fall ill, u cant be healthy forever, so always expect the unexpected...
another thing i did then was charge only one 75ah battery with my 265w solar panel, instead of charging all 260ah batteries at once, i disconnected all and charge only the 75ah, which the 265w solar could charge faster
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
amicdan:

in series or parallel ?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
amicdan:

look at the images very closely

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Kampack: 2:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
ceejay80s:

read my posts very well. the more reason I will always advise all solar panel power enthusiasts on this forum to make sure they procure solar panels that are 3X the capacity of their batteries (or 2.5X at least). e.g if you use 200AH, get 600watt panel and no matter how cloudy it is, you will get it charged. SOlar panels don't necessarily need blazing hot sunlight to work.

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by vitality22(m): 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
saint2ace:

Is Ur system a 12v, 24v or 36v system. And what brand of batteries are you using? Cos I tried what u just said using a 24v external charger and the batteries are toast. One of the batteries even has a voltage less than 1v while the other is 10.6v.

I will send the picture when i get home. I use a 12v 30a suoer charger. I disconnect and charge them differently after top up with Ac water. Infact, I topped up the 150AH MOPAT slim battery last night and its charging at home. I will send the picture later, am still in the office now.

Update: find attached picture. I you look closely, you will see the lids are open. I just measured the voltage now with my multimeter and it gave me 12.59v meanwhile my reading yesterday was 10.35. The charging is not done yet oo

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by amicdan(m): 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2018
ceejay80s:

in series or parallel ?
In parallel bro.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2018
vitality22:

I will send the picture when i get home. I use a 12v 30a suoer charger. I disconnect and charge them differently after top up with Ac water. Infact, I topped up the 150AH MOPAT slim battery last night and its charging at home. I will send the picture later, am still in the office now.

Update: find attached picture. I you look closely, you will see the lids are open. I just measured the voltage now with my multimeter and it gave me 12.59v meanwhile my reading yesterday was 10.35. The charging is not done yet oo

Nice one, pls keep us updated as par the final readings and the performance. Cheers
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Vested(m): 7:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
I've got 8 units of 130W mono panels and Inverter for sale.

Interested persons can check my ad below and contact me.

https://www.nairaland.com/4653991/5kva-solar-inverter-8-solar#70711744
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
saint2ace:

cheesy
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2018
DISCOUNTED PRICES!!!

Must Power Star Light inverters with LCD display
1000w 12v=87k
1500w 12v=97k
3kva(2000w)-12v=115,000
4kva(3000w)-24v=150,000
5kva(4000w)-24=200,000
6kva(5000w)-24/48= 230,000
7.5kva(6000w)-24/48= 250,000

SS Power inverters with LCD display
1.5kva 12/24v= 75,000
2kva 12/24v= 85,000
3.5kva 24v= 130,000
5kva 24/48v= 160,000
7.5kva 48v= 280,000
10kva 48v= 340,000
10kva 48/96v (standing)= 350,000

Crown high frequency inverters with LCD display
1.2kva 12v= 50,000
1.2kva 12v (hybrid)= 58,000
2.4kva 24v= 57,000
2.4kva (hybrid)= 70,000

Fangpusun 80a MPPT @ 155k
EP Solar 12/24/36/48v 60a mppt(i tracer) solar charge controller @ 127k
EP Solar 12/24v 40a MPPT(a series ep ever) solar charge controller @ 70k
Trojan 12v 200a J200re USA flooded batteries @ 129k...(limited quantity in stock)
Trojan 12v 205a agm batteries ... 164k
Trojan 6v 315a agm battery.... 155k
Trojan 6v 375a agm battery .... Arriving soon
USA Mnspd DC / AC ..... 50k
Schneider DC SPD ..........30k
DC 12v LED meters........ 1600
ZHC Battery equalizer 12/24/36/48 volts..... 35k
Quanta Amaron 12v 200a vrla battery @ ...130k
Long battery 12v 200a agm battery @.....125k

Superceed Batteries
12v 100ah= 40,000
12v 150ah= 60,000
12v 200ah= 80,000

Maximum power batteries
12v 100ah= 40,000
12v 150ah= 60,000
12v 200ah= 80,000

Double tech batteries
12v 100ah= 40,000
12v 150ah= 60,000
12v 200ah= 80,000

Network batteries
12v 110ah= 50,000
12v 180ah= 70,000
12v 210ah= 90,000
12v 250ah= 115,000

Flames 300w mono .... 47k
Watts meter "kill-a-watt meter" ....9k
Yachi solar panels ;
150w mono panels........@35k
260w mono panels.......@48k "limited stock"
310w mono panels........@59k "limited stock"
DISCOUNTED PRICES ! CALL US NOW !!
Magnum 4348 USA inverter ....@900k
Victron multiplus 3kva 48v .....@600k
Schneider connect 2524..........@550k
Growatts SPF3000 plus hybrid/solar inverter...@290k
Growatts SPF 5000 hybrid/solar inverter... @320k

Canadian 340w mono solar panel"Korean cells" .... Offloading
Canadian 330w solar panel.....@65,500 bulk price

Sunshine solar modules :
130w poly 23000
250w poly 39000
300w Mono 52,000

High quality solar panels best price:
100w poly 18500
100w mono 19500
150w poly 23000
200w mono 33000
260w poly 35500
260w mono 39000
320w poly 45500

Protek 200L solar water heater...240k

With 30k , I can offer you a set of pro solar roof mounts including ;
2 qty solar mount rail "4200mm" ,
4 qty rack end clamp,
6 qty mid clamp,
6 qty L feet with rubber & special screw....
Same goes to angle positioning solar kits;
- Adjustable front leg
- Adjustable rear leg
- Rail splice kit
- Grounding lug

*AUTHORISED DEALER PRAGMATIC TECHNOLOGIES*
All our prag products comes with reliable warranty
*AUTHORIZED DEALER INDIAN INVERTERS / BATTERIES ... Luminous PRODUCTS*
All our products come with 1 year Warranty
*AUTHORIZED DEALER SOLAR SHOP LTD PRODUCTS*

All our products come with 1 year Warranty.
For best affordable prices contact,
Smartcell Global Services,Lagos Nigeria.
Simply call Sir Frankie "08135031951" for purchase,fast delivery and waybills .. Thanks !!

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
BONANZA SALES !! 27th to 5th Sept !!!

Trojan SAGM 06 315 (Solar AGM Battery 6V 315Ah)

PRICE: ₦160,000.00 N148,000.00

Quick Overview
Model: SAGM 06 315
Battery: AGM VRLA Maintenance Free
Capacity: 6V 315Ah / 20Hr Rate

Cyclic Use: 30% DOD - 3250 cycles
Cyclic Use: 50% DOD - 1750 cycles

Dimensions (LxBxH): 296mm x 176mm x 347mm

Terminal Height: 385mm

Weight: 43kg

Absorbtion Charge: 7.20/14.40V, Float charge: 6.75/13.5V

Color: Maroon (case/cover)

Material: Polypropylene

Contact,
Smartcell global services
081-350-31951

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 1:00am On Aug 30, 2018
kiekie1:

cheesy

Kiekie1, why you dey laff? U won dash me battery??

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 9:55am On Aug 30, 2018
saint2ace:

Kiekie1, why you dey laff? U won dash me battery??

Just smiling at the op who preaches about battery revival ! I can help him with loads of clean scrappy batteries to resurrect . courtesy of distilled water solution on absorbed glass myth battery cells .. I can't like what I hate shocked ! Instead of being sarcastic, i simply preach SAFETY or the client simply opt in for "flooded / tubular batteries" readily available in the open market ..

NB: They can be installed in airy spaces like balconies with inbuilt electrolyte level indicator for distilled water reminder as seen in snapshot below .. Cheer's

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 2:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
kiekie1:

Just smiling at the op who preaches about battery revival ! I can help him with loads of clean scrappy batteries to resurrect . courtesy of distilled water solution on absorbed glass myth battery cells .. I can't like what I hate shocked ! Instead of being sarcastic, i simply preach SAFETY or the client simply opt in for "flooded / tubular batteries" readily available in the open market ..

NB: They can be installed in airy spaces like balconies with inbuilt electrolyte level indicator for distilled water reminder as seen in snapshot below .. Cheer's

oga thanks a lot, i am now a preacher? u are talking as if its me that discovered the idea, its on the internet, even the whites that manufactured it says its ok to add distilled water to batteries, there are some batteries that are all ready dead and cant be revived but they should atleast try their luck, ur own be say u wan sell battery but not every body can afford used batteries all the time it packs up ,let alone buy new ones

4 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by aniplus: 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
ceejay80s:

oga thanks a lot, i am now a preacher? u are talking as if its me that discovered the idea, its on the internet, even the whites that manufactured it says its ok to add distilled water to batteries, there are some batteries that are all ready dead and cant be revived but they should atleast try their luck, ur own be say u wan sell battery but not every body can afford used batateries all the time it packs up ,let alone buy new ones

Baba relax oh.. Na only that guy sabi battery matter. Everyone else is a learner.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2018
ceejay80s:

oga thanks a lot, i am now a preacher? u are talking as if its me that discovered the idea, its on the internet, even the whites that manufactured it says its ok to add distilled water to batteries, there are some batteries that are all ready dead and cant be revived but they should atleast try their luck, ur own be say u wan sell battery but not every body can afford used batteries all the time it packs up ,let alone buy new ones

Ceejay , no be you I dey talk to .. I guess its the "op" comment I typed tho cheesy !
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2018
aniplus:

Baba relax oh.. Na only that guy sabi battery matter. Everyone else is a learner.

smiley
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 9:27pm On Aug 31, 2018
aniplus:

I am not upset, but he is making look like distilled water doesnt work,
its easy, just Google, like i said before , I didnt discover it, me too learnt from the oyinbos and shared it with u guys, distilled water doesn't work all the time, I no say make him no sell him battery,
have u guys seen how new batteries are made?
recycle.... ur old batteries are grinded and used to make new ones, seen on discovery family TV, that's why everybody selling batteries and abokis wants to buy ur old batteries
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2018
kiekie1:

Ceejay , no be you I dey talk to .. I guess its the "op" comment I typed tho cheesy !

u be my person, I no get issue but distilled water works, but not for every battery, just let them try and if it doesn't work they can get a new one, I added distilled water to 4 of my batteries but one of them was just getting hot and losing current, but the rest 3 was OK and I had to buy a new one to replace the dead battery

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by vitality22(m): 3:09pm On Sep 01, 2018
ceejay80s:

I am not upset, but he is making look like distilled water doesnt work,
its easy, just Google, like i said before , I didnt discover it, me too learnt from the oyinbos and shared it with u guys, distilled water doesn't work all the time, I no say make him no sell him battery,
have u guys seen how new batteries are made?
recycle.... ur old batteries are grinded and used to make new ones, seen on discovery family TV, that's why everybody selling batteries and abokis wants to buy ur old batteries
I couldn't have said it any better. He makes it look as if its a taboo to add distilled water to batteries all because he wants to sell his battery. Na waooooo

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by BRIGHTSOLAR(m): 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2018
ONLINE DELIVERY OF RENEWABLE ENERGY MATERIALS

INVERTER

MICROTECH INVERTER
900VA,12V N46,000
1.1KVA,12V N53,000
1.6KVA/24V N72,000
2KVA/24V N80,000
2.6KVA/36V N105,000
3.6KVA/48V N170,000
5.2KVA/48V N340,000.
5.5KVA/96V N340,000
10KVA/180V N790,000

PRAG INVERTER
1.1KVA,12V N70,000
1.2KVA,12V N90,000
1.5KVA/24V N110,000
2.5KVA/24V N125,000
4KVA/24V N270,000.
7.5KVA/120V N500,000

TRIBAL INVERTER

1.5KVA/24V N82,000
2.6KVA/36V N105,000
3.5KVA/48V N150,000
5KVA/48V N340,000.
5KVA/96V N340,000
10KVA/180V N750,000

MUST POWER STAR INVERTER

4kva 3000W 24V N 220,000
4kva 3000W 48V N 260,000
5kva 4000W 48V N 350,000
6kva 5000W 48V N 400,000
7.5kva 6000W 48V N 450,000
10kva/48V 8000W 48V N 950,000

HYBRID INVERTER

VOLTRON SERIES
1.4KVA/12(30A N65,000
2.4KVA/24V50A N97,000
3KVA /48V 60A MPPT N220,000
5KVA /48V 60A MPPT N310,000
7.5KVA /48V 60A MPPT N430,000
10KVA /48V 100A MPPT N750,000
15KVA /48V 60A MPPT N850,000
15KVA /48V 120A MPPT N890,000

GENEXTECH SERIES

2KVA/24V(600W MPPT) #138,000
3KVA/24V(600W MPPT) #149,000
3KVA/24V(1500W MPPT) #194,000
3KVA/48V(3000W MPPT) #202,000
5KVA/48V(3000W MPPT) #306,000
10KW/48V(14850W MPPT) #1,660,000

STABILIZER

VOLTRON STABLIZER
6KVA WALL MOUNT RELAY REGULATOR #45,000
6KVA WALL MOUNT SERVO REGULATOR #65,000
12KVA WALL MOUNT RELAY REGULATOR #90,000
12KVA WALL MOUNT SERVO REGULATOR #120,000

PRAG STABLIZER

10KVA WALL MOUNT SERVO REGULATOR #130,000
12KVA WALL MOUNT RELAY REGULATOR #120,000
15KVA WALL MOUNT RELAY REGULATOR #140,000
15KVA WALL MOUNT SERVO REGULATOR #240,000
20KVA RELAY REGULATOR #195,000
20KVA SERVO REGULATOR #370,000
30KVA SERVO REGULATOR #470,000

BATTERY

GENEX BATTERY 12V/200AH N 120,000
LONG BATTERY 12V/200AH N 120,000
MONBAT BATTERY 12V/200AH N 125,000
MONBAT BATTERY 12V/210AH N 120,000
ELSON BATTERY 12V/200AH N 115,000
MICROTEC BATTERY 12V/200AH N 105,000
M POWER BATTERY 12V/200AH N 105,000
EASTMAN 12V/200AH TALL TUBULAR BATTERY N115,000
GLT BATTERY 12V/200AH N 90,000
ZEEDIX BATTERY 12V/200AH N 95,000
RITAR BATTERY 12V/200AH N 130,000
PRAG BATTERY 12V/200AH N 140,000
PATTERN BATTERY 12V/200AH N100,000
QUANTA BATTERY 12V/200AH N 125,000

BATTERY RACK
BATTERY RACK 2 BATTERY N 15,000
BATTERY RACK 4 BATTERIES N 30,000
BATTERY RACK 8 BATTERIES N 50,000

CHARGE CONTROLLER
ROY SOLAR SERIES
20A 12/24V PWM CONTROLLER N 20,000
30A 12/24V PWM CONTROLLER N 25,000
40A 48v PWM controller (LED) N 50,000
30A 96v PWM controller (LCD) N 120,000
60A 48v PWM controller (LCD) N 95,000

COWIN SERIES
20A 12/24V PWM CONTROLLER N 15,000
30A 12/24V PWM CONTROLLER N 20,000
40A 12/24V PWM CONTROLLER N 25,000
50A 12/24V PWM CONTROLLER N 32,000
60A 12/24V PWM CONTROLLER N 41,000
40A 48v PWM controller (LED) N 25,000
50A 48v PWM controller (LED) N 32,000
60A 48v PWM controller (LED) N 50,000

COWIN MPPT SERIES

40A 12/24/48v MPPT controller (LCD) N 80,000
60A 12/24/48V MPPT controller (LCD) N 130,000

EPEVER MPPT SERIES
12/24/48 /45A N 145,000
12/24/48 /60A N165,000

FANGUNPSUN MPPT SERIES
30A 24V N40,000
60A 48v N140,000
80A 48v N170,000

SOLAR PANELS

JOY SOLAR PANEL
150w MONO -N32,000
200w MONO -N33,000
260w MONO -N54,000

150w POLY –N27,000
200w POLY -N31,000
260w POLY -N52,000

TRINA SOLAR PANEL

300w MONO -N85,000
320w MONO -N110,000

YINGLIN SOLAR PANEL
100w POLY -N22,000
150w POLY -N33,000
200w POLY -N39,000
260w POLY -N51,000
310w POLY -N62,000

100w MONO-N25,000
150w MONO -N33,000
200w MONO -N39,000
260w MONO -N59,000
320w MONO -N74,000

CANADIAN SOLAR PANEL

MONO-
290w. N60,000 (BULK PURCHASE ONLY)
330w. N66,000 (BULK PURCHASE ONLY)

POLY
270w. N45,000 (BULK PURCHASE ONLY)
275w. N59,000 (BULK PURCHASE ONLY)

ACCESSORIES

PROGRAMMABLE Digital timer 15A N7,000
PROGRAMMABLE Digital timer 25A N9,000

BATTERY BALANCER /EQUALIZER 48V 35,000
BATTERY BALANCER EQUALIZER 24V #30,000
BATTERY VOLTMETER INDICATOR #1,700

DC CIRCUIT BREAKER 63A/120V---500V 2 POLE N 8,000
DC CIRCUIT BREAKER 125A/500V 2 POLE N 14,000

DC IRON 150WATTS #9,000

COMPLETE SOLAR SOLUTION

Call-07058562938 Bright Solar Power

WHATSSAP 08187995847

FOR PURCHASE/ DELIVERY /INSTALLATION NATIONWIDE

https:///send?phone=2348187995847

visit our updated website
www.brightsenergy.com
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2018
Fangpusun 80a mppt .... N 155,000
Joy solar poly panels

100w 18,500
180w 24V 38,000
200w 24V 40,000
320w 24V 50,000

Contact,
Smartcell global services
081-350-31951
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by CAROLYN19: 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2018
Call/Watsapp us on 08066332919 for your industrial Power Backup Equipment

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (355) (Reply)

Www.waptrick.com Download Game , Mp3, Music ,apps / Www.waptrick.com | Download Games | Music | Videos | Apps

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.