Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease - Science/Technology (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease (691131 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Helps Polytechnic To Build Nigeria's First Locally-Made Drone / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (356) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 9:28am On Aug 25, 2020
u know why i like the charger?
its all in one, if i decide to do a 24v connection, i dont need to buy another charger, if i decide to change my battery to lithium and all other types, i dont need to purchase another charger, it doesnt heat up like the previous type
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by eleojo23: 9:30am On Aug 25, 2020
saint2ace:

Na so me too suffer before I settled for the exact one Ceejay80s bought, I no won hear story.

NB: just picked up the charger from Jumia. Let the testing begin..... grin

Please how much did it cost and how long did it take to get delivered?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by officialfestus(m): 9:43am On Aug 25, 2020
grin funny dad
ceejay80s:

i am even 18, just added 2yrs make e no be like say i be small boy grin
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 9:46am On Aug 25, 2020
eleojo23:

it depends, u can get ur prices and delivery price from jumia after u checkout, but if u want ur delivery fee reduced, there has to be one of their pick up stations around ur area, like where i work at anthony, i can treck down to their pick up station and save 300-400 naira, but if u want to buy this charger, u really need to scatter jumia website, there are different sellers with different prices for this same charger, look for the cheapest among them and pay, on ur checkout option choose a pickup station near u, but if it will cost u 300 transportation or more to the place to pickup, just jeje allow them come give u for hand by them self
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by dollarnaira: 9:55am On Aug 25, 2020
So na me b d only different person for this charger game abi? Lets see
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by eleojo23: 9:56am On Aug 25, 2020
ceejay80s:

it depends, u can get ur prices and delivery price from jumia after u checkout, but if u want ur delivery fee reduced, there has to be one of their pick up stations around ur area...

Thanks
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 10:03am On Aug 25, 2020
dollarnaira:
So na me b d only different person for this charger game abi? Lets see

the charger is not a guarantee oo!! it can never repair a swollen battery, battery wey don reach its time to die, it cant revive it o!!! like a member said , it revived one out of his 3 batteries for now , so when u buy , just keep ur fingers crossed but if u have a very good battery, it will help u maintain it till the battery reaches its time for death, u know say every battery get him time ,some are upto 10yrs some are 5yrs amd some are 3yrs depends on manufacturer but these batteries suffer sulfation and die quickly
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Valto(m): 10:57am On Aug 25, 2020
just observing cool
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 10:58am On Aug 25, 2020
ceejay80s:

CONGRATS !!!!!! LET THE TESTING BEGIN... TURN THE KNOB DOWN TO UR RIGHT AND LEAVE THE SWITCH AT INTELLIGENT CHARGE

Done already, waiting for NEPA and their wahala grin . Just tested with Gen for a lil while.....
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 11:05am On Aug 25, 2020
eleojo23:

It cost ₦13.350, to land it to my pickup centre. I bought exactly the type ceejay80s has, the yellow type dollarnaira bought is 3k less but I want one that has been tested and is trusted.

By the way ordered on the 9th August and got it today 25th August. So took 16 days in total.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 11:08am On Aug 25, 2020
Valto:
just observing cool

Wetin u dey look brotherly..... grin
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 11:11am On Aug 25, 2020
saint2ace:

Done already, waiting for NEPA and their wahala grin . Just tested with Gen for a lil while.....
did it drag ur gen like the other type? just asking cos i dont have gen and those with i better pass my neighbor gen too , i know souer dey drag gen
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by eleojo23: 11:12am On Aug 25, 2020
saint2ace:

It cost ₦13.350, to land it to my pickup centre. I bought exactly the type ceejay80s has, the yellow type dollarnaira bought is 3k less but I want one that has been tested and is trusted.

By the way ordered on the 9th August and got it today 25th August. So took 16 days in total.

Shipped from overseas, right?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by dollarnaira: 11:19am On Aug 25, 2020
ceejay80s:

the charger is not a guarantee oo!! it can never repair a swollen battery, battery wey don reach its time to die, it cant revive it o!!! like a member said , it revived one out of his 3 batteries for now , so when u buy , just keep ur fingers crossed but if u have a very good battery, it will help u maintain it till the battery reaches its time for death, u know say every battery get him time ,some are upto 10yrs some are 5yrs amd some are 3yrs depends on manufacturer but these batteries suffer sulfation and die quickly

True bro
I bot it to experiment esp to maintain my present 200amp ritar ba3.

Still want to experiment with pure sine wave inverter too very soon.

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Valto(m): 11:22am On Aug 25, 2020
saint2ace:

Wetin u dey look brotherly..... grin
am eyeing those 12/24v chargers grin
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 11:30am On Aug 25, 2020
Valto:
am eyeing those 12/24v chargers grin

Lolz, I'll try this on 24v soon. Let me sure it does what it says it does grin grin
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 11:32am On Aug 25, 2020
ceejay80s:

did it drag ur gen like the other type? just asking cos i dont have gen and those with i better pass my neighbor gen too , i know souer dey drag gen

Not at all, was as if there was no load and it's still very cold, not hot like most chargers. I'm impressed

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 11:33am On Aug 25, 2020
eleojo23:

Shipped from overseas, right?

Yep. Jumia global
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by dollarnaira: 11:37am On Aug 25, 2020
I beg who get small pure sine wave 12v btw 500w to 1000w FOR SALE O?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by eleojo23: 11:41am On Aug 25, 2020
saint2ace:

Yep. Jumia global
Wow, that's fast considering Covid.
Thanks
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by dollarnaira: 11:46am On Aug 25, 2020
saint2ace:

Seems u received it earlier than the speculated time frame by Jumia.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 11:58am On Aug 25, 2020
dollarnaira:

mine arrived to me 5 weeks after ordering during corona period, if u order today u should get it in 2weeks or 2weeks and a few days cos corona has died down a bit
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by dollarnaira: 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2020
ceejay80s:

mine arrived to me 5 weeks after ordering during corona period, if u order today u should get it in 2weeks or 2weeks and a few days cos corona has died down a bit

Anticipating positively.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2020
dollarnaira:

Yes I did, Jumia was saying August 28 - September 3
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2020
Just tried the 24v function and it works well too. So either 12v or 24v u're good to go.

But I still don't understand how it charges without getting hot. Being running it for 3hrs and it's not even warm shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by dollarnaira: 12:41pm On Aug 25, 2020
saint2ace:

Yes I did, Jumia was saying August 28 - September 3

Wow!
Nice
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by dollarnaira: 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
saint2ace:
Just tried the 24v function and it works well too. So either 12v or 24v u're good to go.

But I still don't understand how it charges without getting hot. Being running it for 3hrs and it's not even warm shocked shocked

It has do oooo
No make person get bp ooo or shit for body.

Na joke bro
Keep d reviews coming.

Na pure sine wave charging
Lol

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 12:57pm On Aug 25, 2020
saint2ace:

sebi i dey tell una that time some people no believe, thats how mine can charge for 48hrs straight up without overcharging my battery
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 1:11pm On Aug 25, 2020
if u mistakenly put the wrong polarity on top battery head, what u will hear is alarm beeping telling u ....oga u no put me well, if na soeuer , sometimes e go just burn and stop working , that is if u plug to nepa and mistakenly mix up the polarity
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by odimbannamdi(m): 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2020
ceejay80s:
u know why i like the charger?
its all in one, if i decide to do a 24v connection, i dont need to buy another charger, if i decide to change my battery to lithium and all other types, i dont need to purchase another charger, it doesnt heat up like the previous type

Does it have inverter function? I honestly dont like the idea of having charger and inverter apart. It makes my setup clustered, plus the increased risk of something going wrong
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by odimbannamdi(m): 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2020
ceejay80s:
if u mistakenly put the wrong polarity on top battery head, what u will hear is alarm beeping telling u ....oga u no put me well, if na soeuer , sometimes e go just burn and stop working , that is if u plug to nepa and mistakenly mix up the polarity

Wetin be the consequence of putting the wrong terminals from your Suoer inverter to your battery? As in, red to black and black to red?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2020
odimbannamdi:

Wetin be the consequence of putting the wrong terminals from your Suoer inverter to your battery? As in, red to black and black to red?
it depends on how a charger or inverter is manufactured,, it could damage the charger but some inverter or charger has chips in it that protects it, do u know that if u make that mistake on a bluegate ups , that bluegate ups is gone, happened to me before

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (356) (Reply)

Www.waptrick.com Download Game , Mp3, Music ,apps / Www.waptrick.com | Download Games | Music | Videos | Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.