Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease - Science/Technology (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease (690635 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Helps Polytechnic To Build Nigeria's First Locally-Made Drone / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (356) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kuss: 11:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
wilmaria14:
22k AC/DC
Let me see the picture of the one you have
I'm interested
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 7:52am On Jan 24, 2021
kuss:

Let me see the picture of the one you have
I'm interested

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 8:52am On Jan 26, 2021
30ah femicare charger now available limited number pls ur order what's app

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by IQUIT(m): 11:27am On Jan 26, 2021
can a pwm charge controller of 50Amps handle a 4×200watts panels if connected in parallel to charge a 12v battery?

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Penuelseun(m): 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2021
IQUIT:
can a pwm charge controller of 50Amps handle a 4×200watts panels if connected in parallel to charge a 12v battery?

Yes of course

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 6:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
IQUIT:

yes it can

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by IQUIT(m): 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2021
Penuelseun:
Yes of course
wilmaria14:
yes it can
thank you sirs.

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Mrsum17: 9:50am On Jan 27, 2021
wilmaria14:
30ah femicare charger now available limited number pls ur order what's app
my friend do u have 10kva 48v I need one for my brother

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 10:34am On Jan 27, 2021
Mrsum17:
my friend do u have 10kva 48v I need one for my brother
yes I do have u have my number sir so WhatsApp me boss
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ubiplanet(m): 8:00am On Jan 28, 2021
Wilmaria

Thanks for the panel, mppt and batteries. Na boss you be.

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 8:25am On Jan 28, 2021
ubiplanet:
Wilmaria

Thanks for the panel, mppt and batteries. Na boss you be.
d best thing about dis guy and d job was dat on d 4th of January dis guy transfer 275k for 6 300w panel to me and said anytime he wants to carry Dem he will call me to send to benin him never come my office or even see me we just meet here in narialand. Him no call again till last week when he sent another money for tubular batteries and mppt and I delivered everything to him tanks boss for d trust u have on me and my brand name wilmaria always deliver more grace and bigger deals

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by pointstores(m): 10:20am On Jan 28, 2021
12hours rechargeable ceiling fan in stock with 2 pcs led bulbs phone chargeing 60,000.......
Inquiry 08166117634
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 10:41am On Jan 28, 2021
We at wilmaria global will be making a big announcement next week our goal is to make sure dat every narialander has solar dis year no matter d cost we will make it available and cheap with best brand in d market

3 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 11:41am On Jan 28, 2021
This advert don start again...... Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
kiekie1:
Why cut corners or seek services of the unknown aka kazeems?

Avoid spending twice on solar power projects as seen in short clip below ! Quit experimenting with your hard earned cash >> contact qualified & trusted hands for an efficient set-up today .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkFhcna-KU4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7andJ9uulY

If you must do it >> Do it well ! Pro solar roof mount kits are also available at discounted prices which can withstand serious wind and prevent roof leakages.

Note: Difficulty in uploading video link for now. Pls copy and paste link as seen in snapshot below for easy view . Thanks

Contact ,
Smartcell global services,
081-350-31951 "Calls only"
WHATSAPP::: https:///2348170385620

In-depth experience and quality products matters a lot in renewable energy ...
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
POSTING/UPDATING SOME RECENT RENEWABLE ENERGY PRODUCTS DEVELOPMENTS

- Quanta "white carton" just launched a new product packaging as seen in snapshot below

- Luminous company discontinued importation & sales of blue carton 200a lead acid batteries since 2019 till date as seen in recent company chat snapshot below

*Avoid being misinformed!
*Avoid rebranded or substandard products as they
rarely come with official signed warranties nor
stamp
*Deal with a reliable / trusted source

Dekka ain't same with Deka
Quanta ain't same with Lantan
Rebranding is fraud and shouldn't be encouraged

These clone artists have gone a step further with exact prints; cartons, logos you name it.
Luminous blue, sukam, ritar, hoppeke AGM batteries now never goes outta stock go be factual.

For concrete information on renewable energy products , purchase & installations

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL:: 081-350-31951

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ubiplanet(m): 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2021
wilmaria14:
d best thing about dis guy and d job was dat on d 4th of January dis guy transfer 275k for 6 300w panel to me and said anytime he wants to carry Dem he will call me to send to benin him never come my office or even see me we just meet here in narialand. Him no call again till last week when he sent another money for tubular batteries and mppt and I delivered everything to him tanks boss for d trust u have on me and my brand name wilmaria always deliver more grace and bigger deals

Hahaha. Thanks boss. It was an awesome deal. You have my 200% vouch anytime. Your customer satisfaction is top. Imagine I sent Wilmaria money na him dey call me say why I never call am ��. Baba you too much jhor.

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
This nollywood home video never finish oh, stay tuned for part 2 grin grin grin

This thread is a freaking joke...

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 9:05am On Jan 29, 2021
BRAND NeW USA TROJAN 6v 315a AGM Batteries available

Model: SAGM 06 315 Battery: AGM VRLA.
Maintenance Free Capacity: 6V 315Ah / 20Hr Rate.
Cyclic Use: 30% DOD - 3250.
cycles Cyclic Use: 50% DOD - 1750 cycles.
Dimensions (LxBxH): 296mm x 176mm x 347mm.
Terminal Height: 385mm.
Weight: 43kg.
Absorbtion Charge: 7.20V, Float charge: 6.75V.
Color: Maroon (case/cover).
Material: Polypropylene

Stock Quantity : 8 UNITS LEFT

Unit Price : 185,000

Contact,
CALL ONLY:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP ONLY::: https:///2348170385620

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 9:33am On Jan 29, 2021
WE BUY DEAD/SCRAP BATTERIES!!!

We also buy off scrap/dead deep cycle batteries from any state to Lagos(T&C applies) .

12v 200a ..... N16,000
12v 150a.......N12,000
12v 100a.......N8,000
2v 500a.......N5,500

If outside Lagos state , send the scrap batteries to your nearby Lagos park & get your payment alert immediately after confirmatory remarks from me with the transport company manager / secretary or driver .

Contact,
CALL:: 081-350-31951

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Mrsum17: 12:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
Mr Wilfred tanks for d batteries, panels and inverter for my brother he said I should say a big tanks to u and d house he now own a solar keep up d good work

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 12:56pm On Jan 29, 2021
Available and Selling at discounted rate

Extend your batteries life span by an Extra year or more with a Battery Equalizer .. it does so by maintaining a voltage balance between your battery Bank cells .. Synchronising your batteries as one.. Your batteries get to work as a team thereby extending Overall performance and delivery Overtime

Available Options:
*Battery Equalizer 24V - Battery Voltage Balancer .. 20,000
*Battery Equalizer 48V - Battery Voltage Balancer ... 35,000

Device supports Gel / Flood / AGM / Lithium Battery

DC Breaker Accessories available
Single & double pole
40A DC MCB Circuit breaker
63A DC MCB Circuit breaker
125A DC MCB Circuit breaker

Also available are:
63vac Voltage protective devices
Battery desulphators
63a din rail Change overs
DC & AC Surge protectors
Pro solar roof mounts
MC4 , 2 way & 3 way solar panel Connectors
DC lcd meters etc

Contact,
CALL ONLY:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP ONLY::: https:///2348170385620

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
saint2ace:
The guy no dey just hear word....one day na one day, it doesn't cost a penny to open a thread
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Mrsum17: 7:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ok
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Valto(m): 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
Mrsum17:
[s] make una no vex ooo dis issue came up last time and me in person luck up now again dis man or guy I have not seen him in person God knows but have done like 4 deals with him and have been watching him close he do not post much just update an he will always tell u dat once d deal is done u should give him a review, dat is wat he always say and also sorry to say kekie do give update too y dis guy own be issue I know dis is your trend but me an other have been blessed from it make we just end dis issue sir and most of all nobody has come to complain about him so [/s]
oga willmaria aka mrsum17. what u are doing is becoming childish. stop using alternate monikers to promote sales. if u claim u bought from him, enjoy in peace and leave us alone. why do u keep coming here to bore us with incoherent epistles. here is not a testimony thread, angryrather a thread on How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 9:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
I am so sorry for all dis my people pls make una follow up

https://www.nairaland.com/6103465/solar-world-number-solar-shop

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by remi2good: 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
saint2ace:
some folks just don't know when to draw the line.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 11:46pm On Jan 29, 2021
remi2good:
some folks just don't know when to draw the line.

I think it's time to go loco on some peeps here, dem say pickin wey no learn how to behave for house na for road stranger go teach am.

We wait.....
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 11:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
Valto:
oga willmaria aka mrsum17. what u are doing is becoming childish. stop using alternate monikers to promote sales. if u claim u bought from him, enjoy in peace and leave us alone. why do u keep coming here to bore us with incoherent epistles. here is not a testimony thread, angryrather a thread on How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease

Bros u have said it all, people are learning how to start from scratch and people ar posting pictures of 8pcs of 220ah tubular batteries, or even high end batteries of 180k, some people either can't read or are too stupi.d to see right.

Abeg market don finish?

We've said it time and again, no one is stopping ads but an advert a page should be the standard so important topics are not lost.

Gosh people just have no self respect......
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by odimbannamdi(m): 1:41pm On Jan 30, 2021
wilmaria14:
wilmaria always keep to his word I made dis promise to d house and now I am keeping it place your order now limited stock available just make me a offer and dey are yours Whatsapp 09013128166 tanks

Alright, so I think it is time for me to provide a personal review on the service and product of Wilmaria14, as well as share my learning experience in the last few weeks

I do not know if I would I say I was one of the "customers" or "beneficiaries" (considering the price) of the Ritar batteries he put up for sale towards the end of last year. You guys will be the judge of that... smiley

On the 31st, I was in the Village when I made payment to Wilmaria14's account to book down one unit of the battery. The plan was for me to pick up the battery myself at Alaba on the 3rd when I come around that side for something, upon my return to Lagos. But then he informed me that the market was closed for the festive season, and wont be opening till 4th. I said, no problem, and we rescheduled for 4th.

4th came, he moved it 5th. 5th came, and he moved it to 6th, citing Logistic issues. The driver that was eventually detailed to deliver my battery didnt get to my location till 10pm that day. My folks had to go pick it up on my behalf the following day.

I got home earlier than usual and I went straight to the battery... grin...but as soon as I unboxed it, I immediately doubted if it was the real Ritar battery.

The branding was a sort of sticker that was even washing away already. Plus, it looked very different from the ones I saw online. My heart skipped a beat, honestly.

Well, i just told myself, "I don buy am, be sey I don buy am. Make we rugged am". But I did draw the attention of Wilmaria14 to it, and he assured me that the battery was okay.

So the journey started. I began by charging it with my inverter, but it was taken forever to charge beyond 13v. Same thing happened when I charged it with my Anjing charger set to Automatic and Common battery setting. I had to switch to manual setting before I began to see some little improvements. I remember charging the battery with my Anjing charger for 15 good hours, on the second Saturday/Sunday of the month, and it didnt go beyond 14.6v. I was like, which kind wahala be this? Even that stone beans wey I cook for my NYSC year that time no tey like this before e don na... grin

Apparently, the battery had sat in stock for a long time, and it had built up a lot of resistance/sulphation that needed to be broken down with either long charging hours or larger charge current. Nepa was not helping matters either, so I kept wondering what I was going to do.

Something just ministered to me to charge the battery using both my inverter and my charger set to Manual setting. Brethren, that was my eureka moment! As soon as I plugged both in, the battery voltage moved by 0.5v in like 6 seconds. The Anjing charger was pushing in about 16.2A, while the inverter was pushing in about 10-15A. Madam had recently used it to 12.3v that evening, so in less than an hour of charging with this new combination, my beloved battery was already at 13v... cheesy

However, I noticed that the inverter stops charging, and the battery-full indicator comes on, as soon as the battery voltage hits about 13.5 (which now takes about 3hours to reach), so only the Anjing charger continues the charging process.

This is where it gets interesting... grin

The charging then gets slower (especially in the earlier period I bought the battery as the resistance was still high) since only the Anjing is charging now and pushing in about 15.5A. Sometimes, it would barely get to 14.2v before Nepa eventually takes the light or I have to switch off the gen and use the inverter.

But with constant usage and charging, the charging time was improving and getting shorter. Soon, the battery was hitting 14.4/5v in just 5 hours.

Without any attempt at praising or advertising the Anjing charger, I want to say that it was really helpful in this process. If not for it, this battery would have have been grossly undercharged, and Wilmaria14 and myself would have been dragging each other here.

I noticed that, even though the Anjing was set to manual charging, it does not just push out large/steady current without considering the charge level of the battery, causing it to overcharge and swell. No. As the battery eventually approached the region of 14.7 - 14.9v, the charger was reducing the current being pushed in to as low as 4A thereabout, and it began to approach Trickle charge level.

I think it is at this stage that the charger does the repair work. The current it discharges is very small (about 2A), and the battery remains at 14.9v for a long time. Infact, 2 nights ago when we had light all through the night, the battery stood at 14.9 for about 4 hours before they took the light.

Let us talk about the back up time...I know y'all so eager to here that part... grin

Even before the improvements in the charging process, the backup time was impressive. At first, we were using only at night, on an average load of about 50w (33w rechargeable fan, about 3 5w bulbs and chargers) and it never crossed 12.3v all through the night (about 7 - 8hours), as the battery charging improved, the backup time began to get super-impressive!

Typically, if it charges to the region of about 14.6/8v before power is cut off, the float charge then sits at 13.1. Once I put on the inverter with load, it drops to about 12.9 and tapers off gradually from there. The inverter is nearly on for 24hours now and it hardly crosses 12.3v on an average load of about 70w. It has never gotten to 12.0

My expectations have not been cut short...I just hope the battery keeps up this performance.

Summarily, would I patronize Wilmaria14 again? Hell yea! Would I recommend Wilmaria14 to people? F.uck yea!
grin

PS: This expose would be grossly incomplete if I do not acknowledge and express my appreciation towards the efforts and support of Saint2ace and Dollarnaira. These men were super-helpful all the way! They kept on following up even before the delivery of the battery and during the testing stage.

Wilmaria14, you should thank Dollarnaira ooo...when I didnt get my battery in the first 2 days, I thought i had been scammed and I wanted to bring the matter here immediately (make we started for daylight dey find goat wey black na... grin), but Dollarnaira took time to call and calm me down.

Time for photos!
This first set of pic shows the battery on the first day.

8 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by odimbannamdi(m): 2:35pm On Jan 30, 2021
When I began charging with the Anjing charger. The progress was slow, but it was steady...

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by odimbannamdi(m): 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2021
The moment of breakthrough!... grin...both Anjing and Imverter charging the battery.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (356) (Reply)

Www.waptrick.com Download Game , Mp3, Music ,apps / Www.waptrick.com | Download Games | Music | Videos | Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.