Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease - Science/Technology (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease (693925 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Helps Polytechnic To Build Nigeria's First Locally-Made Drone / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (356) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by adiosgracias(m): 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2021
justcallmenuel:

How many unit of the battery pls?

Just 1 I will upgrade to 2 in the future
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by hollerbaby: 3:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by justcallmenuel(m): 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
adiosgracias:

Just 1 I will upgrade to 2 in the future
2 unit of 280w solar panel is fine.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by justcallmenuel(m): 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2021
Installation ongoing at Ado-Ekiti by Engr larry, thanks for your steady patronage sir.

Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461 for your solar equipments, such as; solar panels, solar batteries, lithium batteries, charge controller, cables, etc.

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by justcallmenuel(m): 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2021
2v 1000AH Agisson battery available (fairly used), #70,000. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by justcallmenuel(m): 8:07am On Feb 17, 2021
200AH 24v (3.5kwh) still available in quantity, #430,000. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

1 Share

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by masonpotatoe: 3:20pm On Feb 17, 2021
Please house help me tell wilmaria14 of 08028074483 to please respond to my message regarding the fake gbm battery he packaged as ritar battery that he sold to me.

He claimed they were manufactured by general battery manufacturers in Philippines that ritar, fullriver and co gave them license to manufacturer it (so fake battery)

He claimed he has prove of this, that he sent it to one nairalander odimba, I asked him to prove this, he couldn’t.

The battery doesn’t charge more than 12.5v now, before the next morning with load less than 30watt (qasa ac/dc fan, and charging of my phones) remaining volt will be 12.1v. Before 11:00am, the battery volt will be showing 12.8v or so. I have pictures proving this.

Even if the battery floats to 14.4v, once the sun start setting, the volt start dropping till it gets to 12.5v. The battery is less than 40days.

Complained to him on the 6th/7th February 2021, and he later said he will work on it and get back to me between 8th - 14th, no response. Sent him a message on the 15th, he ignored my message and didn’t open it, but he is online and posting on nairaland.

Did not know what gbm batteries look like until I was curious about the ritar battery. Found that gbm and ritar battery have the same/similar colour, there is engraving on gbm, none on ritar. Ritar battery doesn’t have holes for water, the fake he sold to me have holes for water.

The one he sold to me carries engraving with a poor blurry printing on the battery side that one can rub off using ones hand.

The setup is off grid (solar panel only). He supplied everything (solar panel, charge controller, inverter, battery, ac/dc fan and 6mm wire.

Please help me tell him to make arrangements so that I can return the fake battery he sold and he should return my money.

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Valto(m): 4:06pm On Feb 17, 2021
shocked shocked i was suspicious of that ritar carton at first.. anyway wilmaria14, come and do the needful. u shouldn't have waited for you to be called out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by justcallmenuel(m): 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2021
MC4 connector now available, #800 per pair, Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by justcallmenuel(m): 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2021
masonpotatoe:
Please house help me tell wilmaria14 of 08028074483 to please respond to my message regarding the fake gbm battery he packaged as ritar battery that he sold to me.

He claimed they were manufactured by general battery manufacturers in Philippines that ritar, fullriver and co gave them license to manufacturer it (so fake battery)

He claimed he has prove of this, that he sent it to one nairalander odimba, I asked him to prove this, he couldn’t.

The battery doesn’t charge more than 12.5v now, before the next morning with load less than 30watt (qasa ac/dc fan, and charging of my phones) remaining volt will be 12.1v. Before 11:00am, the battery volt will be showing 12.8v or so. I have pictures proving this.

Even if the battery floats to 14.4v, once the sun start setting, the volt start dropping till it gets to 12.5v. The battery is less than 40days.

Complained to him on the 6th/7th February 2021, and he later said he will work on it and get back to me between 8th - 14th, no response. Sent him a message on the 15th, he ignored my message and didn’t open it, but he is online and posting on nairaland.

Did not know what gbm batteries look like until I was curious about the ritar battery. Found that gbm and ritar battery have the same/similar colour, there is engraving on gbm, none on ritar. Ritar battery doesn’t have holes for water, the fake he sold to me have holes for water.

The one he sold to me carries engraving with a poor blurry printing on the battery side that one can rub off using ones hand.

The setup is off grid (solar panel only). He supplied everything (solar panel, charge controller, inverter, battery, ac/dc fan and 6mm wire.

Please help me tell him to make arrangements so that I can return the fake battery he sold and he should return my money.
shocked
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by justcallmenuel(m): 7:17pm On Feb 17, 2021
325w JAsolar panel now available in stock, #58,000. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by justcallmenuel(m): 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2021
280w Era solar panels now available in stock, #48,000. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by justcallmenuel(m): 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2021
450w Era solar panel now available in stock, #78,000. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by justcallmenuel(m): 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2021
15w GP fan (AC/DC, Rechargeable), #18,000. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by omotoda(m): 8:17pm On Feb 17, 2021
masonpotatoe:

This is bad.How much did you pay for the batteries? I don't know why all these our alaba people are so dishonest.After my experience with Luminous blue battery with one of them,I have decided to approach companies directly to buy my batteries if need be.GBM is a useless battery.In fact all those China batteries are useless with the exception of few.99% of those batteries are printed in Alaba there
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2021
masonpotatoe:

big man I am not in d fact dat dey was not errors in d battery mostly d 100ahs cost I got Dem from my guy in d market and since I got d first complain about d battery for a guy here and I stopped selling it and d one I sold about 3 of I am calling it back bit by bit so as I promised u will do urs next and mean while I sold other thing to u and dey are still ok just d battery I will do dat as a business man what make u a better one is always correct ur errors so no need to worry will do dat sir

3 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by jadoly(m): 11:44pm On Feb 17, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by masonpotatoe: 11:52pm On Feb 17, 2021
omotoda:

This is bad.How much did you pay for the batteries? I don't know why all these our alaba people are so dishonest.After my experience with Luminous blue battery with one of them,I have decided to approach companies directly to buy my batteries if need be.GBM is a useless battery.In fact all those China batteries are useless with the exception of few.99% of those batteries are printed in Alaba there

N46,500.00. I asked him for the price of the batteries he is selling and he gave me the prices. My mistake is trusting him and not verifying the price online. I just thought he won’t do fake in a thread like this and with people giving him good reviews.

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by masonpotatoe: 12:15am On Feb 18, 2021
wilmaria14:
big man I am not in d fact dat dey was not errors in d battery mostly d 100ahs cost I got Dem from my guy in d market and since I got d first complain about d battery for a guy here and I stopped selling it and d one I sold about 3 of I am calling it back bit by bit so as I promised u will do urs next and mean while I sold other thing to u and dey are still ok just d battery I will do dat as a business man what make u a better one is always correct ur errors so no need to worry will do dat sir

I am not a big man. And Mr Wilman14 you are changing your tune o, remember you told me you have sold more than 50 or so and no one is complaining about it except me. Now you are saying since the first complain you have started recalling it.

And remember again you told me on the phone that you get the marine battery yourself from Philippines from the so called licensed GBM, now you are saying you are getting the battery from your guy, haba!!.

There was nothing like recall when you called me on the 6th of February. You first said maybe I didn’t connect properly etc, then called back again to said it’s probably the charge controller that’s discharging the battery, that people complained about such in this thread that their charge controller discharging their battery, and I told you I disagree with such, that I took the pain to read this thread from page one to the latest page and can’t find such complaint and you ended the call.

I am not here to accuse you, just pointing out what you said to me.

PS: I have a recording of our phone conversations to prove this. Please don’t try and change the tune.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 12:56am On Feb 18, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 3:38am On Feb 18, 2021
justcallmenuel:
15w GP fan (AC/DC, Rechargeable), #18,000. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461
justcallmenuel:
280w Era solar panels now available in stock, #48,000. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461
justcallmenuel:
450w Era solar panel now available in stock, #78,000. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461
Oga what's all this one now?
Una don start again abi?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 3:49am On Feb 18, 2021
saint2ace:
grin grin grin
Make I join u grin grin grin
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 3:54am On Feb 18, 2021
One of the reasons I Dont like adverts on this thread, open ur own thread so when there's an issue, the complains will be on ur thread,
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 7:38am On Feb 18, 2021
masonpotatoe:

I am not a big man. And Mr Wilman14 you are changing your tune o, remember you told me you have sold more than 50 or so and no one is complaining about it except me. Now you are saying since the first complain you have started recalling it.

And remember again you told me on the phone that you get the marine battery yourself from Philippines from the so called licensed GBM, now you are saying you are getting the battery from your guy, haba!!.

There was nothing like recall when you called me on the 6th of February. You first said maybe I didn’t connect properly etc, then called back again to said it’s probably the charge controller that’s discharging the battery, that people complained about such in this thread that their charge controller discharging their battery, and I told you I disagree with such, that I took the pain to read this thread from page one to the latest page and can’t find such complaint and you ended the call.

I am not here to accuse you, just pointing out what you said to me.

PS: I have a recording of our phone conversations to prove this. Please don’t try and change the tune.
yes 50 of 200ah and not a complain u get u try to call me out for an error I have told u dat I will fix is not d best few know my shop and if u believe I make much from narialand u lie bro most time I sell item at cost price and when u first called it to my notice I told u dat I will be coming to ajah in person if need be or will send someone and dat I will send u another battery d first guy dat called my attention to it I told him how I got d 100ah in d market d 200ah is what I bring in my self so u saying I changed my tune is bad now tell me what do u want me to do for u
I never chop person money here or failed to deliver and goods order from me or have also failed to change and bad goods supplied in my name both on dis trend and outside dat is how I do my daily business and like I said u where only 3 I sold d batteries to dat I bought from d same person in d market and since den I have never sold it out again I am even having issue with d guy so der is no need for all dis man
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 7:53am On Feb 18, 2021
A good business man always take responsibility for all actions so am I and I am very sorry for d mis up pls let go and will do d need full next week I have been busy from last week till date so pls let allow peace sir tanks alot
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 7:55am On Feb 18, 2021
wilmaria14:
A good business man always take responsibility for all actions so am I and I am very sorry for d mis up pls let go and will do d need full next week I have been busy from last week till date so pls let allow peace sir tanks alot

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by OCTAVO: 8:29am On Feb 18, 2021
wilmaria14:
Wilmaria14, please never allow any matter to escalate to the extent of coming to nairaland. You are at fault here, why did you ignore that man's messages? That's not the right thing to do, it was because you didn't reply his messages that he had to call you out here. How would you feel too if someone is ignoring your messages and refuses to do something about your complaint?
Don't sell any battery that is not directly from company, no matter how cheap or profitable, it always ends in premium tears. This is why I prefer not order batteries from Alaba...
Remember it's not easy to trust an unknown person with money. You must deliver exceptionally and make your customers happy! That's how you can grow. If this battery was from company, there would be warranty, and returning it will not be an issue. Please sell what will give you and your customers peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 8:52am On Feb 18, 2021
OCTAVO:

Wilmaria14, please never allow any matter to escalate to the extent of coming to nairaland. You are at fault here, why did you ignore that man's messages? That's not the right thing to do, it was because you didn't reply his messages that he had to call you out here. How would you feel too if someone is ignoring your messages and refuses to do something about your complaint?
Don't sell any battery that is not directly from company, no matter how cheap or profitable, it always ends in premium tears. This is why I prefer not order batteries from Alaba...
Remember it's not easy to trust an unknown person with money. You must deliver exceptionally and make your customers happy! That's how you can grow. If this battery was from company, there would be warranty, and returning it will not be an issue. Please sell what will give you and your customers peace of mind.
I did not sir
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by justcallmenuel(m): 10:05am On Feb 18, 2021
ceejay80s:

Oga what's all this one now?
Una don start again abi?
Start how nah boss? grin
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 10:26am On Feb 18, 2021
justcallmenuel:

Start how nah boss? grin
The ads too much!!! OK now, see as masonpotatoe dey complain about what he bought from wilmaria14 , the ads and business gone wrong and complaints is derailing this thread

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by BetaTechnicians: 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
Does anyone here use modified sinewave inverters to charge laptops? What's the experience like and any recommendation?

I've always used pure sinewave and thinking of trying msw for a budget setup.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by OCTAVO: 10:38pm On Feb 18, 2021
BetaTechnicians:
Does anyone here use modified sinewave inverters to charge laptops? What's the experience like and any recommendation?

I've always used pure sinewave and thinking of trying msw for a budget setup.
Yes, no issues. Souer product.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (356) (Reply)

Www.waptrick.com Download Game , Mp3, Music ,apps / Www.waptrick.com | Download Games | Music | Videos | Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.