Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease - Science/Technology (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease (692511 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Helps Polytechnic To Build Nigeria's First Locally-Made Drone / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (356) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by spyglaxx: 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
@agentakins
mono panel is black while poly is dark blue.

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by moobbie: 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
Special appreciation to @ceejay. The guy is really awesome, very trustful n honest. The guy is the real boss. Thanks very much, I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 5:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
moobbie:
Special appreciation to @ceejay. The guy is really awesome, very trustful n honest. The guy is the real boss. Thanks very much, I appreciate.
U're welcome, enjoy ur setup
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Allem(m): 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2016
i am just here to say that mr. ceejay is the best nairalander i have ever associated with. never seen him and he did a lot for me by buying all that is needed for the set up and in the process sacrifice his UPS just to satisfy me. cos he bought a faulty one. may God bless u CJ.

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
Allem:
i am just here to say that mr. ceejay is the best nairalander i have ever associated with. never seen him and he did a lot for me by buying all that is needed for the set up and in the process sacrifice his UPS just to satisfy me. cos he bought a faulty one. may God bless u CJ.
Enjoy ur setup
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 7:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
Allem:
I forgot to tell u that the smart charger has ON & off switch , don't forget to put it ON
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by bobojoshua(m): 11:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
spyglaxx:
@agentakins mono panel is black while poly is dark blue.

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Allem(m): 6:19am On Mar 13, 2016
ceejay80s:

Enjoy ur setup
since I was born and now I am getting old I have never slept like this b4. thanks to this great my of our time cj. gud am landers.

3 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by 9ijaprince(m): 7:27am On Mar 13, 2016
Ceejay is indeed a very nice man, I called him several times for directives and he calmly answered my questions. Thanks ceejay! ... I will make the orders this week. The guy from bayelsa.

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
Most important:
(1).do not overload
(2).Switch off what u don't need
(3).don't allow the battery to die while in use, when ur ups beeps faster or ur inverter start beeping, reduce the load or turn off ur ups or inverter

When I see people complaining about their brand new inverter and brand new battery not lasting up to 3month after purchase or 200ah battery not lasting up to 12hrs, I go just dey laff,
Just read
all ur inverter problems thread on nairaland,
Sometimes the fault is from the users and sometimes from the sellers,
The 1st two batteries I bought for my setup is more than a year old and I am still using them and they are working fine.
Take very good care of ur setup
To me I prefer a 12v setup to the 24v setup
E.g if u have 12v inverter and (2) 200ah batteries connected in parallel will give u 12v 400ah and more watch time.
But..
A 24v inverter and (2) 200ah battery connected in series will give u a lesser watch time than the 12v (2) 200ah battery,

Our next phase will be SOLAR power, getting and installing a solar won't be hard ,u won't be spending more money because u have already gotten some of the items already like batteries, ups/inverted.
So u need to add just 2 more item to ur setup and u have a solar power, (solar panel & charge controller)
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Allem(m): 8:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
ceejay80s:
Most important:
Our next phase will be SOLAR power, getting and installing a solar won't be hard ,u won't be spending more money because u have already gotten some of the items already like batteries, ups/inverted.
So u need to add just 2 more item to ur setup and u have a solar power, (solar panel & charge controller)
thanks for the info cj. but solar no be beans oh. with God all things are possible. still getting use to my new acquired set-up. thanks again ceejay
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2016
Always monitor ur setup especially ur smart charger, if it gets very very hot, reduce or turn the knob back to 80-100 i.e if u own a 200ah battery with the 20amp charger and the knob is on the highest 120 ,if u discover that the charger is extremely hot ,pls reduce to 80-100.
Monitor the cooling fan inside the charger , make sure the fan is working, do not block the area where the cooling fan of the smart charger is ,
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by billyG(m): 1:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
habib55:
i disconnected 1 of d transformer den switched on d ups,there was no change in output voltage,no noticable change in d ups behavior/funtion,same amount of beeps,everall d ups d not sense any change.i also did some research online and arivd at d conclusn dat a 1200va ups produces 790w power while a 650va produces 390,d diff betwen dz 2 is dat d former has 2transfomer while d letter has 1trans.removin 1 transfomer 4rm my 1200va ups automatically brings it down 2 650va while other funtion remains constantwit all dz in mind i beliv dt my 1200va uses 12v batery system.pls wot do u tink.
I also has 1550va BG ups i open it & saw 2 transformers,saw 2 red/black wires 4 another battery but (1) 12v 7AH battery inside d ups is working with d 1battery i tested with meter got 13.87v,on close inspection d battery space can only contain (1)12v battery
if it can work with (1) 12v 7AH battery it can work with 12v 100A battery. d 2 red & 2 black can only connect red2red,black2black which is parallel gvn 12v14ah.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
tanx
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 10:15am On Mar 15, 2016
Abeg house, who knows where I can get a 12v refrigerator, 12v press iron in nigeria ?
At least if I no get light I go see cold water drink
12v refrigerators , good for solar inverter users, unless God vex carry the sun go
http://www.ebay.com/bhp/12-volt-refrigerator
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 10:59am On Mar 15, 2016
ceejay80s:
Abeg house, who knows where I can get a 12v refrigerator, 12v press iron in nigeria ?
12v refrigerators , good for solar inverter users, unless God vex carry the sun go

Hello Ceejay80 you can try either konga or jumia just search with Khimol 8-Litre Multifunctional Mini Refrigerator or just search with mini refrigerator, u'll get more options esp on jumia. Regards
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 11:20am On Mar 15, 2016
saint2ace:

Hello Ceejay80 you can try either konga or jumia just search with Khimol 8-Litre Multifunctional Mini Refrigerator or just search with mini refrigerator, u'll get more options esp on jumia. Regards
Thanks my guy
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2016
please , change the socket of ur smart chargers to the ones that has fuse inside, I mean the one that goes to electricity wall, if urs already has it, u don't need to change it, its about 100-200naira , if u can connect it urself , make sure the live wire is connected to where the fuse is, incase there's high current, only the 3amp fuse inside it will blow
And if u can't do it ur self, give it to an electrician or u buy a power surge for ur smart charger

Pls do it quickly, u can easily replace the fuse and cost less than repairing or buying another smart charger

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by 9ijaprince(m): 4:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
ceejay80s:
please , change the socket of ur smart chargers to the ones that has fuse inside, I mean the one that goes to electricity wall, if urs already has it, u don't need to change it, its about 100-200naira , if u can connect it urself , make sure the live wire is connected to where the fuse is, incase there's high current, only the 20amp fuse will blow
And if u can't do it ur self, give it to an electrician or u buy a power surge for ur smart charger

Pls do it quickly, u can easily replace the fuse and cost less than repairing or buying another smart charger

Thanks ceejay
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by bobojoshua(m): 10:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
Thanks.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by bobojoshua(m): 10:29pm On Mar 15, 2016
ceejay80s:
please , change the socket of ur smart chargers to the ones that has fuse inside, I mean the one that goes to electricity wall, if urs already has it, u don't need to change it, its about 100-200naira , if u can connect it urself , make sure the live wire is connected to where the fuse is, incase there's high current, only the 3amp fuse inside it will blow

please, what is the colour of the live wire?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 11:34pm On Mar 15, 2016
bobojoshua:
please, what is the colour of the live wire?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by 9ijaprince(m): 11:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
Just finished the installation, now my generator will rest

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 6:25am On Mar 16, 2016
9ijaprince:
Lol
Enjoy!!!!
Urs is with 30amp smart charger, I can tell from the colour or the charger, me too don step up to 30amp charger, sold my 20amp
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by 9ijaprince(m): 6:53am On Mar 16, 2016
Yes it is 30 amps,am using it on 200amps battery. I bought it from your friend chidi Sam,it came yesterday from lagos and i quicklyinstalled it.men the weight of the battery no be here oh.
ceejay80s:

Lol
Enjoy!!!!
Urs is with 30amp smart charger, I can tell from the colour or the charger, me too don step up to 30amp charger, sold my 20amp
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by spyglaxx: 11:47am On Mar 16, 2016
If we dont take care of ourselves who will?'

4 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by santuse: 1:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
ceejay80s:

check this one

https://www./universal-8-liters-multifunctional-mini-refrigerator-4266593.html
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by mukhcech(m): 5:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
9ijaprince:

what is ur total expenditure and specs?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by mukhcech(m): 6:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
9ijaprince:
Yes it is 30 amps,am using it on 200amps battery. I bought it from your friend chidi Sam,it came yesterday from lagos and i quicklyinstalled it.men the weight of the battery no be here oh.

where im deliver to you. How much?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by 9ijaprince(m): 6:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
mukhcech:

what is ur total expenditure and specs?

30 amps smart charger = N12,000
ups = N1,500
200 amps deep cycle battery = N35,000
transport to Bayelsa = N4,000
Total = N52,500

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by mukhcech(m): 6:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
9ijaprince:

30 amps smart charger = N12,000
ups = N1,500
200 amps deep cycle battery = N35,000
transport to Bayelsa = N4,000
Total = N52,500

Thanks, Nah Oga Chidi Deliver your everyevery abi.? AS IN WHO HELP RELAY THEM FROM LAG TO BAYELSA?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by spyglaxx: 6:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
All the electric poles are crashing. The rain is falling heavily.I am enjoying my movies. Courtesy solar electric.
@ ceejay i feel you.I'll check on you next time i'm in lagos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (356) (Reply)

Www.waptrick.com Download Game , Mp3, Music ,apps / Www.waptrick.com | Download Games | Music | Videos | Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.