Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease - Science/Technology (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease (692672 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Helps Polytechnic To Build Nigeria's First Locally-Made Drone / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (356) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by shegotmail: 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
Turks:
Oh ok. Contact CJ, he should never in the know of these things.
Okay, apologies but I think I have another handicap, I'm not always on Nairaland so I have no idea who CJ is or how to find him. undecided
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Turks: 4:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
0703 265 9200. Please Call or whatsapp him. He owns this thread. He's always ready to help
shegotmail:
Okay, apologies but I think I have another handicap, I'm not always on Nairaland so I have no idea who CJ is or how to find him. undecided

3 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by shegotmail: 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
Turks:
0703 265 9200. Please Call or whatsapp him. He owns this thread. He's always ready to help
So I did my search before even Turks pasted the number (Turks thank you so much for your willingness to help me find Guru Ceejay). Ceejay has been so, so, so... helpful. He told me everything I need to know and has probably helped me cut my costs by nearly 30%. Thank you Turks, thank you Ceejay, thank you Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Turks: 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
Anytime ma'am smiley
shegotmail:
So I did my search before even Turks pasted the number (Turks thank you so much for your willingness to help me find Guru Ceejay). Ceejay has been so, so, so... helpful. He told me everything I need to know and has probably helped me cut my costs by nearly 30%. Thank you Turks, thank you Ceejay, thank you Nairaland
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by damoche64: 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
omotech:
@Ceejay Pls how much did u buy urs when u buy it? so that dis man will not cut off some1 head thanx.

Is 3k now, I called him yesterday.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kianoe4400(m): 11:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
oneshowguy:
LONG 12V 7 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Alarm /UPS Battery

This is a replacement SLA battery with Terminal F2 .We supply only brand new, factory fresh, high quality batteries. We guarantee the best price and 100% compatibility with your APC UPS. The replacement sla batteries also include a minimum of one year warranty. Popular applications for our sla batteries are UPS, emergency lighting, security, fire and burglar alarms, scooters, wheelchairs, medical, and other.

How much for the battery
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kianoe4400(m): 11:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
Please house, who can recommend a fairly used Ups that is pure sine wave, i need one urgently.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Daneezy: 6:39pm On Jan 26, 2017
ceejay80s:
I am home now on holidays...just added distilled water to all my batteries and I have charged with ( nepa and smart charger and solar) ,so far......its OK , I have this 15watts woofer connected to my bluray dvd player , òmò, I dey enjoy my solar, although it doesn't charge full but it gives me enough charge that will carry me till nepa decide to pity my area,
how much is everything? From the smart charger, batteries, and solar panel.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Turks: 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2017
39k per 130W
Daneezy:
how much is everything? From the smart charger, batteries, and solar panel.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Daneezy: 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2017
Turks:
39k per 130W
solar panel is how much? And can it fully charge a 12v battery.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by oneshowguy: 10:28pm On Jan 26, 2017
cost 5,500
kianoe4400:

How much for the battery
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by omotech: 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
damoche64:

Is 3k now, I called him yesterday.
Thank u very much i'm so grateful
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kianoe4400(m): 12:02am On Jan 27, 2017
oneshowguy:
cost 5,500

Am interested pls, how can i get one. Contacts or description would be helpful.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
ceejay80s:

Baba Ceejay thanks so much for your help. I have decided to get all these. My only challenge now is getting them (good ones). I was supposed to touch Lagos, but activities don full my schedule, I need to go back to base.

Do these guys handle shipping to other states? Anybody for help me with the purchase? Thanks

Or Biko is there any seller in Ph here?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

Baba Ceejay thanks so much for your help. I have decided to get all these. My only challenge now is getting them (good ones). I was supposed to touch Lagos, but activities don full my schedule, I need to go back to base.

Do these guys handle shipping to other states? Anybody for help me with the purchase? Thanks

Or Biko is there any seller in Ph here?

Sent 3 solar panel ans 3 10w fan and 1 30amp charge controller today to delta , if u had contacted me on time ,I would have helped u, maybe next week cos I really need to rest dis saturday and sunday , the stress too much wallahi !!!
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
ceejay80s:

Sent 3 solar panel ans 3 10w fan and 1 30amp charge controller today to delta , if u had contacted me on time ,I would have helped u, maybe next week cos I really need to rest dis saturday and sunday , the stress too much wallahi !!!

No palava. I really appreciate.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Allem(m): 10:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
This items were actually sent to me. Awaiting its arrival here in delta.special thanks to my man ceejay. Finally upgrading to solar. Since march 2016 I have never lack power at nightin my house. Now its gonna be 24/7.
May God bless u bro
ceejay80s:

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by texasbullet(m): 11:07pm On Jan 28, 2017
Abeg I need smart charger in abuja o 30 - 40 amps
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Daneezy: 8:22am On Jan 29, 2017
ceejay80s:

bros how much for the solar panel and how many w?

How much 4 100w mono solar panel and how volt battery can it charge efficiently?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 11:25am On Jan 29, 2017
Daneezy:

How much 4 100w mono solar panel and how volt battery can it charge efficiently?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by PatrickOkunima(m): 11:38am On Jan 29, 2017
Are you in Abraka? If yes, I'm in Abraka too and would like to see your installation. I hope you don't mind.
Allem:
This items were actually sent to me. Awaiting its arrival here in delta.special thanks to my man ceejay. Finally upgrading to solar. Since march 2016 I have never lack power at nightin my house. Now its gonna be 24/7.
May God bless u bro
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Daneezy: 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
[quote author=ceejay80s post=53229756][/quote] pls reply me
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 3:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
Daneezy:

Will get back to u on Monday , no vex, u no say no be me get shop, I need to verify....
What's the capacity of ur battery ?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
texasbullet:
Abeg I need smart charger in abuja o 30 - 40 amps

07032659200 whatsapp or call
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Daneezy: 7:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
ceejay80s:

Will get back to u on Monday , no vex, u no say no be me get shop, I need to verify....
What's the capacity of ur battery ?
I dnt have a battery yet. But I want to buy a 12v 40a battery and a 100w mono solar panel.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by pat077: 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
Daneezy:
I dnt have a battery yet. But I want to buy a 12v 40a battery and a 100w mono solar panel.
I also need the price.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
Allem ur goods still dey agofure, they said urs is going on Wednesday , 4 working days (cargo)
Went there today to send Indestructiblex items and saw Urs

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 2:10pm On Jan 30, 2017
Indestructiblex, see ya own 12v 1.5kva ups, (3) 10w fan and 200ah battery (port harcourt)

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
ceejay80s:
Indestructiblex, see ya own 12v 1.5kva ups, (3) 10w fan and 200ah battery (port harcourt)
Baba nla, na you oooo. Thanks for your help bro.

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2017
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

Baba nla, na you oooo. Thanks for your help bro.
U are welcome
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 3:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
Daneezy:
40ah grade one 15k
No 100w mono except 130w

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (356) (Reply)

Www.waptrick.com Download Game , Mp3, Music ,apps / Www.waptrick.com | Download Games | Music | Videos | Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.