Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Why This Sudden Regret For Voting Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why This Sudden Regret For Voting Buhari? (658 Views)

Nigerians Showing Their Regret For Voting Buhari / Nigerians Showing Their Regret For Voting Buhari / Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why This Sudden Regret For Voting Buhari? by Kassidy4luv(m): 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
On friday @ my work place, a Lagos state parastatal. Virtually all the people that where ranting "SAI BABA" , that excercised their franchise by voting for APC are all regretting. They said they were decieved by some media propaganda, honestly speaking, I was shocked. One told me he dosnt trust the northerners that he is so angry he voted for Buhari?
I was so dumb folded and shocked.
Re: Why This Sudden Regret For Voting Buhari? by Ofeakwu(m): 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ok
Re: Why This Sudden Regret For Voting Buhari? by ayowonder(m): 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
dey whine yourself
Re: Why This Sudden Regret For Voting Buhari? by chimerase2: 5:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
undecided
Re: Why This Sudden Regret For Voting Buhari? by obailala(m): 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
Haha...

The irony of this story for the gods is that it is only those who did not vote for Buhari that are presently regretting voting for Buhari.
Re: Why This Sudden Regret For Voting Buhari? by Imortal001: 5:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
Show me people that have regret of voting PMB, and i will show you the people that are still living in the past.
Re: Why This Sudden Regret For Voting Buhari? by Eshinwaju: 5:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
obailala:
Haha...

The irony of this story for the gods is that it is only those who did not vote for Buhari that are presently regretting voting for Buhari.

Lol.......so true....Tanoids and others in pain.... cheesy
Re: Why This Sudden Regret For Voting Buhari? by psucc(m): 5:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
Buhari has really performed and outdo GEJ's and PDP's 6-years in 20days.
So the remaining is for him to outwit APC
Re: Why This Sudden Regret For Voting Buhari? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
I've observed that it's on saTANoids that "regret voting" Buhari.
Re: Why This Sudden Regret For Voting Buhari? by Anglovel: 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
[quote author=Kassidy4luv post=35516987]On friday @ my work place, a Lagos state parastatal. Virtually all the people that where ranting "SAI BABA" , that excercised their franchise by voting for APC are all regretting. They said they were decieved by some media propaganda, honestly speaking, I was shocked. One told me he dosnt trust the northerners that he is so angry he voted for Buhari?
I was so dumb folded and shocked
Too Early in d day to regret
Be Patient..dats what Nigerians always say. . .so let's wait n watch n PRAY
Re: Why This Sudden Regret For Voting Buhari? by SUBMARINE: 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
By the end of this year , even his Slaves on NairaLand will apologize to Jonathan and his freeborn brothers down South. cheesy
Re: Why This Sudden Regret For Voting Buhari? by Kassidy4luv(m): 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
I choose nt to mention the name of my organization.
Belive me, the people am working wth in the office are nt smiling. To them they made a very big mistake out of some media propaganda.
Lets watch and see!!!

(1) (Reply)

Naira Rain: Federal Govt., States To Share N391billion From Excess Crude Account / Congolese Forfeits Undeclared $500,000 To Nigerian FG / Maku Instigated Jonathan Against north – Al-makura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.