Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Photos Of Children In IDP Camp Dalori Close To Konduga Maiduguri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Children In IDP Camp Dalori Close To Konduga Maiduguri (30300 Views)

Suicide Bomber Strikes At Dalori Quarters Mosque In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos / Army Kills Boko Haram Kingpin In Dalori / Pictures From Boko Haram Massacre In Dalori (Viewer Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Children In IDP Camp Dalori Close To Konduga Maiduguri by Femoooo(m): 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
What more should one expect in an animal kingdom. NIGERIA'S PROBLEM IS YOU AND I.
Re: Photos Of Children In IDP Camp Dalori Close To Konduga Maiduguri by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sad but true,we must all work together to move Nigeria forward,in this case I recommend hanging after 4 days anyone caught with the activity of Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Children In IDP Camp Dalori Close To Konduga Maiduguri by lexy2014: 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
friedcorn:
the north has ruled more than any other region. Yet poverty is still their number one friend.

Dangote and co. Take care of ur people na.
dangote isn't d one who all d budget 4d northern states was allocated 2
Re: Photos Of Children In IDP Camp Dalori Close To Konduga Maiduguri by henchamb(m): 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
potential breeding ground for terrorist and underage voters

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Children In IDP Camp Dalori Close To Konduga Maiduguri by aigbeedo(m): 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
MARKone:

Obviously, you are drunk on Cow urine. Efi!!
Shut up yoga who says book Haram is not linked to buhari. U gay he started and wish it dnt get excarlAted BT it has, and he will end it up like Jacky chan killing every body to be a hero
Re: Photos Of Children In IDP Camp Dalori Close To Konduga Maiduguri by Cityguy: 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sad indeed. 10yrs down the line, except by divine intervention, these innocent kids might become an army of unemployable youths that can constitute menace to us all. May God help see us through this trying time of our 'marriage-by-force' coexistence as a nation.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Children In IDP Camp Dalori Close To Konduga Maiduguri by Orikinla(m): 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
Like all conflicts, women and children are always the most affected. I feel so sorry for them. cry cry cry cry

If I stil see pics like this by 2016/ 17 il hate GMB, however despite the many years the north has ruled Nigeria one can see that they still backward and have the worst living conditions and the poorest set of Nigerians.

I hope this changes sooner rather than later before they become cannon fodder for terrorists.
. Thank you. I agree with you. Their political feudal lords and clerics prefer to treat their poor people like dogs. Celebrated billionaire Alhaji Aliko Dangote should spend the billions he wants to use to buy Arsenal on the welfare of his people suffering as refugees and IDPs. Do you know that Alhaji Dangote is afraid of spending his billions on helping his people, because he does not want to lose his position as the richest black man on earth? They have not learned anything from Arab Muslims in the UAE who are the most civilized Muslims on earth while the most uncivilized Muslims are the black Muslims in Nigeria and North Africa.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Children In IDP Camp Dalori Close To Konduga Maiduguri by Goddyj(m): 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
"The Dogs and Monkeys will all be soaked in their own blood"-2011
President of Nigeria--2015

I pity Nigeria and Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Children In IDP Camp Dalori Close To Konduga Maiduguri by lexy2014: 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
umt13:
Boko haram are not muslims and also PMB is not boko haram.

Pls those igbos that called our humble president as boko haram leader should stop it.

Nigeria is a great nation, all those white mens dont want us to be developed dtz why are causing all this trouble.

May Almighty Allah help those displaced brothers. Ameen
"Nigeria is a great nation, all those white mens dont want us to be developed dtz why are causing all this trouble."

When people keep blaming others 4 their problems, it shows d reason Y they have d problems in d first place
Re: Photos Of Children In IDP Camp Dalori Close To Konduga Maiduguri by pmatiu: 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
D no. of IDP r increasing by d day. Aboki/bokoharam una no dey see d suffering u av brought to ur fellow abokis. God will provide shelter 4 dem again.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Children In IDP Camp Dalori Close To Konduga Maiduguri by Spainze007(m): 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
ConstantSinner:
I hope the country is divided with the north going their own way.

Dnt hope that BROs*** take am **ezzy
Re: Photos Of Children In IDP Camp Dalori Close To Konduga Maiduguri by hibbayueei(m): 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ohhh

HAVE YOU HEARD THAT.... You can now carry your files/music/video on your OTG Flash Drive and read/play on your mobile android phones or Tablets any where you are... OTG Flash drive are available at a very reduced price... For more information, pls check my signature/Profile.
Re: Photos Of Children In IDP Camp Dalori Close To Konduga Maiduguri by hardisha81(m): 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
This is unfortunate for nigeria, why? , why?. I don't know what is wrong with northerners especially their elites, this kind of image painted nigeria with bad names. although Government are mostly to blame for their nonchalant nd unconcerned approach to many of our suffering nd social problems like this. but the northern elders should declared stage of emergency for poverty, malnutrition, hunger, lack of standard of living, lack of education, awareness and other social vices to bail their people out of this mess...ENOUGH is ENOUGH!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Children In IDP Camp Dalori Close To Konduga Maiduguri by stjudas(m): 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
I remember the 1966-1970 Biafran children, how the North starved the children to death. This could be the law of Karma at work. But what pains me most is that these children are still living strong and healthy. May what the North caused us never leave their land. Insha Allah.
Re: Photos Of Children In IDP Camp Dalori Close To Konduga Maiduguri by ConstantSinner(m): 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
Spainze007:

Dnt hope that BROs*** take am **ezzy

Them dey give us bad name internationally, yet they provide nothing to the development of the country other than looting by their politicians who make up a chunck of the Nigerian Government.
Re: Photos Of Children In IDP Camp Dalori Close To Konduga Maiduguri by Emokai3(m): 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
Keep marrying many wifes and havin hunderds of children

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Children In IDP Camp Dalori Close To Konduga Maiduguri by Wildrage: 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
Every man in the north should be banned from having sex until he can provide verifiable evidence of ability to take care of the concomitant responsibility

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Children In IDP Camp Dalori Close To Konduga Maiduguri by ZianaJordana(f): 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
Aw. They're so cute.
Re: Photos Of Children In IDP Camp Dalori Close To Konduga Maiduguri by jfkenny(m): 7:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
Emokai3:
Keep marrying many wifes and havin hunderds of children
Exactly why can't these set of people have one or two kids. Beside having kids without plan for their future is simply making humans a beast.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Children In IDP Camp Dalori Close To Konduga Maiduguri by anonimi: 7:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
efilefun:
Why call on buhari when the past administration never cared if they existed until 6 weeks to elections.

May God almighty heal Nigeria completely.

Stop your LIES please.
Re: Photos Of Children In IDP Camp Dalori Close To Konduga Maiduguri by Orikinla(m): 7:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
What happened to more than N60 billion raised for the welfare of victims of Boko Haram before former President Goodluck Jonathan left Aso Villa?
Re: Photos Of Children In IDP Camp Dalori Close To Konduga Maiduguri by pmatiu: 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
Did Northerners need another colonialisation. Govt award dat contract to me.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Children In IDP Camp Dalori Close To Konduga Maiduguri by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
The north has been in power for so long. their people are really brainwashed

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Children In IDP Camp Dalori Close To Konduga Maiduguri by chubbygal(f): 7:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
siraj1402:
May Allah be with them and easy there burdens.

In JESUS Mighty Name Amen
Re: Photos Of Children In IDP Camp Dalori Close To Konduga Maiduguri by overdrive(m): 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
Like all conflicts, women and children are always the most affected. I feel so sorry for them. cry cry cry cry

If I stil see pics like this by 2016/ 17 il hate GMB, however despite the many years the north has ruled Nigeria one can see that they still backward and have the worst living conditions and the poorest set of Nigerians.

I hope this changes sooner rather than later before they become cannon fodder for terrorists.

they are already cannon fodder.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Children In IDP Camp Dalori Close To Konduga Maiduguri by alazinho: 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
Caseless:
Blame gej
Blame ur fada..... Buhari is d cause of d pains dose innocent children r going tru.
Re: Photos Of Children In IDP Camp Dalori Close To Konduga Maiduguri by emilyone(f): 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
I just pray BH does not find its way to IDPs camp
Re: Photos Of Children In IDP Camp Dalori Close To Konduga Maiduguri by vikyno(m): 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
Why do the Northerners keep giving birth to kids they cannot train? And yet, they have had d opportunity to rule this country several times with little to show for it. The Govt keep spending our collective tax and oil money on few who contribute far less to the earning of the country.

We cannot continue like this abeg. It is such an eyesore to see children in this kind of condition. No wonder Bokoharam is thriving everyday. No thanks to the cheap human resources at their disposal in the North.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Children In IDP Camp Dalori Close To Konduga Maiduguri by inkreezz(m): 7:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
dis are ppl who voted buhari he shuld feed dem
Re: Photos Of Children In IDP Camp Dalori Close To Konduga Maiduguri by Elevation(m): 7:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
I want humanity to know that as long as this world is governed by unbelievers there can't be Peace.An individual can't practice and live in Peace,if he or she is not faithfully and genuinely free from sin through Jesus who is the Prince of Peace, for those wondering why the other religion will continue persecuting Christians read Galatians 4:1-31.
Re: Photos Of Children In IDP Camp Dalori Close To Konduga Maiduguri by uchwar1: 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Can Zarah Buhari become a suicide bomber? No! Can Almajiris become suicide bombers?.... Nigerians know their problems...poverty in the north sha

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Children In IDP Camp Dalori Close To Konduga Maiduguri by abbeyty(m): 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
Na wa for this country ohh and some elected thieves are paying millions just for clothing allowance. Beside when are we going to start seeing the reality of the change they promised us during the election campaign ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos / Wikipedia Locks Bola Tinubu's Page After It Is Attacked By Vandals / Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.