Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Man Demands His Wife Bury Him With All His Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Demands His Wife Bury Him With All His Money (1931 Views)

Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) / The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) / Prince Eke Kidnapped, Abductors Threaten To Bury Him Alive - Diamond Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Demands His Wife Bury Him With All His Money by chucky234(m): 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
Some people just love money way too much. So
much so that they put it above everything else in
their lives, including their family. So what
happens when someone wants to take all of
their cash with them to their grave? Well, check
out this story about a widow who made a
promise to her greedy husband to bury him with all of his money. Yes, that was his dying wish…
nice guy, eh? Anyway, his wife, being the
honourable woman that she is, wanted to make
good on her promise. But needless to say, she
wanted to figure out a way around the absurdity
of his request.
“There was a man who had worked all of his life
and has saved all of his money.
He was a real cheapskate when it came to his
money. He loved money more than just about
anything, and just before he died, he said to his
wife, ‘Now listen, when I die I want you to take
all my money and place it in the casket with me.
Because I want to take all my money to the after
life.’
So he got his wife to promise him with all her
heart that when he died she would put all the
money in the casket with him. When one day he
died.”
“He was stretched out in the casket, the wife was sitting there in black next to their best friend.
When they finished the ceremony, just before
the undertakers got ready to close the casket,
the wife said, ‘Wait a minute!’
She had a shoebox with her, she came over with
the box and placed it in the casket. Then the
undertakers locked the casket and rolled it
away.”
“Her friend said, ‘I hope you weren’t crazy
enough to put all that money in there with that
stingy old man.’
She said, ‘Yes, I promised. I’m a good Christian, I can’t lie. I promised him that I was to put that
money in that casket with him.’
‘You mean to tell me you put every cent of his
money in the casket with him?’
‘I sure did,’ said the wife. ‘I got it all together, put
it into my account and I wrote him a check.’”
LINK: www.metaspoon.com/bury-money-husband-wife-clever/?fb=M1

Re: Man Demands His Wife Bury Him With All His Money by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
She does not lie,op!na im make you spell cheque as check?
Who no like better thing?Even dead being like better thing.The man wants to be rich like that late Doctor who returned and withdrew all his money from his bank account.

1 Like

Re: Man Demands His Wife Bury Him With All His Money by adegwurulez(m): 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
Who knows, he might be trying to prevent a legal battle in his family on the event of his demise. What am i even saying, the man is nuts jor.
Re: Man Demands His Wife Bury Him With All His Money by sinaj(f): 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
na the woman kill him

I wil only b loyal enof to leave a cheque in his casket sad
Re: Man Demands His Wife Bury Him With All His Money by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
Senseless man (stingy being).
Made me remember a story of a man, who married 3 wives. This man was so stingy and selfish that he would always give one excuse or the other if any of his wife asks for money to be used for the upkeep of the family. Unknowing to every one, sir stinginess had been burying large amounts of money in nylon bags at different places and spots - at his house and farm. As nature would have it, he fell ill one day, due to over starvation and it cause the decaying of his intestines. Family members all trooped in to see him based on the natural love they shared. Stingy man knew that his time on earth has ended. Few minutes to his demise he began lamenting, telling people of how he's going to lose his hard earned money, how he couldn't fulfil his future plans... Etc. Luckily, after his death, some of his money were savaged out, the others were left to be fed to rats.
So here ends the tale of a STINGY MAN WITH A HARDENED POCKET.
Re: Man Demands His Wife Bury Him With All His Money by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
Amma dig that grave up and cart away with all his cash
Re: Man Demands His Wife Bury Him With All His Money by hisgrace090: 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
fools dies long ago, before their real dearth.
Re: Man Demands His Wife Bury Him With All His Money by Afrok(m): 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
I guess d robbers in that area are HOLY ROBBERS,wink if not na d robbers go do d burial after dem don pursue ppl wit guns and take away both the corpse and money.
Re: Man Demands His Wife Bury Him With All His Money by pretydiva(f): 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
Na 2 exhume d money come out nau cheesy
Re: Man Demands His Wife Bury Him With All His Money by chucky234(m): 7:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
pretydiva:
Na 2 exhume d money come out nau cheesy
Funny enough all the people wey dey comment nobody even read the story to see whether the woman put money inside the casket or not.
Re: Man Demands His Wife Bury Him With All His Money by sobastical: 12:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hahaha nice one. .. she wrote him a check he can never cash in the grave...brainy woman
Re: Man Demands His Wife Bury Him With All His Money by chucky234(m): 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
sobastical:
Hahaha nice one. .. she wrote him a check he can never cash in the grave...brainy woman
That's wisdom

1 Like

Re: Man Demands His Wife Bury Him With All His Money by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 08, 2015
Smart woman grin
Re: Man Demands His Wife Bury Him With All His Money by sobastical: 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
chucky234:
That's wisdom
I really admire such wisdom

(1) (Reply)

OMG!! Nollywood Actresses Strip To Their Pants & Bra For Movie Scene (see Photos / Singer Chidinma Ekile New Photos (lovely) / Super sexy pic of Omawunmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.