Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Disregard Statement That I Beat My Wife – Suswam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disregard Statement That I Beat My Wife – Suswam (480 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan / Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu / Jonathan’s Statement That He’s Not Finished With Nigeria An Expensive Joke-muric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disregard Statement That I Beat My Wife – Suswam by oluwdashmi(f): 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
Former Governor of Benue State, Mr. Gabriel Suswam, has denied being arrested in London for allegedly beating his wife, Yemisi as rumoured days ago.

Suswam urged Nigerians to disregard such propagansam saying it is the handiwork of filthy politicians in the state, who were bent on tarnishing his hard earned reputation.

Suswam described the report as fictitious and denied ever going to London with his wife. He said he had been in Germany with his wife on vacation.

“But I make bold to ask: Is it possible for one to destroy what he has spent his hard earned fortune and reputation in governance to build? Was it not the same government house that both me and the incumbent Governor Samuel Ortom met for inspection and stock inventory taken and issues of concern raised and resolved before I left?,” he asked.

http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/benue-disregard-statement-that-i-beat-my-wife-suswam/
Re: Disregard Statement That I Beat My Wife – Suswam by temitemi1(m): 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ok sir!
Re: Disregard Statement That I Beat My Wife – Suswam by Ofeakwu(m): 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
K
Re: Disregard Statement That I Beat My Wife – Suswam by DennisEche(m): 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
wheather you beat your wife or not you cant deny that God will punish you for missrule in Benue state while you were the gov. The hardship you subject the teachers ,student and the entire Benue populace ,just know that there is God
Re: Disregard Statement That I Beat My Wife – Suswam by tundamartin: 7:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
Better bring back all those billons you stole while workers' were unpaid for months.

APC government should put out INTERPOL alert for this greedy man that bankrupted his state.
Re: Disregard Statement That I Beat My Wife – Suswam by Imortal001: 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
What are you doing in london? if you like go donjon., you must return our state money you stole.

(1) (Reply)

El-rufai: Yero Left Just N288m not N8billion.. / Bailout: PDP Lashes Out At APC Over Excess Crude Account Comments / Fake Doctor To Refund Nine-year Wage To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.