Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

God Bless GEJ. You Are The Best. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Bless GEJ. You Are The Best. (1326 Views)

God Bless Saraki, See His Tweet About Southern Kaduna / Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ / HBD: Shagari To GEJ You Are A Rare Breed Whose Action Has Strengthened Democracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Bless GEJ. You Are The Best. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
I saved this link to read later

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/05/nigerians-will-regret-voting-buhari-former-military-governor-nkanga/

Being prophetic, now it's this just barely how many months into aso rock now this

http://www.naij.com/473550-we-regret-voting-buhari-yoruba-elders.html

Funny, Nigeria doesn't know what politics is about, we had a saviour, my president, Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan. The best president this country could produce, you yorubas allowed obasanjo, tinubu, and the rest of this selfish Nigerians to send my president away for us. And here is what, politically, they have practically allowed cattle rearers and fulani herdsmen to rule us. So our oil will be used to sell and repair bomb affected areas and then pay boko haram for the sake of negotiations. Now you see who's clueless here, no country which ever negotiated with terrorist is ever the same, look at Syria and Iraq and other nations.

God bless you for me Jonathan, even though you were mocked, laughed at, insulted, by these stup1d and selfish idiots, you were my best president, may you forever live long where ever you are.
Amen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Bless GEJ. You Are The Best. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
Op don't mind them,let dem keep waiting for change, smh

5 Likes

Re: God Bless GEJ. You Are The Best. by lordizak(m): 7:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
You are still foolish at this age. I pity you.

1 Like

Re: God Bless GEJ. You Are The Best. by DaBullIT(m): 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
Mùmú dey hia
Re: God Bless GEJ. You Are The Best. by Demmocrats(m): 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
Miss him so much

4 Likes

Re: God Bless GEJ. You Are The Best. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
If you are a foool and you want to be celebrated, come to Nigeria.
Re: God Bless GEJ. You Are The Best. by Abagworo(m): 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
You are a disgrace to common sense. No sane being in this world can open his mouth to mention Jonathan that plunged Nigeria into economic and security mess as a President to remember. I pray Buhari is able to fix the mess in 4 years.
Re: God Bless GEJ. You Are The Best. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
lordizak:
You are still foolish at this age. I pity you.

See Wetin hungry day do you, you no know difference between good and bad. U just prove to people how curse day follow u from village
I no get time to talk to low life like you, person way no even know difference between politics and tyranny I no even know if you go school.
Look around you, what change have you seen? Everyday boko haram even kills more, your idi0t of a president hasn't done anything instead he moved headquarters of army to the state where doom is spelt like nothing happened. Yet u come here to say shit, who is foolish, me or you? After all the promises what has he started with, the same military tactics Jonathan left, cattle rearer no fit even show em own, later he go claim former army general, imbec1ile like you come here day wan insult your papa. Take time o. If you don't know what's happening, buy fuel put for gen, watch news, don't come here day showcase your idiotcy, even when you failed everything.
Won't be talking to you, silence is the best answer for a f00l like you. Ode

1 Like

Re: God Bless GEJ. You Are The Best. by Boss13: 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
@ poster, you are obviously right within your confinement, but that ends with you. To you, GEJ is the best president, to others, he was the worst. 45 million Nigerians cannot be wrong and the empirical evidences are out in the public for all to see. The abuse of power festered by your beloved president is public knowledge. Economic decline and looted funds are very visible and are impacting negatively to the Nigerian people.

This is not a matter of ethnicity bias or sentiment, a degrading feature wicked politicians have been selling to us for ages in order to line their pockets with the nation's treasury, but one which resonate louder with the people's conscience.

2 Likes

Re: God Bless GEJ. You Are The Best. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
Abagworo:
You are a disgrace to common sense. No sane being in this world can open his mouth to mention Jonathan that plunged Nigeria into economic and security mess as a President to remember. I pray Buhari is able to fix the mess in 4 years.

I laugh at you. A 72 year old man who is near death fixing problems for Nigeria. You my friend, you are a waste to mankind. Go see what others have accomplished, Singapore, India and other nations, then you would know that your cow you voted into aso rock isn't doing a thing. Police extort money from people, boko haram kills everyday, yet u say shit here!
Nigeria was dead since 16 years and u think, cattle herder would fix it in 4 years, as say na magic he wan use. God forgive u. Your foolishness is way past your sense of individual self containment. Anuofia

2 Likes

Re: God Bless GEJ. You Are The Best. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
Boss13:
@ poster, you are obviously right within your confinement, but that ends with you. To you, GEJ is the best president, to others, he was the worst. 45 million Nigerians cannot be wrong and the empirical evidences are out in the public for all to see. The abuse of power festered by your beloved president is public knowledge. Economic decline and looted funds are very visible and are impacting negatively to the Nigerian people.

No leader who ruled Nigeria didn't see corruption. The country suffered that in 16 years since cattle herders ruled us. Now they are back to consume the lot where they stopped. Open your eyes o. Look well.
Re: God Bless GEJ. You Are The Best. by JusticeSeeker: 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
One doubts your sanity. someone that grounded our economy through his proxies and cronies is your saviour. GEHRIG'S was corruption personified. to he'll with you and your "best leader"
Re: God Bless GEJ. You Are The Best. by dulux07(m): 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
Some black pple always behavin like d isrealites, ungrateful pple. U wer rescued from a govt who failed after 16yrs, now u r already condemnin new one who has not even spent 3months. Pessimistic set of pple. If buhari fails, naija fails, shame on u, that u with a certificate is been governed by a cattle rearer.
Re: God Bless GEJ. You Are The Best. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
JusticeSeeker:
One doubts your sanity. someone that grounded our economy through his proxies and cronies is your saviour. GEHRIG'S was corruption personified. to he'll with you and your "best leader"

Lol my sanity? Very sane here o oga. U are blinded by what you hear, bias and company na em day affect u.
Even the hausas know what I say, so don't add to your failure over may 29. You obviously don't know what you are saying.
Re: God Bless GEJ. You Are The Best. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
dulux07:
Some black pple always behavin like d isrealites, ungrateful pple. U wer rescued from a govt who failed after 16yrs, now u r already condemnin new one who has not even spent 3months. Pessimistic set of pple. If buhari fails, naija fails, shame on u, that u with a certificate is been governed by a cattle rearer.

Funny I didn't vote for "Mr cattle1" ask before u complete your statement.
Long live my GEJ
Re: God Bless GEJ. You Are The Best. by dulux07(m): 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
gimakon:

Funny I didn't vote for "Mr cattle1" ask before u complete your statement.
Long live my GEJ

Who cares, better n intelligent pple voted him in.
Re: God Bless GEJ. You Are The Best. by Agwoden(m): 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
I knew that Nigerians will miss him but I never it'll within Just a month.
Re: God Bless GEJ. You Are The Best. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
dulux07:

Who cares, better n intelligent pple voted him in.

Hehehehehhehe I laugh. Why are they complaining then?
Re: God Bless GEJ. You Are The Best. by Boss13: 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
gimakon:

No leader who ruled Nigeria didn't see corruption. The country suffered that in 16 years since cattle herders ruled us. Now they are back to consume the lot where they stopped. Open your eyes o. Look well.

This comment of yours is filled with racism. It is a shame your brain directs you to this part. Every citizen or resident of Nigeria has a stake in the Nigerian entity. That we have a president who is a northern does not make him a cattle herder.

What your statement connotes to me is this - if my brother steals, it's alright by me because he is my brother.
Re: God Bless GEJ. You Are The Best. by dulux07(m): 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
gimakon:

Hehehehehhehe I laugh. Why are they complaining then?
Who's complaining undecided. Probably d immatured ones n oppositn, Cos d matured ones knows he is no magician, it takes time to rescue a drownin country, let alone 3months.
Re: God Bless GEJ. You Are The Best. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
Boss13:

This comment of yours is filled with racism. It is a shame your brain directs you to this part. Every citizen or resident of Nigeria has a stake in the Nigerian entity. That we have a president who is a northern does not make him a cattle herder.

What your statement connotes to me is this - if my brother steals, it's alright by me because he is my brother.

Oh, really, like that's not what is happening in Nigeria now, it's condoned as the world's best thing, so why back down now.
Jonathan...lemme ask, do you have proof he stole? do you? Instead of fighting insugency, he is probing the army, why not end the war against terror and then face the military later. U go need open your eye
What even makes you think he doesn't have a hand in this boko haram rubbish? This one way em day reason to come to terms with terrorists.

Una way get sense judge am o.
Re: God Bless GEJ. You Are The Best. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
dulux07:

Who's complaining undecided. Probably d immatured ones n oppositn, Cos d matured ones knows he is no magician, it takes time to rescue a drownin country, let alone 3months.

Like seriously! Like say una give am chance make em do good, no be insult una day give am everyday, come here day rant this one way u day talk. Smh. E nokwa na nsogbu o
Re: God Bless GEJ. You Are The Best. by tundamartin: 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
gimakon:
I saved this link to read later

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/05/nigerians-will-regret-voting-buhari-former-military-governor-nkanga/

Being prophetic, now it's this just barely how many months into aso rock now this

http://www.naij.com/473550-we-regret-voting-buhari-yoruba-elders.html

Funny, Nigeria doesn't know what politics is about, we had a saviour, my president, Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan. The best president this country could produce, you yorubas allowed obasanjo, tinubu, and the rest of this selfish Nigerians to send my president away for us. And here is what, politically, they have practically allowed cattle rearers and fulani herdsmen to rule us. So our oil will be used to sell and repair bomb affected areas and then pay boko haram for the sake of negotiations. Now you see who's clueless here, no country which ever negotiated with terrorist is ever the same, look at Syria and Iraq and other nations.

God bless you for me Jonathan, even though you were mocked, laughed at, insulted, by these stup1d and selfish idiots, you were my best president, may you forever live long where ever you are.
Amen

The best for thievery abi?

No be negotiation Yar adua negotiate with those oil bandits MEND? Yet they continue to steal oil, vandalise pipelines, kidnap and rob with arms.

Sebi you no dey high so?
Re: God Bless GEJ. You Are The Best. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
tundamartin:

The best for thievery abi?

No be negotiation Yar adua negotiate with those oil bandits MEND? Yet they continue to steal oil, vandalise pipelines, kidnap and rob with arms.

Sebi you no dey high so?

Mtchewwwwww, see "what" is talking
Re: God Bless GEJ. You Are The Best. by wirinet(m): 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
gimakon:

If you hate cattle herders so much, why not boycott eating cow meat. Since you prefer to be ruled by fishermen switch to eating fish. Even the isi-ewu you guys love so much comes from the north.

In Europe and the US, the average cattle herder is richer than the average trader.
Re: God Bless GEJ. You Are The Best. by Nobody: 4:33am On Jul 06, 2015
wirinet:

If you hate cattle herders so much, why not boycott eating cow meat. Since you prefer to be ruled by fishermen switch to eating fish. Even the isi-ewu you guys love so much comes from the north.

In Europe and the US, the average cattle herder is richer than the average trader.

Well, I do not hate the man with the cattle. I hate the rubbish he does. What I am saying is every day "I will ", Damn it act! The lives of Nigerians derail by the day, a dollar sells for almost 240 now, he is talking of removing subsidy when Nigeria is as scattered as this! Don't u have an idea that if that subsidy is removed you and me would buy fuel for 500 naira per litre max? Money way u never see use chop, you go come use buy person foolishness because he call himself commander in chief if the fu*cking armed forces? Look at north east today, the way the bomb and killings go, and it's like the army there don't even know what they are doing, the same foreign nations like Belarus, Russia and co won't let this happen, these terrorists would have known where they are by now.
Take a look at Nigerian police, you walk on the streets next thing, they front you with their buses, "let me see your ID", you don't have it, it means you are a yahoo boy, na 100k you go pay for what you don't know, when u reach station. Abi na the one of job,every year, we have graduates with bright future, all of them got nothing doing. Instead na to carry our money say he wan negotiate with terrorist and wicked people in the name of saving Nigeria, who knows if this isn't his plot anyway.
Oga think am. Think am well o

(1) (Reply)

PDP Will Take Over The Government Again - buhari / Presidential Directive On Light Weapons: Defence Industries In A Shambles / Nigeria Discovers 196m Tonnes Of Coal In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.