Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ (48629 Views)

I Didn’t Say God Is Punishing Nigerians With Meningitis – Yari / Militants Playing Football On Benin-Lagos Expressway - Ehiwario Jude (Video,Pic) / God Bless GEJ. You Are The Best. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by shocker007(m): 10:01am On Feb 27, 2016
I don't really know what VP Osinbajo is saying about GEJ not building any new road, but if you are familiar with Benin-Ore road before now.
We know this roads can take hours of our time to travel on.
But ever since GEJ worked on it. The road is a bliss till today and i can't but keep saying God will bless that man.

Except if the VP meant Creating a New Road Path and not Revamping the already destroyed ones.
Even as at that, what do we need New Road Path for? undecided

I only wish Politics isn't played this way and people get to work more than they talk.

361 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by Johnny19: 10:02am On Feb 27, 2016
God bless GEJ!!!! OMG!!! am I dreaming FTC!!!!!

536 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by GEJ2019(m): 10:03am On Feb 27, 2016
Noooo Osibande Tinubu' s puppet says it was Buhari that built the Road.

202 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by Pheals(f): 10:08am On Feb 27, 2016
Nigeria will found one fault and one good reason to say about our leaders ..
I don't care about our leaders all the way

4 Likes

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by lumydee44: 10:11am On Feb 27, 2016
Don't praise them for doing their job, not like he did it out of his pocket...We are entitled to good roads, don't worship them when they do 5%outta 100%

291 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by BENZINA(m): 10:11am On Feb 27, 2016
God bless Gej.

162 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by YourMrBoo: 10:12am On Feb 27, 2016
The vice president suffered from genetic disease he got from his dad that was imbecilic at the period he was reporting that trash meant for lawma.

91 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:13am On Feb 27, 2016
This is what happens when u have a mere commisioner as a vp and a dullard as a president

142 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 27, 2016
I'm just sad.... APC has succeeded in changing a whole pastor the other way round... Now A liar. God help this nation.

135 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 27, 2016
lumydee44:
Don't praise them for doing their job, not like he did it out of his pocket...We are entitled to good roads, don't worship them when they do 5%outta 100%
what about those who refused to do their jobs since ascending the post.? should we just sit down and look at them while things are going for the worst. Even an employer who gets paid for his work gets some quantity of appraisal for an achievement.

219 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by doctokwus: 10:27am On Feb 27, 2016
So if u say God bless GEJ for Benin-Ore road,do u now say God cursed him several times over for abandoning Lagos-Ibadan road,Okenne-Lokoja rd,Onitsha enugu rd,Aba.-Okigwe rd and several other abandoned roads that has led to the deaths of hundreds?

93 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by LesbianBoy(m): 10:29am On Feb 27, 2016
How many likes for the HERO OF OUR DEMOCRACY

278 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by obailala(m): 10:32am On Feb 27, 2016
shocker007:
I don't really know what VP Osinbajo is saying about GEJ not building any road, but if you are familiar with Benin-Ore road before now.
But ever since GEJ worked on it. The road is a bliss till today and i can't but keep saying God will bless that man.

Except if the VP meant Creating a New Road Path and not Revamping the already destroyed ones.

I only wish Politics isn't played this way and people get to work more than they talk.
I keep wondering the kind of school some jonathan worshippers went to. Since when has the word 'NEW' become so ambiguous that hordes of people cannot comprehend it's meaning anymore?

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by obailala(m): 10:33am On Feb 27, 2016
keyzid:
I'm just sad.... APC has succeeded in changing a whole pastor the other way round... Now A liar. God help this nation.
Stop being an illiterate. Go and buy a f**kin dictionary and lookup the meaning of the word 'new'

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by WATCHOVER(m): 10:39am On Feb 27, 2016
doctokwus:
So if u say God bless GEJ for Benin-Ore road,do u now say God cursed him several times over for abandoning Lagos-Ibadan road,Okenne-Lokoja rd,Onitsha enugu rd,Aba.-Okigwe rd and several other abandoned roads that has led to the deaths of hundreds?
Please appreciate Goodluck Jonathan for once and stop thinking like lai Mohammed and Osinbajo for once

102 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by obailala(m): 10:41am On Feb 27, 2016
Jonathanians never get tired of extolling the almost zero virtues of their god even long after election. grin Imagine opening a whole new thread to celebrate the patching of a bad portion of a very long road, and one would think the man even fixed this road with his pocket money.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by UltimatedeBest(m): 10:43am On Feb 27, 2016
VP is suffering from amnesia

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by shocker007(m): 10:50am On Feb 27, 2016
obailala:
I keep wondering the kind of school some jonathan worshippers went to. Since when has the word 'NEW' become so ambiguous that hoards of people cannot comprehend it's meaning anymore?

If you read the thread, you will see where i wrote:

Even as at that, what do we need New Road Path for?

Also its "worshipers" not "worshippers".
Now i wonder who should be wondering which school who attends.

BTW, i'm not GEJ worshiper but a Nigerian who wants the development of his country.

98 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by shocker007(m): 10:54am On Feb 27, 2016
obailala:
Jonathanians never get tired of extolling the almost zero virtues of their god even long after election. grin Imagine opening a whole new thread to celebrate the patching of a bad portion of a very long road, and one would think the man even fixed this road with his pocket money.

Patching of a bad portion you say?
Come on man, Don't tell me you hate him this much.
GEJ revamped the whole road man.

78 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by obailala(m): 11:17am On Feb 27, 2016
shocker007:

If you read the thread, you will see where i wrote:

Also its "worshipers" not "worshippers".
Now i wonder who should be wondering which school who attends.

BTW, i'm not GEJ worshiper but a Nigerian who wants the development of his country.
I wasnt only referring to you, I was also calling out the numerous folks who have been calling the VP a liar all because they can't comprehend elementary English language.

And yes, if you so much agree that the VP wasnt lying, I'm yet to understand what you implied by your first sentence, "I don't really know what VP Osinbajo is saying about GEJ not building any road". The VP clearly said, 'new road' and not 'any road.'

And finally, did you really ask what we needed New Road Paths for? shocked You probably never travelled between the east and Lagos before 2003 when there was nothing like the Benin bypass.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by themilanway(m): 11:27am On Feb 27, 2016
Which Benin-Ore are you talking about?A new one that I don't know of or is it the same I plied 2 months ago?

From Sagamu to Ore is horribly horrible if there is any word like that.An inexperienced driver will either lose a tire or have an accident on that road by doing just 60km/per hour.

Not to talk of Ore-Benin road.Most won't leave the comfort

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by themilanway(m): 11:29am On Feb 27, 2016
Which Benin-Ore are you talking about?A new one that I don't know of or is it the same I plied 2 months ago?

From Sagamu to Ore is horribly horrible if there is any word like that.An inexperienced driver will either lose a tire or have an accident on that road by doing just 60km/per hour.

Not to talk of Ore-Benin road.Most of you will always create meaningless thread just with out knowing the reality on ground.

Keep ass licking Jonathan

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by obailala(m): 11:34am On Feb 27, 2016
shocker007:

Patching of a bad portion you say?
Come on man, Don't tell me you hate him this much.
GEJ revamped the whole road man.
I dont hate him but I cant stand the irrational hype he gets from his worshipers when in reality, he was just a failure, a pathetic failure especially when considering the revenue he had compared with the past.

All over the place we keep hearing strange propaganda about how the man was exceptionally wonderful in road construction and bla bla and I keep wondering how such deceit could sink so deep into the hearts of people even long after elections. I just keep wondering where these roads are becuase when I do a little retrospection, even the much vilified obj completed more roads as I can remember but propaganda has totally swept that fact under the carpet.

Oh yes GEJ only fixed a very terrible portion of the road which saves a lot of headache for travellers, he didnt revamp the entire road as you claim because more than half of the road is still bad (i.e. between Ore and sagamu), however, even the useless OBJ completed the dualisation of the asaba to benin road, built a brand new 25km benin bypass (which cuts 2-3hours for travellers by avoiding benin city) and also built a bit of the benin shagamu road stretching almost close to Ore but I dont think he deserves any special praise because he obviously could have done more. So my point is that I find it strange that the very same people who claim obj is an imp are the ones claiming gej is a god for rehabilitating a less than 30km portion of this road.

Once again, I do not hate GEJ, rather I am disgusted by the hype.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by lumydee44: 11:36am On Feb 27, 2016
keyzid:

what about those who refused to do their jobs since ascending the post.? should we just sit down and look at them while things are going for the worst. Even an employer who gets paid for his work gets some quantity of appraisal for an achievement.
Praise them when they think out of the box, president aren't praised for building roads normally, its the work of the LG, its just circumstance that makes our presidents campaign on building good roads. Its our right to have good roads.

7 Likes

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by Abagworo(m): 11:39am On Feb 27, 2016
shocker007:
I don't really know what VP Osinbajo is saying about GEJ not building any road, but if you are familiar with Benin-Ore road before now.

Lagos-Benin expressway?

2 Likes

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by baralatie(m): 11:40am On Feb 27, 2016
Johnny19:
God bless GEJ!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by DankemzI(m): 11:43am On Feb 27, 2016
He's infected with the APC virus....

9 Likes

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by shocker007(m): 11:50am On Feb 27, 2016
themilanway:

Not to talk of Ore-Benin road.Most of you will always create meaningless thread just with out knowing the reality on ground.

Keep ass licking Jonathan

Benin-Ore is what am talking about and i have been on ground.
To clarify your Shagamu to Ore claim, Do you omit to comment that Ore-J4 was been revamped before he left office?

Lets stop deceiving ourselves guys. GEJ worked. If not to fullest, but he worked.
Let the present administration start working too and not just talking.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by shocker007(m): 11:53am On Feb 27, 2016
obailala:

And yes, if you so much agree that the VP wasnt lying, I'm yet to understand what you implied by your first sentence, "I don't really know what VP Osinbajo is saying about GEJ not building any road". The VP clearly said, 'new road' and not 'any road.'

My Bad. Corrected.

But please we should try to give credit when something is done because no matter our political differences, We are still Nigerians and Nigeria is still our country.

10 Likes

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by themilanway(m): 11:55am On Feb 27, 2016
shocker007:

Benin-Ore is what am talking about and i have been on ground.
To clarify your Shagamu to Ore claim, Do you omit to comment that Ore-J4 was been revamped before he left office?

Lets stop deceiving ourselves guys. GEJ worked. If not to fullest, but he worked.
Let the present administration start working too and not just talking.

Benin-Ore is horrible,same with Ore-Sagamu.I lost a tire even before getting to Ore.

I will judge this adminstration after 3yrs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by baralatie(m): 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
themilanway:

Benin-Ore is horrible,same with Ore-Sagamu.I lost a tire even before getting to Ore.

I will judge this adminstration after 3yrs.
Dey lie small small naaa

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku With Bandits' Negotiator, Tukur Mamu In Throwback Photo / Omokri To Soyinka: Think Twice Before Tearing Your US Green Card / Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.