Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

"I Am Ijaw Cultured Igbo Man" - Asari Dokubo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am Ijaw Cultured Igbo Man" - Asari Dokubo (1013 Views)

Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo / Nothing Can Stop Biafra, Let Buhari Learn To Be A Civilized Man – Asari Dokubo / Rivers Rerun:Asari Dokubo Storms Abonnema To Protect PDP's Votes(pics( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am Ijaw Cultured Igbo Man" - Asari Dokubo by itsdumebi(m): 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
Popular activist /Leader of MEND, Mujahid Asari Dokubo has always publicly stated his support for the realization of Biafra and with his recent speech at the Biafra Rememberance Day 2015 confirms it.

The bald-headed, bulky ijaw leader stated that he was an “Ijaw cultured Igbo man”,adding that his forefathers were Igbo. In his deep baritone voice and commanding candour,he also gave attendees a brief history lesson of his lineage.

Quoting him;

I am Igbo. My fathers only became to be known as Ijaw people in the late 1700s.

Watch video here:- http://gumview.com/popular-activist-asari-dokubo-says-he-is-an-ijaw-cultured-igbo-man-how-he-does-it-makes-me-wonder/

Re: "I Am Ijaw Cultured Igbo Man" - Asari Dokubo by Ofeakwu(m): 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ok
Re: "I Am Ijaw Cultured Igbo Man" - Asari Dokubo by Rose2014: 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
Watch my brothers from SW invade this thread soon
Re: "I Am Ijaw Cultured Igbo Man" - Asari Dokubo by Imortal001: 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
Asari tokunbo abi na dokubo sef! why are you confusing yourself?
Re: "I Am Ijaw Cultured Igbo Man" - Asari Dokubo by owobokiri(m): 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
He has always been on the right side of every issue concerning eastern Nigeria since his emergence.. Always reading far than the present.. Not all these empty heads waging wars against their neighbours because of one petty misunderstanding or the other. . When this battle is finally won, posterity will remember his hefty contributions towards the freedom of the east..

4 Likes

Re: "I Am Ijaw Cultured Igbo Man" - Asari Dokubo by donholy28(m): 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
So u be half cast
Re: "I Am Ijaw Cultured Igbo Man" - Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
owobokiri:
He has always been on the right side of every issue concerning eastern Nigeria since his emergence.. Always reading far than the present.. Not all these empty heads waging wars against their neighbours because of one petty misunderstanding or the other. . When this battle is finally won, posterity will remember his hefty contributions towards the freedom of the east..
don't be fooled, Asari only cares about his investments...

...In cotonuo.
Re: "I Am Ijaw Cultured Igbo Man" - Asari Dokubo by Bibidear(f): 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
Wow,dats great

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Ijaw Cultured Igbo Man" - Asari Dokubo by beejaychinedu(m): 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]ABOUT WHAT?ABOUT WHAT?ABOUT WHAT?

(1) (Reply)

State Of Residence And State Of Origin, Which Do You Think Is The Best? / 8th National Assembly Under The Leadership Of Senator Bukola Saraki; The Journey / Buhari Mourns Borno Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.