Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Makeup Wonders: Before And After Pics - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Makeup Wonders: Before And After Pics (49515 Views)

Makeup Artiste Transforms Grandma (Before & After Pics) / Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) / Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup Wonders: Before And After Pics by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
kia...FTC prime!
Re: Makeup Wonders: Before And After Pics by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
Re: Makeup Wonders: Before And After Pics by konkonbilo(m): 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
This is what we call transformation agenda, TANIOD I hail o.
Re: Makeup Wonders: Before And After Pics by may01(f): 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
The lady is pretty and is wearing a slight makeup already. This isn't a miracle joor
Re: Makeup Wonders: Before And After Pics by cute4u(m): 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
Was the make applied on the neck and shoulders also cos there was also a change between these two regions in the post or was it all scam as usual?
Re: Makeup Wonders: Before And After Pics by registration(m): 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lol
Re: Makeup Wonders: Before And After Pics by kingdaxn: 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
Okay, @least it will change her look every time she prepares to go out. Make up is good then.
Re: Makeup Wonders: Before And After Pics by naijafella(m): 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
A times even the most beautiful lady will look ugly and irritating. Women, ...Hmmm don't know what to believe about u people sef.
Re: Makeup Wonders: Before And After Pics by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
Starships4u:
That's the more reason I would keep paying my boo early morning surprise visits....
dont be too sure o with n@ke_d powder n@ke_d eye shadow and all babe will still look flawless before you arrive at her place grin
Re: Makeup Wonders: Before And After Pics by bakingsoda: 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
LadyBoss1:
But u know what this is good

U know like women that have been threw trauma or accident where their face has been messed up i.e fire , acid and other terrible skin condition at least they can look good too

Its got benefits ..

1 Like

Re: Makeup Wonders: Before And After Pics by redgem(f): 10:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
EgusiSoup:

U sound like a dullard No offence undecided
You've got a minute of my attention

Now back to my ignored list *clicks on button*
Re: Makeup Wonders: Before And After Pics by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
EgusiSoup:

U sound like a dullard
No offence undecided
Putting "no offence" doesn't stop what you said from being offensive.
And btw, what has she said to warrant that insult??
What a shame
Re: Makeup Wonders: Before And After Pics by mojeed4(m): 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
Starships4u:
That's the more reason I would keep paying my boo early morning surprise visits....

Some even wear the make up to bed...
Best bet it taking ha to the pool... tongue once she gets in, the make up washes away... grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Makeup Wonders: Before And After Pics by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
mojeed4:

Some even wear the make up to bed...
Best bet it taking ha to the pool... tongue once she gets in, the make up washes away... grin grin cheesy
There's a little something called water proof makeup! wink
Re: Makeup Wonders: Before And After Pics by EgusiSoup: 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
MissGdope:

Putting "no offence" doesn't stop what you said from being offensive.
And btw, what has she said to warrant that insult??
What a shame

Is dullard a insult?
I just expressed my honest feeling toward how I feel about what she say. I ask again is "dullard" a insult?

kiss
Re: Makeup Wonders: Before And After Pics by beeshop2012(m): 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
coolredgem:
That's our fairy God mother na....its there to transform us into princesses...lol

U sound like a dullard
No offence

In all thy getting, secure understanding.. cool
Re: Makeup Wonders: Before And After Pics by ChelseaDr(m): 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
Be not deceived by the container, rather be mindful of the content
Re: Makeup Wonders: Before And After Pics by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Is dullard a insult?
I just expressed my honest feeling toward how I feel about what she say. I ask again is "dullard" a insult?

kiss
I consider it one
Re: Makeup Wonders: Before And After Pics by NaLaugh: 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
False advertisement. If i fall asleep with Pic 1, and wake up with pic 2, there will be civil war.

I'd rather meet pic 1 and accept it for what it is.
Re: Makeup Wonders: Before And After Pics by EgusiSoup: 10:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
MissGdope:

I consider it one

*boils water for eba*[
Re: Makeup Wonders: Before And After Pics by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
EgusiSoup:

*boils water for eba*[
undecided
Just reign in the insults next time. It's not every "feeling" that should be expressed.
Bon appetit
Re: Makeup Wonders: Before And After Pics by podium(m): 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
just passing by.....
Re: Makeup Wonders: Before And After Pics by omotolly22(f): 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
Wow!
Re: Makeup Wonders: Before And After Pics by EgusiSoup: 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
MissGdope:

undecided
Just reign in the insults next time. It's not every "feeling" that should be expressed.
Bon appetit

Merci.

**puts the Egusi Soup on fire***
Re: Makeup Wonders: Before And After Pics by meshacha1: 10:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
few month ago

GEJ should resign if he cant guarantee us security says Buhari

its a shame Nigeria depend on neighbouring countries to fight boko harram says Buhari

I will finish Boko Harram within a month says Buhari

i expect GEJ to criticise PMB but he just prove to us he's democrat unlike some people.......

GEJ my mentor

GEJ is the definition of democracy.....
Re: Makeup Wonders: Before And After Pics by butanep(m): 10:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
This is the reason I always pay Comfort a surprise visit... but like she even make up before going to bed and first thing after she wakes up... never seen her without makeup...

This is also the same reason I love Mary Jane like Mad... The day we went on our first date, she was without makeup... The day she first payed me a visit, she was without makeup... Even lipstick or eye pencil, she didn't use... still yet, her beauty pure...

Abeg eee who fine don fine...
Re: Makeup Wonders: Before And After Pics by tintingz(m): 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
Diaris God.
Re: Makeup Wonders: Before And After Pics by mojeed4(m): 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
MissGdope:

There's a little something called water proof makeup! wink
Really Wetin we no go see for this world o??
Re: Makeup Wonders: Before And After Pics by happney65: 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
So you Women can see say we Guys fine pass una..Abi no be so?The greatest invention is the Make-up..without it,Most Guys wont bother getting Married..Fact
Re: Makeup Wonders: Before And After Pics by Qweenedo2(f): 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
Am not surprise,this is what make up is meant to do-enhance your natural feautures and conceal the defect when done properly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) / This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless / An Old #Beardgang Man Trending On Social Media For Being "Sexy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.