Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Multiple Blast Rocks Jos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Multiple Blast Rocks Jos (35762 Views)

BREAKING | Bomb Blast Rocks Madagali, Adamawa State / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. / Breaking: Explosions Rocks Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 2:20am On Jul 06, 2015
lawanson44:

I can see that replying you is a total waste of time. Sayhi to your mad father and slut of a mother who birthed you in a brothel. Ekwensu kpokwa gi oku!

Kazamin banza kawai! Shege Dan luadi! grin

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 2:28am On Jul 06, 2015
lawanson44:

I can see that replying you is a total waste of time. Sayhi to your mad father and slut of a mother who birthed you in a brothel. Ekwensu kpokwa gi oku!

“Clever as the Devil and twice as pretty.”
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 2:28am On Jul 06, 2015
lawanson44:

And in that month he has done nothing to show that he is really making attempts to forstall the killings? So we should wait till he stays there for 10 years right? Your stu.pid.ity is so amazing and should be documented in the Guiness Book of Records

I knew it was a figure of speech and i was reacting to it you nin.com.poop
Guys! Ease the tension abeg. Must you spit poo to get your msg across ? It doesn't speak well of your intellectualism at all.... Peace.
BTW, you both are right, combine your thoughts and booya! Incredible!!!
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 2:30am On Jul 06, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Guys! Ease the tension abeg. Must you spit poo to get your msg across ? It doesn't speak well of your intellectualism at all.... Peace.
BTW, you both are right, combine your thoughts and booya! Incredible!!!

Noooooo! I'm right, hes wrong, there's no compromise here.
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by MyMouth(m): 2:41am On Jul 06, 2015
chival:

Dogon Karfe, tudun wada, terminus, masallacin juma'a, bauchi road, rukuba barracks, joseph gomwalk, bachit close in GRA, all good memories I have of J-town.

I refuse to let BH ruin these memories. Remembering Angela, who lost her life in the last Jos blast at Terminus. Rest on girl.
Which Angela? The architect?
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by nigerdeltaa(m): 4:02am On Jul 06, 2015
Tundeiab:
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIII OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO grin
if oduduwa republic is existing you would have one less thing to worry about
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by AreaFada2: 4:50am On Jul 06, 2015
ahaika23:
Buhari the old illiterate he-goat. Get that assss up and do something! Oh! I forgot, you're too old and feeble to move a spine. How about relocating command centre to jos. Ediot trash president.

You dey see vision?

He should turn Central Command to nomads. Anywhere there's an attack, Oya Central Command, move there!

Na so e go dey move them up & down like Fulani herdsmen. He should first register them with Pastoral Association of Nigeria, and give them a few cows from Daura. grin cheesy

Lugard, na hottest part of hell Devil go reserve for am.

1 Like

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by tunde1200(m): 5:12am On Jul 06, 2015
How do you know and sure if light is everywhere?. But SAI BABA is my hope for nija.
Don't just speak like that you can only speak for your area.

Asper bill I pay my dues every month even more than their monthly charges.

And wetin concern me with lagoon abi na play I go call that?.

amnesty7:

grin there's light everywhere, maybe you didnt pay your bill and PHCN disconnected you. You may try the lagoon or a well. Or better still, wake up to the reality that the Clueless is gone.

2 Likes

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by amnesty7: 5:48am On Jul 06, 2015
lawanson44:

You will soon be gone forever too....

By the time you are rotting away in your shallow grave
Sure if it is death no one is exempted when the appointed time comes, yourself included. But before you soon descend into your own grave better accept that PMB is Nigeria's President. To God be the Glory!
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by EmmanuelDon7(m): 6:11am On Jul 06, 2015
I'm just a kilometre away from the area, heard d sound. God help us.
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by caprini1: 6:54am On Jul 06, 2015
lummy5000:
All dis boko haram ehn,they are. Just killing people like fly,even in Jonathan time it was nt much like dis,I suspect PDP,they want buhari to step down
We have new head of DSS,let him do the needful and tell us PDP is behind all this....then we will take this accusation. Very serious

1 Like

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by daclint(m): 6:59am On Jul 06, 2015
theSpark:

Hope you weren't hurt. I'm tired of this insecurity I don't even know who to blame.

Maybe we should just blame Akon.

Or DJ KHALED
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 7:10am On Jul 06, 2015
2kris:
ladies and gentlemen please help me to thank god because those bh boys could have killed me immediately after the twin blast....i was coming back from bukuru and i stoped in terminus and these wierd looking guys boko haram caught me.the started asking me qtns..i saw bottles knives, cutlases,saw,and so on with them as i was answerin their second qtn we started hearing allah ukbar allah ukbar before the will know what is hapening i don mattey.these guys started chasing me trowing bottles,cutlases @ me i outran them all....people i ran from rwang pam street to gada biu fly over before some good nigeria gave me transprt money to come back to my destination....i am still @ shock as i type these story,,abeg make una help me thank God
thank God for your life.pls avoid crowdy areas at night in jos,that's the secret .
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 06, 2015
watts75:
I was just meters away from the first blast around Yan Tayah,.

Suicide bombing is a tool used by terrorists to instill fear. Boko Haram has already been deciminated, they are using teens who unknowingly as suicide bombers. What we need to do is to identify the various cells operating in our cities. I fear for the people of Kano, as previous trend shows that, their next target will be the ancient city of Kano, probably to disturb the Sallah celebration.
what baffled me was d 2015 prophecies in which many MOG and soothsayers predicted that there would be no BH in 2015.....Has Gos spoken without through dm or dy just spoke their own mind.

1 Like

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:14am On Jul 06, 2015
lummy5000:
All dis boko haram ehn,they are. Just killing people like fly,even in Jonathan time it was nt much like dis,I suspect PDP,they want buhari to step down

no be only step down, na step up.
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by islandmoon: 7:15am On Jul 06, 2015
Hmmm, all the spots bombed are stronghold of muslims where attacked on christian are been celebrated in the past! Why an irony, no christian can enter those area of town, those are the places large numbers of christian were killed, particularly students , some people did these to make it look like the christians did it in other to cause whahala in Jos again!

2 Likes

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by neocortex: 7:18am On Jul 06, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

And what exactly did he say? Forget about appointments, for now, when he hires an incompetent person because he's from the north, then you can talk.

Now I know you are psychotic,
people are dying in their hundreds and all you care about is "competent/ incompetent" , of
what use is Buhari's appointment when those who overwhelmingly supported
him are already dead.

Try develop some sympathy for your fellow human, everything shouldn't be about stipends.
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by An2elect2(f): 7:22am On Jul 06, 2015
Some people are just stupi.d undecided
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by An2elect2(f): 7:24am On Jul 06, 2015
babosky2008:

what baffled me was d 2015 prophecies in which many MOG and soothsayers predicted that there would be no BH in 2015.....Has Gos spoken without through dm or dy just spoke their own mind.

They spoke their minds not God's
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 06, 2015
ParrishNorwood:
Continued systematic elimination of muslims. We are taking note.
I guess BH is a christian movement. Stop being stupid, muslims love bloodshed more than food and since they don't have christians again to feast on, the blood sucking demons inside them have re-directed them to start killing one another. Don't forget the case of Iraq, Iran, Afghan. Don't forget also
KARMA is a bitch and always punctual.

1 Like

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 06, 2015
My President should relocate the command center back to JOS #Lol

1 Like

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Sholah96(m): 8:17am On Jul 06, 2015
chesterlee:
Do we still have a President in this Country?

Thunder go fire this man oh....People are just dying like chickens!!!!

Some people are more dull than dullard. If u wan curse/abuse d man, do am directly and not based on this BH issues. Shey na him go go dia himself? Abi no be d same millitary wey dey dia since 1800 e go use?
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by chibaic(m): 8:24am On Jul 06, 2015
how i wish these boko haram wil locate dis ppl eating our money nd burn dem to ash

1 Like

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Revolva(m): 10:04am On Jul 06, 2015
grin ;DA sad sad sad sad Jos oooo when willjos be peaceful again
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 06, 2015
kai

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 06, 2015
neocortex:

Now I know you are psychotic,
people are dying in their hundreds and all you care about is "competent/ incompetent" , of
what use is Buhari's appointment when those who overwhelmingly supported
him are already dead.

Try develop some sympathy for your fellow human, everything shouldn't be about stipends.

Can you just shut up? Was I the person who brought up th issue of appointments? And the elimination of BH, don't you need competent oriole to do it? Please, just shut up.
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 06, 2015
Nigeria36:

I guess BH is a christian movement. Stop being stupid, muslims love bloodshed more than food and since they don't have christians again to feast on, the blood sucking demons inside them have re-directed them to start killing one another. Don't forget the case of Iraq, Iran, Afghan. Don't forget also
KARMA is a bitch and always punctual.

Lol! You just love attacking other religions don't you. I guess that's what fuels your adherence to the most laughable religious concept in the world. Keep deceiving yourself. What is karma? I thought you were a christian? Simply clueless! But like I said, we are taking note.
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Tundeiab(m): 11:13am On Jul 06, 2015
nigerdeltaa:
if oduduwa republic is existing you would have one less thing to worry about
Meaning?
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by chival(f): 11:16am On Jul 06, 2015
MyMouth:

Which Angela? The architect?

Yes. Did you know her?
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by chival(f): 11:19am On Jul 06, 2015
irahub:

Just noticed that as well. He is simply as dull as Buhari in following any line oc argument and making intelligent argument. He only resorts to insults.

...which is quite pathetic really. His frustrations are very apparent in his posts. You've just got to pity the guy.
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by MyMouth(m): 11:21am On Jul 06, 2015
chival:

Yes. Did you know her?
Yeah, very well! She was my classmate all through secondary school. Was shocked when I heard the news.
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by chival(f): 11:28am On Jul 06, 2015
2kris:
ladies and gentlemen please help me to thank god because those bh boys could have killed me immediately after the twin blast....i was coming back from bukuru and i stoped in terminus and these wierd looking guys boko haram caught me.the started asking me qtns..i saw bottles knives, cutlases,saw,and so on with them as i was answerin their second qtn we started hearing allah ukbar allah ukbar before the will know what is hapening i don mattey.these guys started chasing me trowing bottles,cutlases @ me i outran them all....people i ran from rwang pam street to gada biu fly over before some good nigeria gave me transprt money to come back to my destination....i am still @ shock as i type these story,,abeg make una help me thank God

Wow! Thank God you got away. Please be careful and stay safe. Jos is no longer the beautiful, peaceful place it used to be.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) / APC Campaigns In Kano South Senatorial District (Photos) / Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.