Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Multiple Blast Rocks Jos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Multiple Blast Rocks Jos (35763 Views)

BREAKING | Bomb Blast Rocks Madagali, Adamawa State / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. / Breaking: Explosions Rocks Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by tunde1200(m): 10:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
grin
EVen they huge transformer no light now.

amnesty7:

A very poor job of removing Dr. Dalhatu Tafida's head and replacing it with your President. All saTANists should go hug live transformers. The Clueless is gone forever.
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Mannylex(m): 10:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

And what exactly did he say? Forget about appointments, for now, when he hires an incompetent person because he's from the north, then you can talk.

“ If you elect me as the president of Nigeria on February 14, 2015, I am assuring you that our government will chase Boko Haram out of Nigeria within two months because it is the responsibility of any reasonable government to secure the lives and property of its citizens"

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/apc-govt-will-tackle-boko-haram-within-2-months-buhari/

1 Like

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by kalufelix(m): 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
sai baba...
Sai change...
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
theSpark:

Hope you weren't hurt. I'm tired of this insecurity I don't even know who to blame.

Maybe we should just blame Akon.
look who's herecheesy...blame akon kwa,you don't want to blame buhari ni?

this is really sad,I really wish all this stops soon...RIP to the dead btw..
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by 1miccza: 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sai Baba!! APC is fighting!! Buhari is settling!!! People are dying!! Everyone's happy!!!! BH keeps on bombing!!! Halllelluyahhhh!!! The Change has come!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
chival:

Go back and read the convoluted piece of crap you wrote, then come back and tell me who's stupid again. You Buhari supporters are one and the same-full of ridiculous excuses for your oga's ineptitude. But that's neither here nor there. I refuse to be pulled into your childish display and tantrum throwing. Have a ball, dude!

How I about I skip the part where I read it and just tell you how stu.pid you are? You're stu.pid! Ineptitude? After just a month? Please! You idiotts just want to talk and shout I told you soM you don't want what's good for this country! You want to see what ineptitude looks like there's a certain big nosed dimwit who just got ousted out of office, why don't you study his six year government, see what ineptitude truly looks like!

Have a ball? No thanks, I've got two.

1 Like

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by CSTR2: 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by amnesty7: 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
tunde1200:
grin
EVen they huge transformer no light now.

grin there's light everywhere, maybe you didnt pay your bill and PHCN disconnected you. You may try the lagoon or a well. Or better still, wake up to the reality that the Clueless is gone.
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
Mannylex:

“ If you elect me as the president of Nigeria on February 14, 2015, I am assuring you that our government will chase Boko Haram out of Nigeria within two months because it is the responsibility of any reasonable government to secure the lives and property of its citizens"

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/apc-govt-will-tackle-boko-haram-within-2-months-buhari/

And how long has it been?
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by wiseoneking: 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
lummy5000:
All dis boko haram ehn,they are. Just killing people like fly,even in Jonathan time it was nt much like dis,I suspect PDP,they want buhari to step down
I suspect you too, you talk as one who knows those that are part of Boko haram
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by berrystunn(m): 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
OrangeDream:
I heard d sound from my hauz.. Taught as much

meaning there Very close to your house ,
I will advice you to run.... buhari is waiting on obama to help stop boko, and obama is planning to proposal gay right to him.......
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by wiseoneking: 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
Trailblazer1:
The chibok girls are safer in captivity than an average northerner who is a potential casualty.

Its obvious buhari cares more about his cows than Nigerians

Pls, how do I get a ghanaian citizenship
undecided
Funny guy, it is too early to seek Ghanaian citizenship. I can give you Togolese one for now. Lol
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Celenawora: 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
realGURU:
Gej, CAN why Nah, if you want to revenge yobe church blast, go face bh, bokoharam are not muslims, leave muslim alone pls

Please grow up.
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by OmniSparrow: 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
virus04:
Cool.
What's cool about it? Ram head.
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by tommykiwi(m): 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
Is dis the change? Multiple bomb blast everyday,Apchit where is the change?

2 Likes

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
Shuuuu. BUHARI don suffer. Him go hear am. BH Were only doing rehearsals during Gej's tenure. Bh don release there album.

2 Likes

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by berrystunn(m): 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sincere4u:
This time around, nobody seems to be blaming the federal government for every act of terror as in the time of GEJ. That's bigotry!.

no federal government na,

APC and Buhari
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by stjudas(m): 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
What a good news....... They should have a taste of what the Biafran children who died of starvation.

1 Like

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Berrymoss(f): 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
lummy5000:
All dis boko haram ehn,they are. Just killing people like fly,even in Jonathan time it was nt much like dis,I suspect PDP,they want buhari tok step down
a dullard of ur area
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by discusant: 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
watts75:
I was just meters away from the first blast around Yan Tayah,.

Suicide bombing is a tool used by terrorists to instill fear. Boko Haram has already been deciminated, they are using teens who unknowingly as suicide bombers. What we need to do is to identify the various cells operating in our cities. I fear for the people of Kano, as previous trend shows that, their next target will be the ancient city of Kano, probably to disturb the Sallah celebration.

But PMB is expanding the conflict zones for Boko Haram fight by relocation of Boko Haram prisoners from areas where they operate to areas where they do not operate.
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
CSTR2:
You are a moronn.
Am I now?

As at 29th of may, guerilla tactics of bokoharam was its lowest ebb. The fight was getting to a gradual end albeit slowly. Even the usually mischevious foreign media were reporting the possible end of BH.
Yeah and who was he trying to deceive? Something he refused to wipe out all through his administration he decides to do in two months because he feared losing power? Loool! And gullible bottom feeders like yourself buy that? Smh

Buhari came in and suddenly there is a serious spike in attacks, No single counter attack by Nigerian forces, no obvious consolidation of the victories gotten at the end of jonathan's administation.
New administration, obviously it will take a while for him to truely hit the ground running.

It is as if bokoharam is just appearing on the scene for the very first time with everybody completely clueless of their modus operandi.
Your buhari need a serious mental upgrade and it looks like you do too.
Can you just shut up? Please? I swear each time I hear you bellends speak I actually stop to think whether actuall humans can be this stup.id or did gorillas start wearing skinny jeans?

No mate, you need a mental evaluation to put you in the mental facility you need dumbo!
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by chival(f): 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

How I about I skip the part where I read it and just tell you how stu.pid you are? You're stu.pid! Ineptitude? After just a month? Please! You idiotts just want to talk and shout I told you soM you don't want what's good for this country! You want to see what ineptitude looks like there's a certain big nosed dimwit who just got ousted out of office, why don't you study his six year government, see what ineptitude truly looks like!

Have a ball? No thanks, I've got two.

Your penchant for resorting to uncouth name calling tells me two things:
1. You are sadly dull and lacking in the mental capability needed to debate intelligently and so you hide behind your foul tongue.
2. You are uncivilized and ungentlemanly.

This will be the last time I respond to your verbal attacks. You are about as uninteresting as your oga. Goodnight.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by afrika(f): 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
What is going on? Update pls
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by tucky200(m): 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
Bonapart:
Some idiots will still come here and shout Allah
Thesame allah they call on after every operation
My question is , is it the same allah they worship
Am confused

if they fight for Allah then y do dey burn mosques ??
They are not muslims nor in any religion...
They are terrorist..u sound like. A sympathizer ..if I catch u for real life I go scatter ur head

U dis bloody bastardd
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by discusant: 10:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sincere4u:
This time around, nobody seems to be blaming the federal government for every act of terror as in the time of GEJ. That's bigotry!.

Nearly every propaganda used to vote out Jonathan of Otuoke and vote in Buhari of Daura is falsehood.
The damage is irreversible, now Buhari and his clique are in power

1 Like

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
chival:

Your penchant for resorting to uncouth name calling tells me two things:
1. You are sadly dull and lacking in the mental capability needed to debate intelligently and so you hide behind your foul tongue.
2. You are uncivilized and ungentlemanly.

This will be the last time I respond to your verbal attacks. You are about as uninteresting as your oga. Goodnight.

Name calling? Because I called you stu.pid? Lol! It's a description, I mean you do know there are stupid people in the world right? Otherwise the word won't exist. And dull, I hardly think so, I think my iq is higher than that of every one in your house hold.

Uncivilized and ungentlemanly, yeah I agree, you know what they say about chivalry right? It's dead! Deal with it.

Yeah I suggest you retire to whatever pit of ignorance it is you just crawled out of. And really? Uninteresting? Here I was thinking I could get my own reality show, I guess that dreams gone down the drain?
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by iyobosadavid: 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
Monalisa185:

no, i think your father should actually be held responsible..
a fool at your age, I guess you will be a fool forever. Tell your father when you get home or if he is there with you that I say so...FOOOOoooool
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

And you are just a mental challenged degenerate who is foolishly hoping his country sinks just so he can di.ck ride a sh.it stabbing lunatic. He's been in office for one month mate! The pdp have been in office for 16 years before then, you can't get rid of plaque with one brushing section. No matter how rigorous it is.
OK. We have to wait for 16 years before we can assess the Buhari led govt. I don't know why some of us Nigerians are just foolish and refuse to follow reality. Whether we like it or not, we should note the following truth about Buhari
1. He is too old to govern. At 72, human cells are getting weak with the possibility of developing dementia or other terminal ailment.
2. Buhari does not have any proper education. Neither has he been able to clear the air on his certificate saga.
3. Buhari looks dull and his actions and words symbolise typical expectations from someone who is academically deprived and unintelligent. What's your take on someone making 81 promises without any plan on how to achieve them.
4. Buhari is an ethnic bigot. His past precident while as head of state and as ptf head says it all - jailing ekwueme for 150 yrs while letting shagari go free. His appointment so far is gradually pointing to that same argument.
5. Buhari is arrogant and believes so much in himself whereas he has little or nothing up stairs. That's just typical of very dull people with low IQ. It usually drives them to dictatorial tendencies.

Mr. Man, I hope you continue to give him time and expect the euphoric magical whims of Buhari. All I can say is may U wait the same time as the thousands of Boko haram victims are currently waiting for succor when you have the most pressing need in life.

6 Likes

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by ugogermany: 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
President wey no get power, him think say: na the time wey idiagboh dey power!

1 Like

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by 2kris(m): 11:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
SWAGGAVILLAGE:
a twin bomb exploded about 20 mins ago.from reports gathered, it exploded at Angwan Rogo Junction, a popular area inhabited by Muslims and Yan Tire,another Muslim inhabited area.as at the time of writing this report, casualty figures are still sketchy. we will update you soon.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/186134-breaking-explosions-rock-jos-2.html
ladies and gentlemen please help me to thank god because those bh boys could have killed me immediately after the twin blast....i was coming back from bukuru and i stoped in terminus and these wierd looking guys boko haram caught me.the started asking me qtns..i saw bottles knives, cutlases,saw,and so on with them as i was answerin their second qtn we started hearing allah ukbar allah ukbar before the will know what is hapening i don mattey.these guys started chasing me trowing bottles,cutlases @ me i outran them all....people i ran from rwang pam street to gada biu fly over before some good nigeria gave me transprt money to come back to my destination....i am still @ shock as i type these story,,abeg make una help me thank God

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by babestella: 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
[quote author=MusaIbrahim1 post=35526745]Funny how they have forgotten about this bomb and already calling for Ekweremadu's head.... People are dying out there and APC are dragging and fighting over Nigerian wealth like some market women[/quote

This is the exact reason God will punish APC leaders and especially that stew.pid spokesgoat call Liar Mohammed. We will see where it leads Nigeria to in the end.
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by CSTR2: 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) / Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers / Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.