Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,056 members, 7,810,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Jesus Christ Is A Myth”: Nigerian Transsexual 'celeb' Proclaims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is A Myth”: Nigerian Transsexual 'celeb' Proclaims (371 Views)

The Virgin Birth Is A Myth and Fabrication ! / What Really Constitute a Myth. I See All Religion Guilty Of Its Features. / The Creation Story Was A Myth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Is A Myth”: Nigerian Transsexual 'celeb' Proclaims by ohafiaboi(m): 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
Amsterdam based Nigerian transgender, Stephanie Rose, has been attracting a lot of controversy on social media since she published excerpts of her book titled, ‘Nobody Goes to Heaven Because Nobody Goes to Hell Fire’.

The former law student of Obafemi Awolowo University wrote the attention grabbing book in which she vents a lot about a God whom she sees as an enabler of violence and discrimination.

Formerly known as Dapo Adaralegbe, Rose, has dismissed the truthfulness in the existence of Jesus Christ, the divine representation of the Christian faith.

She had some unsavory words to describe both God and Jesus Christ in a recent facebook post.

"When I didn't know the truth about Hell fire, I feared such " foolish God " but now that I know that Hell fire is impossible and untrue, such wicked and pervert God can go Bleep himself and eat shit ... "

The same " Maggot " God had plotted my destruction from inception, instigating all the violence I suffered, instigating rejection, instigating hostilities, instigating my bloodshed and almost instigated my demise as he destroyed Sodom. SUCH GOD IS THE EPITOMY OF ALL EVIL AND WICKEDNESS.

Jesus Christ is a myth and not reality of such bloodthirsty Abrahamic God. ALL RELIGIONS ARE TRUE, NO BODY GOES TO HEAVEN BECAUSE NO BODY GOES TO HELL FIRE!

Rose in her book said she was abused and discriminated against once she identified as bisexual.

more @tweedybee.com

(1) (Reply)

Mr Preacher, Please Work With Your Hands And Dont Be A Burden!!! / Synagogue: Coroner Recommends Contractors, Church’s Prosecution / Gay Activist Finds Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.