Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

My Take On The Boko Haram Killings And PMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On The Boko Haram Killings And PMB (834 Views)

GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) / Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) / Latest Boko Haram Killings Barbaric, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On The Boko Haram Killings And PMB by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
It is highly despicable that since PMB came into power Boko Haram has killed over 500 Nigerians in over 17 attacks - one attack every two days. Although Boko Haram didn't start with PMB, but the way he has handled it so far is very poor to say the least! Granted he is probing the highly corrupted military that conic ed with GEJ to siphon defense funds, also he has repositioned coalition forces and instilled confidence. However, he has continually failed to talk to the Nigerian people. Gara Shehu releases statement on Zahra Buhari yet no word on the many Nigerians that have been killed.

This is certainly not the change I was paid to campaign for. PMB must constitute his cabinet and engage Nigerians frequently. We must insist on true change!

-CramJones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Boko Haram Killings And PMB by EgusiSoup: 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
I hate being FTC on useless threads opened by dullards, but what can a man do undecided

Click LIKE if you know Cramjones is a Dullard
Click LIKE if you know Buhari is the Dullard
Click LIKE if you want GEJ back sad

9 Likes

Re: My Take On The Boko Haram Killings And PMB by dotwyz: 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
Our people's are died, Our children's are crying, Our leader's are lying. When we are going to make a change?
Re: My Take On The Boko Haram Killings And PMB by wealthyguyman(m): 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
'This is certainly not the change I was paid to campaign for' ... Cramjones

Cramjones was paid to campaign for PMB, unlike some of us that campaigned and voted out of personal conviction

Food for thought...

3 Likes

Re: My Take On The Boko Haram Killings And PMB by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
cramjones:
It is highly despicable that since PMB came into power Boko Haram has killed over 500 Nigerians in over 17 attacks - one attack every two days. Although Boko Haram didn't start with PMB, but the way he has handled it so far is very poor to say the least! Granted he is probing the highly corrupted military that conic ed with GEJ to siphon defense funds, also he has repositioned coalition forces and instilled confidence. However, he has continually failed to talk to the Nigerian people. Gara Shehu releases statement on Zahra Buhari yet no word on the many Nigerians that have been killed.

This is certainly not the change I was paid to campaign for. PMB must constitute his cabinet and engage Nigerians frequently. We must insist on true change!

-CramJones
What can a nigga do? Pls, advice PMB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Boko Haram Killings And PMB by DickDastardly(m): 10:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sipping ma Orijin with malboro between fingers cheesy while fiddling da "nothing to loose" tatooed round ma gun wound. cool doroboss

fvck your country, people. No emotions tonite
Re: My Take On The Boko Haram Killings And PMB by Lordave: 10:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
When Orisha visits you you go vomit that money make them use am pay Osun workers.

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Boko Haram Killings And PMB by nerodenero: 10:31pm On Jul 05, 2015

-CramJones
I guess you have had enough kudi from your paymaster, so you rant and don't care whose ox is gored . Watch your side, you might get the boot pretty soon. That's why I don't stress myself unnecessary over any polithiefcian. I am free to air my opinion anytime, anywhere.
Re: My Take On The Boko Haram Killings And PMB by lunaticfringe: 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
It's pure fallacy for you to insinuate that GEJ connived with army Chiefs to embezzle money meant for the defense upgrade.. I'll will advise you base your analysis on why the duara dullard has maintained a hypocritical stance on the issues pertaining his misguided brothers unchecked bombings of the northeast region...
Re: My Take On The Boko Haram Killings And PMB by Chimezie250(m): 12:11am On Jul 06, 2015
I so much like this guy, paid to campaign for change, the truth is unfolding gradually

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Boko Haram Killings And PMB by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 06, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

FFK - Your father Remilekun! When did u campaign for Buhari?

Was it when you rained series of insults on him at the behest of Jonathan & the PDP on Channels TV?

Answer me you dumbf.uck!
Re: My Take On The Boko Haram Killings And PMB by hilary26(m): 12:51am On Jul 06, 2015
cramjones:

This is certainly not the change I was paid to campaign for
. PMB must constitute his cabinet and engage Nigerians frequently. We must insist on true change!

-CramJones

Clownjones...no deh regret u have another 45 months to suffer before they pay you again.

By then u would hang.

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Boko Haram Killings And PMB by lekkie073(m): 6:03am On Jul 06, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
u were paid. You are not supposed to be pained....

Those pained are those who without being paid swallowed the 'said buhari' change mantra!!!

Or u wan refund the money

(1) (Reply)

The Illuminati Sodomite War Against Humanity. / The World We Live In 2# Pic. For Intellectual / Traumatized Woman Drags Police IG, Solomon Arase Before President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.