Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,382 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Missions For Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Missions For Christ (806 Views)

The Case For Christ - Lee Strobel / 10 Times The Great Ex-atheist C.S. Lewis Made The Case For Christ / Should We Sin To Win Souls For Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missions For Christ by Samuelkirk(m): 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
Good evening brothers and sisters in christ,i want to use this medium to tell you to go into the world(unbelievers)and tell them about Christ Jesus.In Mark 16:15 Jesus said"Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation".
Re: Missions For Christ by menesheh(m): 12:02am On Jul 06, 2015
Samuelkirk:
Good evening brothers and sisters in christ,i want to use this medium to tell you to go into the world(unbelievers)and tell them about Christ Jesus.In Mark 16:15 Jesus said"Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation".

Mission for Christ

Oya suicide mission straight as your Christ did to same himself.
Re: Missions For Christ by hahn(m): 12:07am On Jul 06, 2015
Samuelkirk:

Ok. What of tfare?
Re: Missions For Christ by Samuelkirk(m): 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
hahn:

Ok. What of tfare?
The Lord shall provide
Re: Missions For Christ by Samuelkirk(m): 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
menesheh:

Mission for Christ

Give ur life to Christ u unbeliever
Re: Missions For Christ by Samuelkirk(m): 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
menesheh:

Mission for Christ

Give ur life to Christ
Re: Missions For Christ by hahn(m): 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
Samuelkirk:
The Lord shall provide

Provide "what" exactly? Can you be a bit more specific?
Re: Missions For Christ by menesheh(m): 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
Samuelkirk:
Give ur life to Christ u unbeliever

I've already given my life to Christ, since it is mere believing and verbally giving ones life to unsubstantiated medium.

You too gat to give your life to allah, yahweh, Osiris and many others. I ve already done that. You should do that incase if christ later happen not be the true god;
So as to avert the punishment from those gods too.
Just an advise cool
Re: Missions For Christ by Samuelkirk(m): 7:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
hahn:

Provide "what" exactly? Can you be a bit more specific?
anything u want that will do his work

(1) (Reply)

When Your Pastor Ask You To Do What You've Not Done Before. (picture ) / I Have Seen, Seen The Victory of Jesus, Glory Be To God, Glory Be To Jesus / Pope Francis Choice Of Car Shocks The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.